Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters (14458 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / Governor Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by ikaawe: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
wat
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Some people no dey fear God oo. They collected billions from Jonadumb and are giving just N400 and N100 to voters

Maybe Mimiko should just thumbprint himself

But we have decided

Sai Buhari[/size]
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its GMB and PYO all the way.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
That is what you get when you vote based on STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE for a BASTARD Governor Mimikko and PDP !!!! grin grin
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by melvinjames: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Anybody taking sahara reporters serious is a compound foool.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by jayne8585yahoo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
How about Aregbe rascal that is blackmailing Osun teachers not to vote GEJ by telling them that GEJ refused to release their allocation because he is of the opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by organic973: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
SaharaReporters?

Pro-APC

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Saharareporters BLACKMAILING Nigerians since forever to vote APC by selling fake news, propaganda, distortions and LIES to gullible readers & followers alike.

God forbid!
Tufiakwa!!
Olorun maje!!!
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by aorta(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
lovat:
SR and a *source*, this media house can lie. All I know is that GEJ will win Lagos, Ondo and EKiti then get block votes in Oyo and Ogun.
Jim Nwobodo with block head
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
400 naira and 100 naira

this is the height cry cry
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by Suljosh: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
APC lies
people like you can't tell the deference between the Devil and a kiss from your mother. *No insult intended*
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by emiye(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
tittop4:
U and ur stupid sahara reporters,we already know the plan of that stupid boy that founded sahara reporters and thank God Jonathan is not like any former president,he would have gone to extinction with sahara nonsense. But he will be put to shame by march 28,countdown to march 28,eight days to go. I know the sahara nonsense will run away from this country.

Sahara reporters headquartered in New york, and exposing the fraudulent govt like no mans business via investigative journalism. Stealer Oduah can never forget Sahara reporters.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by gebest: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
APC lies
Lies ke? U dont kn mimiko then if u kn him u will not say is lies.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
That is what you get when you vote based on STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE for a BASTARD Governor Mimikko and PDP !!!!

Did you say stomach infrastructure
The originator is JagaBandit since 2011 when he mobilised votes for Jonathan and his rascally followers continued the practice =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2220916_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2218872_ajimogarri_jpeg9601dffb925f812dfb5b7bbdd25fef06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145231_ambo_jpeg298721c1a78d054204471dc1ec736f3e
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Noted.
anonimi:

Did you say stomach infrastructure
The originator is JagaBandit since 2011 when he mobilised votes for Jonathan and his rascally followers continued the practice =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2220916_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2218872_ajimogarri_jpeg9601dffb925f812dfb5b7bbdd25fef06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145231_ambo_jpeg298721c1a78d054204471dc1ec736f3e
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by wisolf(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
The way sahara reporters report can be really annoying,what's the big deal in a governor telling his workers to vote his candidate..it's the same way a Fashola and Aregbesola will tell their teachers to vote Buhari..so what's the fuss about?
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by oyin3322(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
#400........lol....... so disgusting. please dont sell the future of your children because of token amont.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by philips70(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
These are just the last breaths taken by a dying monster who's fate has already been sealed. PDP, it is over.

Meanwhile, FFK just said this in his desperate bid to drive a wedge between the APC presidential candidate the party's National Leader:
Now tell me, if I were rooting for Jonathan in the past, why wouldn't this make me change my mind in favour of Buhari

I see FFK getting sacked for these lines.
Nigerians, be wise.

Quoted this yesterday. FFK is working for Buhari and seriously against Jonathan's reelection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Some people no dey fear God oo. They collected billions from Jonadumb and are giving just N400 and N100 to voters

Shey you dey there when they collected billions or you also collected ni

We know those who have been sharing $$$$$$$$$$$$ with their DOLLARISATION project so tey dollars come scarce for we country, especially for Port-Harcourt, home base of the Donatus General, Rotten Amaphrodite =>

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
philips70:

Quoted this yesterday. FFK is working for Buhari and seriously against Jonathan's reelection.
Absolutely. I just love those lines. Even the PDP and their retinue of spongebobs know Buhari is incorruptible and wouldn't mind throwing Tinubu behind bars.

Honestly, this shows FFK in all his 20 shades of foolishness.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by Akinsnaira: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is absolutely 100% truthfully true. I have a family member who is headmistress in Ondo State, the governor invited them for the meeting late last month but later rescheduled it, within that period (First date - Rescheduled date) he quickly paid their withheld January salary to induce them. During the meeting, they said Mimiko's and PDP's campaigners used a lot of defamatory statements against Buhari, calling him the most corrupt and despotic leader when he held NNPC and his military regime. When I heard this I wanted to create a thread for it but was very busy.

