Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Caption This(this.pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This(this.pix) (674 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This(this.pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Your thought Øn this ........

A certain Political party sharing cash in return for--?

I don't really know if this take place in our country or other African Country due to the faces-kinda confusing

Re: Caption This(this.pix) by chriswopet(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2015
cheeky bastard! a certain political party indeed.

PS: this is not an insult, just complimenting your ability to hide the obvious. cos people on nairaland take things too serious.
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by delishpot: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you for comming!

Its fuel money not bribe.
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by CountDracula(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2015
They ar nt forcin anybody to receive d money, there's no crime in giving... Is there?
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by saintkash(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
this is an insult to humanity. ...money for what? what did thr sell or wat r thr selling? pdp again? hmmmm... some nigerians are saying thr is nothing wrong with this. .. my advice is dis ppl should take dis money to hospitals n pay d bills of those who cannot afford it.. go to orphanage homes and share dis money. .. dats wen we will knw that thr is no political intentions attached to it. GOd help my dear country.
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by chriswopet(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
CountDracula:
They ar nt forcin anybody to receive d money, there's no crime in giving... Is there?
honestly, I think its a moral crime, these people need jobs, food, shelter, power, education etc that's what they should be sharing. I'm not speaking in support of any political party cos they've all deprived us of the aforementioned dividends of democracy and as a result we've become shallow-minded and desperate, so, yes we will take the money even if its 5 naira, after all they've left us hungry and homeless, but that does not mean they're right.

1 Like

Re: Caption This(this.pix) by egift(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Crude Cash Transfer.
Financial Infrastructures.
Open-Eye Bribery.
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by CountDracula(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
chriswopet:
honestly, I think its a moral crime, these people need jobs, food, shelter, power, education etc that's what they should be sharing. I'm not speaking in support of any political party cos they've all deprived us of the aforementioned dividends of democracy and as a result we've become shallow-minded and desperate, so, yes we will take the money even if its 5 naira, after all they've left us hungry and homeless, but that does not mean they're right.
You are right bro
Re: Caption This(this.pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
egift:
Crude Cash Transfer.
Financial Infrastructures.
Open-Eye Bribery.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

CNPP Queries Finance Minister Over $23bn Refineries Contract - Vanguard / PDP Share The Dollars ( Photo) / Buhari Wants Sharia Law,electing Him Is A Disaster For Africa –ex US Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.