Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria (6162 Views)

Best IT Career In Nigeria / Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. / Best IT Training Company In India! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2015
good morning fellow NLers, just came out of NYSC, am so confused right now dnt know d IT to enroll in that is very lucrative in the Labour market,pls help me i want to visit NIIT office here in ph to register...TNX

NB: studied computer science in UNICAL
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
What part of Computer Sci did you study? Computer sci has many subjects embedded within it.
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2015
This question has been on my mind too.... I studied pure physics but love IT ... Started learning c# already
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Hacking (Black Hat Hacking grin grin grin)
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by SageOfSixPaths: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
maltina:
This question has been on my mind too.... I studied pure physics but love IT ... Started learning c# already

Where are you learning it bruh?
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by digitite: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2015
The most lucrative IT course in Nigeria is Networking and Security.
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2015
digitite:
The most lucrative IT course in Nigeria is Networking and Security.

That's pretty much everywhere in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by digitite: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaman198:

That's pretty much everywhere in this world.

Really. What do you think of Software Engineering and IT Management ?
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
digitite:

Really. What do you think of Software Engineering and IT Management ?

It's a nice career path as well and you can't go wrong with it though the demand for it isn't as much as networking and security
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by digitite: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's a nice career path as well and you can't go wrong with it though the demand for it isn't as much as networking and security

Thanks. With time the demand will increase.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
So what certification do I need to have for networking and security
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
maltina:
So what certification do I need to have for networking and security

CCNA for networking try to aim for CCNP,

For security, Security+, CEH, CISSIP
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by baba11(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Fulaman198:

CCNA for networking try to aim for CCNP,

For security, Security+, CEH, CISSIP
I think both ccna and ccnp should be on security not on data or voice!!!
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
to me i would say what you have passion for in ICT, cos they alll sell but if you wan freellance, and you think you can, then try programming!
Re: What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
baba11:

I think both ccna and ccnp should be on security not on data or voice!!!

I would forget about CCNA or CCNP security and focus on true security (you can learn how to configure ASAs on the job). What he should learn is core routing and switching. But also, learn how to configure IP tables in Linux, learn how to use WireShark effectively, become a CEH and learn penetration testing. CISSIP is where it is at for security and CEH as well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Website From Scratch Using That Your Mobile Phone For Java Phones, / Please Review My Personal Website / Which Do I Learn First C Or C++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.