Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. (1520 Views)

Oracle Or Cisco Or Java / How Important Is CPN Certification (computer Professional Of Nigeria) / Take An Online Professional Course @ A Cheap Price Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. by kingfrank900(m): 1:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Please advice me
Weather to start ORACLE OR CISCO reasons why I should do each on .
Thanks.
Re: Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. by Badgers14: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2016
It depends where you are heading in life,

Why do you want to do the course

What's your ultimate goal

You alone can answer your question my friend..

Wish you all the best..
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. by PasNet: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2016
kingfrank900:
Please advice me
Thanks.

Oracle is broad....very broad but very advantageous.....you get to solve a lot of business application solutions which is me lucrative in my own opinion.

CISCO on the other hand has to do with your network tools and application, it is also lucrative and also very broad.

I feel your decision should be based on what you have a flair for naturally.if you feel you can do a whole lot of programming and solving business challenges with software's, then best bet is to venture for Oracle.But if on the other hand, you love to work with network tools and also solve certain network issues then CISCO will be a better option.

Just make sure your decision is based on what you love to do.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. by kingfrank900(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks a lot guys for the comments .
Re: Pls Whats The Best Computer Professional Course To Do . ORACLE OR CISCO. by spoilerx: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
kingfrank900:
Please advice me

Thanks.

nobody should make this decision for u.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!!! Startup Company In Need Of an APP DEVELOPER For Ios And Android / The Black Man Who Invented The .com / Pyroid 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.