Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her (25884 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by afuye(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
you papa and mama
Nicepoker:
frozen brain
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
He needs to be castrated. his joystick used for barbeque to prevent numerous other ladies from falling prey to him.

Any man that cannot face the consequenses of his actions deserve no joystick at all!

what was she doing wit a married man. Am sure u must be dating a married man too. Urs is coming soon.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Jibsonified(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
mobuch:

chima, a yoruba name again
too many sad news from the westerners.

eeeeSS-eeeMMM-aisHHH!!!
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Where is Mrs. Chima?
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
I am a woman and to say the truth, What was she doing with a married man??.
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

Anyways I hope justice gets served in this case

It's easy for us to speculate an ask questions based on our own idea of what's proper.

Now we don't know how they both started. The man's wife may have been living in another town/city then. While the man feigns single guy,

In any case it's not unusual for some men to say the following to win pretty girl's love:

"I don't love my wife, I never loved her, it was my family who arranged it in the village. I went along reluctantly".

"I'm just with my wife for now because of the kids, I will divorce her and marry you".

"Yes, I have a wife quite alright, but she's not my soul mate, you're. You're my missing rib."

Aisha was not the one who was married, he was. If as her name suggests she was a Muslim, polygamy would have been something acceptable to her. Even if we frown upon it, it was her way of life and culture.

A man/woman has to die of something one day.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee
post=31813464:

He needs to be castrated. his joystick used for barbeque
to prevent numerous other ladies from falling prey to him.

Any man that cannot face the consequenses of his actions deserve no
joystick at all!

with justice, if not sentenced to death am quite sure he'll be gone for a very long time
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by konny1(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

@remsonik thumb up! U have spoken well.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nicklaus(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

my take exactly. Thank you dear.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Emeraldsexy: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
u knw d problems with we nigerians we ll be talkin as if we re saints....i overheard d oda gal sayin wat was she doin wit a married man? is she trin 2 tell me she has neva dated a married man b4 dats a big lie n even she has nt dated b4 her present boyfrnd or ex who did nt marry her is som1 else's man ok.....?MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Ovialekhe(f): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Lessons to be learnt.Single girls, single girls, sinnggle girls, how many times did I call u.These so called married men keep u so they can enjoy themselves, frolic wit u, do unimaginable things wit u and at the end of the day they pay u for the services u render.And then u come out to say they love u and blah blah blah.Some of u even go to the extent of insulting his wife, anyways, The married man wouldn't want ur kind of lifestyle for his daughter, he has his family at heart, at the end of the day, he dumps u for another chick.Then you go about churches, disturbing pastors to pray for you for a good husband.where u wan get am? The law of Karma is waiting at ur door, go into ur husbands house and it follows u.I don talk my own.rip to the dead
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nicklaus(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

It's easy for us to speculate an ask questions based on our own idea of what's proper.

Now we don't know how they both started. The man's wife may have been living in another town/city then.

In any case it's not unusual for some men to say the following to win pretty girl's love:

"I don't love my wife, I never loved her, it was my family who arranged it in the village. I went along reluctantly".

"I'm just with my wife for now because of the kids, I will divorce her and marry you".
"Yes, I have a wife quite alright, but she's not my soul mate, you're. You're my missing rib."

Aisha was not the one who was married, he was. If as her name suggests she was a Muslim, polygamy would have been something acceptable to her. Even if we frown upon it, it was her way of live an culture.

Nonsense
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by frisky2good(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Nonsense talk. So if you impregnate someone, you have the right to kill her. Police should do the normal thing. Conduct proper investigation and if the suspect is guilty, charge him.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by iyatrustee(f): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
redocean:

Why is it just the flaws of the man that has fueled your comment? should a single lady be dating a married man? can an enlightened lady get pregnant these days without genuinely wanting the pregnancy? common, everyone should be held accountable for their actions because they made their choice.

R.I.P to the lady.

He knew he was married yet had unprotected se.x with a single lady? We are not privy to whatever transpired between them. The lady is beautiful and looks comfortable and i can only speculate that he must have either lied about his marital status to her.

Nicepoker:
what was she doing wit a married man. Am sure u must be dating a married man too. Urs is coming soon.
[quote author=redocean post=31813940]

Yes i am dating a married man. My husband of 13years!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by humberjade: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2015
The search 4 d murderer should be extended to Chima's wife.

What if she already knws abt d pregnancy?

What if she did it herself or hired an assassin to get rid of d poor lady?

Could Chima av killed her, knowing fully well dat pple knows about their excapedes?

Am just staying...

Lesson:
For women
That's wat u get when u go abt chasing married men...

1. He uses u 4 rituals.

2. Gets u pregnant and rejects it.

For men
And once u leave ur wife and goes abt chasing oda women; trouble always lurks around d corner.

1. D lady gets pregnant, she aborts and dies.

2. D lady dies while u're with her.

3. Her boyfriend kills u.

4. She charms u, u lose ur senses, leave ur family and then return a poor man to beg ur family.

When u look at d risks, is it really worth it?
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Buchman1(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUSS IS ALL ABOUT?

