Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Say No To Political Slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Political Slavery (441 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Political Slavery by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
This is my first time posting in this platform, please am not here to discourage anybody on 28 of this month but only to know if there's somebody out there feeling the same way I am....since our civilian rule our leaders has been using us to campaign directly and indirectly... I said indirectly because most of us are here commenting politics in some topics that has nothing to do with politics(GEJ TILL 2019,GMB TILL 2019,GMB MARCH 28) and so on, this is how they use us indirectly u will be there arguing,fighting and killing each other over them...during campaigns they will share naira bills and throw sweets and noodles in dirty gutters and some will be jumping in and picking them to eat....tell me if u have not been a fool....if they have not taken you for nothing but animals will they be giving u foods in the gutter? They share bags of rice of which u can afford though some of us can't afford it but the suffering and hardworks in their own country can buy thousands of this bag of rice they share during campaign but after all that suffering and hardwork for 4 years they will save the money in their pocket and give u sweets, noodles,rice and breads for u to vote them again......telling us that slavery has been abolished while wea been enslaved by our leaders......voting out PDP for APC is just like same theif wearing a mask this time......because we all know that the same people fleer from PDP to APC.....why is it that we are not thinking forward why can't we forget our past and embrace our future.....can't we see that NIGERIA IS STILL THE SAME SINCE 1960 only but a little improvements which we should have been far begone...... Owing to the fact that we kept re-electing our old government ....repeating our past, couldn't let go our past, we are so blind that we are not seeing it coming only but few people do because most of them has travel farawide.....look at some of our entertainers they put their show on our election day outside the country because they have traveled and have seen what our leaders should be like yet they are not instead choose to make us their slave after electing them, so they go for their businesses....knowing the government will never feed their family for them most rich men's stay @ home during the election day because they knew the game....AM NOT A POLITICIAN AND AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY POLITICAL PARTY but I wrote this because its paining me and I don't know how to confront them my self so I decide to share a little piece with you people to know if someone out there feels the same way am feeling......let's give our country a new chance let's vote another new party.....LETS GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEVER EXPECTED I think this way they will know that truelly our power is in our VOTERS CARD.
Re: Say No To Political Slavery by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Say No To Political Slavery by kestolove95(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Sai BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

My Question On Pastors In Politics. / Emir Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Zamfara / To All Pdp And Apc Fans. . . . . , A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.