What is this country turning to under this man called jonathan? I have never heard a government trying to engage Civil Servant in politics in the history of this country. Civil Servants are always encouraged to desist from politics to the best of my knowledge, but jonathan is now using their own salary to buy them as campaign tools. Though I was told they just laughed him off after the meeting, but I know some gullible sycophants among them would yield.

Jonathan and Morals are the true definition of Word and Opposite
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by openmine(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
According to the disgusted teacher who asked not to be named, “They educated us on what we've known. Telling us history. They thought we are happy sitting and some people standing while they are vibrating, telling us lies.” One of the teachers disclosed that while some teachers were given N400, during yesterday's campaign they were each given N100 by Mimiko's team.
The bolded is d reason why i dont read anything from sahara reporters.....All propaganda and lies but no facts...
wats d name of d school?
were dey forced at gunpoint by mimiko himself 2 vote 4 Gej....?
i can as well allege dat governor of osun state Rauf Aregbesola,who is still owing civil servants for 5months,is forcing dem to vote for buhari else forfeit deir 5 month salary and get sacked....
just 2 butress my point,d recent success of d military over bokoharam insurgents have been written by all online tabloids except sahara reporters....but once bokoharam attacks,they will display it instantly....
they rejoice wen bad things happen and go into hiding wen it doesnt favour dem.....smh

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by HzRF(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
Unless they would require a photocopy of my ballot paper. If not how them want take know who i voted for?

As it is now, collect as many bags of rice and cash as possible, but vote for your conscience on the 28th!

D thing wey dey pain me b say
Na sweet and idomine which can I never collect and semo which I don't do is what APC. Are sharing
I dull myself for last gubernatorial election in Osun But if aregbe gock am distribute rice I go collect am con vote
GEJ for president
Fadahunsi for senator

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The same man that won't pay the teachers their salaries?
No be aregbe dem dey talk about
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
ademega:
Landslide for Buhari in Ondo state
U get hospital card?
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by iyatrustee(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

D thing wey dey pain me b say
Na sweet and idomine which can I never collect and semo which I don't do is what APC. Are sharing
I dull myself for last gubernatorial election in Osun But if aregbe gock am distribute rice I go collect am con vote
GEJ for president
Fadahunsi for senator

I hear PDP dey share dollars? who needs sweet and indomie when you can play it big?
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by curiouses: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
APC lies
What Lies? I'm serving in Ondo, and I'm conversant of happenings around here. Public schools in Akure South were closed for the teachers to attend the meeting with Mimiko.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
grin

Guy, before you cast stones at GEJ, didnt you see the previous news item on NL that Senator Remi Tinubu is distributing APC Semovita?

Nothing bad in that abi but GEJ rice is worse?

Get a life and stop being biased because of your preference for APC..
At least , a bag of rice is better anyday compared to Semo
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by HzRF(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

I hear PDP dey share dollars? who needs sweet and indomie when you can play it big?
Really I beg share me d pic like i have done
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by curiouses: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
openmine:

The bolded is d reason why i dont read anything from sahara reporters.....All propaganda and lies but no facts...
wats d name of d school?
were dey forced at gunpoint by mimiko himself 2 vote 4 Gej....?
i can as well allege dat governor of osun state Rauf Aregbesola,who is still owing civil servants for 5months,is forcing dem to vote for buhari else forfeit deir 5 month salary and get sacked....
just 2 butress my point,d recent success of d military over bokoharam insurgents have been written by all online tabloids except sahara reporters....but once bokoharam attacks,they will display it instantly....
they rejoice wen bad things happen and go into hiding wen it doesnt favour dem.....smh

I was at the meeting held at Aquinas college Akure. Though I was not invited, I went with my host. Teachers were subtly persuaded to endorse Jonathan.
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by iyatrustee(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Really I beg share me d pic like i have done

No worry, after i don collect my own, i go show you road, make the thing no go finish tongue
Re: Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters by openmine(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
grin
A case of a pot calling a kettle black....
He who talks of equity must come with clean hands...everyone is doing it....not just pdp..apc own worse pass..shey remi tinubu is sharing semovita...
...check out the one for APC grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) / FINCEN Files: U.S. Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan Over Malabu OPL 245 Fund Transfers / Kaduna North LG Chair Presents ₦4.7 Billion 2022 Budget To Council Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.