Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview (13445 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by joystickextendr: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
ok....lets wait n c

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by hydeka: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good news
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Calculia: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Click to watch interview with GEJ [/size] http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31979524
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Untrollable: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is just to boost his chances in the forthcoming election. Glad BH have been annihilated but this is all a PR stunt.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Lanretoye(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
after leaving them to kill so many innocent citizens, oloriburuku out going president!
you pushed them out with the girls abi?
CHANGE THEM JOOR!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Wizlove(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
The president has just spoken, haters go hug a transformer so you'll be transformed by the trend of transformation that is available. #GEJALLTHEWAY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by otitookoro(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
The gain against boko haram can never count for clueless gej. why did it take him so long to act? gej loooked the other way while boko haram was rampaging the north east. gej played politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians. for political gains, he finally find the gut to mobilized the great Nigerian Army against them; it took stupid gej 6 years to decide what instruction to give Nigerian army, simply because he wants to be re- elected.Barbaric gej, it is time to relocate to your village come may 29th 2015. we understand your clueless political game and your idiotic corrupt (morally and financially ) campaign team. After gej regime inherited the territories captured by boko haram and he has done no favour by re-capturing the territories again. Tell me, from above, is that a political point or blow for him. shameless drunkard.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
So why did he have to wait this long to take action?

Did countless Nigerians have to die before he knew he could eradicate them in 6 weeks?
Lol....so u could be this critical?I thought u were with the pdp.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by PassingShot(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
natureblack:
what mess ?

....your General and his cohorts set fire to their houses(pompier pyromane politics) then they scream victimization

wake up and smell the coffee.....Uncle Jonah is going nowhere

No evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram - GEJ Campaing Organization.

So, desist from your wicked propaganda with no substance.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Roon9(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
If he had done this since 2012 he would have saved thousands of lives and gotten my vote. For him to postpone elections by more dan a month just to fight boko haram is mere campaign strategy to deceive nigerians. And how can you say you've defeated boko haram wen the leader hasn't been captured? Dat will be a major victory. Sever the head of the monster before doing your victory lap. Remember these guys have joined forces wit ISIS

Bros av u not been in dis country. If he had used extreme measures as he his using now d north wuda said its a calculated attempt to fyt d north. Remember wat d general said den
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
fsk1:
Lol....so u could be this critical?I thought u were with the pdp.

I don't support any party o.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Speakdatruth: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
and he sees dis an achievement/campaign highlight? he shud be ashamed of himself. why wait for a month b4 doin wot shud hav bin done since last 5yrs?
dis man is jokin wit d lives of nigerians
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by anytexy: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
What u couldn't push out in 5yrs plus....pls clear all d mess b4 d general takes ova
when Ihejirika was doing was doing that people like you said GEJ was commuting genocide against north.That you will sue him to ICC. Now that he is flushing them you are saying it I because of election. Chaii there is God oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Amen..So shall it b...d signs r there
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
But i get one question o..All these boko fighters dey collect salary or wage?
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by koboko69: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seun...on what excuse was ny comments on first page hidden on this thread
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by anonimi: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
What u couldn't push out in 5yrs plus....pls clear all d mess b4 d general takes ova

Are you joking or are you actually a joker

The old soldier has said he has NO plans to attack his Boko Haram terrorists =>

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

He ACCUSED our soldiers of killing them and burning their houses just three months after our president replied the Borno elders who requested that our soldiers be withdrawn from the fight against BH terrorism =>

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bokoharam would have been uprooted long ago if not saboteurs in the military heiarachy and outcry from Northern elders that fg is killing their brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by maestroferddi: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
If you are thinking that Jonathan is defeating Boko Haram for Buhari, then you are living in la-la land.

Certainly not when Jonathan holds all the aces.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:

I don't support any party o.
I dnt support any party either,but I want change smiley
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by oluwarantimi(f): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
the most annoying headline on nairaland for the day! why did it take him so long to push out boko haram in a month? simply because he wants to be re-elected. Pathetic.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Popemax(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dreamland solution....waki waki
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by chukxie(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm happy Boko Haram is finally being confronted head- on. I'm very happy its members are being killed - getting a taste of their own medicine. At the rate the military offensive against Boko Haram is going, I won't be surprised if the much elusive Shekau is captured or killed. I feel really glad. Kudos to our military. However, the gladness I feel is mixed with sadness. I'm saddened by the thousands of innocent lives that have been snuffed out by the menace called Boko Haram. I'm equally sad because it took our government forever to confront Boko Haram. If this government had acted earlier, thousands of innocent lives would've been saved. cry
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by mcprince32(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Focus on corruption:
In nigeria everything is corrupt. You and me.
*I beat traffic, do u?
*I desire excessive gain and u?
*I m selfish, u?
*Lie somethines, u?
*Cheat if chanced, u?
*Slightly Tribal, aren't u?
*emm possessive,
To shorten this list, build me friendly environment, not to jail or kill we.
Therefore u not corrupt if u'r innocent of the list.
Be the one to fight corruption.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by asamaigho(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
The successes recorded within the 6weeks postponement is questionable!

haba, do they think Nigerians are fools?

my dear I wonda iiooo

#GeneralMarch4Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by jimmayoy: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview by Akinsnaira: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Any intelligent person who watched the interview will know that gej is surely behind bokoharam because of his hatred for north. If you see how he flared up when the interviewer asked him why he chose now to be serious in fighting the terrorists after close to 6-year onslaught, gej wanted to turn the interview to personal vendetta with the interviewer. He turned the question to argument with the interviewer, criticizing him for asking him about the timing of the counter-terrorism operation. Looking at his body language, you will know gej was not at ease with the simple question.

This just goes to show clearly that gej was intentionally silent about book haram all these years by undermining the capacity of Nigerian Army to defeat them. He willingly allows the terrorists to inflict much pains and agony to the north all these years, maybe for political reasons or vengeance.
If you have any contrary opinion to this, try to watch the whole interview before you quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Between 25 And 27 State In 2019 - Atiku Predicts / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / We’ll Go Ahead With Our Congresses, Says APC On Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.