SHE KNEW THERE WOULD BE A REPERCUSSION FOR SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN YET SHE WENT AHEAD AND GOT PREGNANT, WHY I'M I SUPPOSED TO PITY THIS HARLOT undecided

EVEN THOUGH I CONDEMN THE MURDER, IT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE GIRL IS A CLASSLESS HOE

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SIMILAR IN ATTITUDE AND REASONING. THEY RUN AFTER MARRIED MEN FOR MATERIALISM AND KEEP MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY. THIS GIRL MIGHT HAVE A GUY DROOLING OVER HER OR MIGHT EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY BEFORE COMMITTING HER SHAMELESS ACT. THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO MARRY A FOREIGN GIRL

I DON'T PITY HOES

ROT IN HELL BITTCH

#team foreign girls cool
fuuuuk off
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by free2ryhme: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

http://pulse.ng/gist/silverbird-staff-murder-update-neighbour-insist-aisha-mustapha-was-pregnant-for-man-who-killed-her-id3584598.html

my question remains what is this fine girl doing with a married woman when there are countless single men who will be willing to take her as wife

na wa ooo
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

Now we don't know how they both started. The man's wife may have been living in another town/city then.

Aisha was not the one who was married, he was. If as her name suggests she was a Muslim, polygamy would have been something acceptable to her. Even if we frown upon it, it was her way of live an culture.

Wow..... that's another perspective............but I dont believe she was destined to die this way.
Muslim culture allow polygamy but if the man really wants to make her the second wife the process of taking her into his home should have begun. She doesnt have to tell him that she will tell the wife.

Moreover she's an OAP and their lives are always in public scrutiny so I believe she should have been more careful.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ethylene: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

I guessed she is d type of ladies dat don't date mumm's boy
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Seun(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
She's heavily pregnant and you can see the baby bump from the pics of her corpse released
Yes and she could have been pregnant for some else. I think the unfortunate woman has been abused enough. She has paid more than enough for her sins. We should let her family grieve in peace.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by otokx(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Chop one, Chop two and now she is dead.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by nichole2(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Na wa the way girls these days date married men is quite appalling sad sad
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by AreaFada2: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Nicklaus:
Nonsense

It might be nonsense to you.

But you cannot dispute that some men lie about or play down their marital status.

You also cannot dispute that many girls are attracted to affluent men, many of whom are married. Lots of such men can cater for girl's needs better than young guys just climbing the career ladder. He apparently rented the Ogudu GRA flat for her.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ochland: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Firstly aside the married man..... the wife must ve gotten the news. the wife is a suspect.
Secondly the girls boyfrnd is also a suspect

In conclusion,i still find it hard to believe anyone ll stab a lady by d tummy knwin d bbie is urs. Main suspects re the man's wife and the girls bf
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by YabaLeftist: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Only in Nigeria, smh. What's the point of all this speculation? why not carry out an autopsy and also determine if she has fetus in her womb? If she was pregnant and the DNA of the dead fetus matches with that of the prime suspect, then why all this needless speculation and amebor? undecided
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ladyabadi(f): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Some ladies are so comfortable with other ladies husbands. All I can say is that there is more that Meets the eyes. What I do not understand is why that nosy neighbor is taking it person. Am always suspicious of voluntary evidence.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by frisky2good(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
With this comment of yours, if we ask you to be the judge in this case you will probably tell the killer to go and sin no more. There is no law against two consenting adults sleeping with themselves but the laws of our country is clear about murder. Hearing her name and where she comes from suggests that she was probably a Muslim and Islam is not against polygamy. Maybe the guy promised her marriage only to make a u-turn which might explain why she refused to have an abortion. We do not know what really happened so all we can do is either say RIP to the dead or just read and move on.

remsonik:

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nicklaus(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SHE KNEW THERE WOULD BE A REPERCUSSION FOR SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN YET SHE WENT AHEAD AND GOT PREGNANT, WHY I'M I SUPPOSED TO PITY THIS HARLOT undecided

EVEN THOUGH I CONDEMN THE MURDER, IT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE GIRL IS A CLASSLESS HOE

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SIMILAR IN ATTITUDE AND REASONING. THEY RUN AFTER MARRIED MEN FOR MATERIALISM AND KEEP MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY. THIS GIRL MIGHT HAVE A GUY DROOLING OVER HER OR MIGHT EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY BEFORE COMMITTING HER SHAMELESS ACT. THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO MARRY A FOREIGN GIRL

I DON'T PITY HOES

ROT IN HELL BITTCH

#team foreign girls cool
carefulllllll, you don't speak ill of the dead no matter what. Some mistakes get second chances, some don't. She's quite unfortunate. m sure u can garner a little bit of compassion plss. It sounds like you are acting out on a past experience. Just take it easy
searching4love:
undecided

I DON'T PITY HOES

ROT IN HELL BITTCH

#team foreign girls cool
carefulllllll, you don't speak ill of the dead no matter what. Some mistakes get second chances, some don't. She's quite unfortunate. m sure u can garner a little bit of compassion plss. It sounds like you are acting out on a past experience. Just take it easy
searching4love:
undecided

I DON'T PITY HOES

ROT IN HELL BITTCH

#team foreign girls cool

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:
Yes and she could have been pregnant for some else. I think the unfortunate woman has been abused enough. She has paid more than enough for her sins. We should let her family grieve in peace.

Hmm another perspective...... but I just pray whoever is responsible for her death is made to face the full wrath of the law
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by redocean: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

He knew he was married yet had unprotected se.x with a single lady? We are not privy to whatever transpired between them. The lady is beautiful and looks comfortable and i can only speculate that he must have either lied about his marital status to her.

A good thing you said unprotected sex, which means the lady gave her consent since it was not a rape case but a relationship, and rather than speculate, let your comment be objective based on available information.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Not surprised no one is blaming the married that disrespected his wife, by going out and impregnating another woman......Typical Nigerian society, women ,both single and married always take the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Single girls!!!!!!! leave married men alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.