Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Is This PDP Dollars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Is This PDP Dollars? (382 Views)

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Is This PDP Dollars? by nollywoodbabe: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dear Nollwyoodbabes.com

As we enter that last phase of the Campaign for who will be the next Nigerian President everyone has been trying to outdo each other. The latest is this photo of PDP dollars that is floating online, some are asking if it is real or just a Campaign gimmick. Please permit to say this is as real as can be, as it is no secret that PDP shared dollars. The one I personally know about is the one given to people in the entertainment world which Range from $20,000 – even $2000 depends on how popular you are, and the money comes with a Condition, that you Campaign for President Jonathan on Social Media. You can now understand why so many of the Celebrities are Campaigning as if their lives depends on it, some even fighting and insulting people online, they are only doing their job, paid for in dollars and not necessarily because the President is working and supporting the Entertainment industry. So this dollars is Nigeria’s Money that belongs to everyone of us.What I have said is the Truth and if any of them denies it, please tell them to Swear in the name of who they serve and you will see non of them will swear cos I am saying the truth. I do hope you will publish my letter.

F. Emeka

NBC Disclaimer : Letters or Articles sent to NBC (nollywoodbabes.com) are strictly the opinions of the authors, NBC is not liable or responsible for their contents. However Letters and Articles maybe be edited or not published if they contained certain words of sexual and threatening nature. Send all letters and articles to nollywoodbabes@yahoo.com (State if you want your complete names published along with your letters or articles)http://nollywoodbabes.com/buhari-vs-jonathan-is-this-pdp-dollars/

(1) (Reply)

APC To Sue Fani-kayode For Linking Buhari With Terrorists / APC Or PDP Where Do You Belong And Why? / Amaechi,s Deputy Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.