Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... (796 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... by TinyToes: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
A schoolgirl who didn’t want to take part in a PE lesson asked her mother to write a sick note for her teacher but she was probably surprised when she found out what she had said. The girl, known only as Olivia, wanted to avoid the class because it was ‘too cold’ and needed a note saying she had a valid medical excuse. But her quick-thinking mother Sam wasn’t buying it and penned a letter which said the only thing she had wrong with her was a severe case of ‘bone-idle-itus’ and was ‘perfectly fit’ to take part.

Read the rest of the hilarious story here - http:facebook.com/trenysturvs

Re: Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... by kliq(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Smart mum
Re: Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... by dominique(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Rofl@ extra laps grin. Thumbs up to all the no-nonsense mums out there cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime / 20 True Things About A 20-year-old Nigerian / I Am New At Nairaland Forum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.