Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures (9722 Views)

Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Students' hostels

1 Share

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
1. Educational Technology Centre
2. One of the newly constructed complex
3. College Library
4. College Auditorium

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
1. Lister Generator serving the Library
2. Ongoing 44 rooms academic staff office complex
3. Temporary admin block
4. Lecture theatre

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Splashme: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=25pt]Lovely . . . . [/size]

1 Like

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
1. Lecture theatre
2. Another admin block

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Courtesy of TETfund

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Splashme:
[size=25pt]Lovely . . . . [/size]
Really love bro. Many Nigerians do not know what happens outside Lagos, PH, Owerri etc. Many do not know that Nigeria exists outside the so called developed states and cities. Many do not know of the transformation going on in Taraba State because it is 'local'. I will post more pictures from the College when next I visit.
Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Laboratories

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by stebell(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Soon the children of hate and anger will come here to say poo about this works done by MR. President.

Like the OP said, they only kno about Lagos, PH and other developed states.

GEJ till Tinubu's teeth is white again grin.

1 Like

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
stebell:
Soon the children of hate and anger will come here to say poo about this works done by MR. President.

Like the OP said, they only kno about Lagos, PH and other developed states.

GEJ till Tinubu's teeth is white again grin.
The college is actually state owned but the level of collaboration and partnership between the state and the FG on the College's development is truly outstanding. TETfund is doing a marvelous work in that institution as with many other institutions in the state and the country. The college has really benefited from TETfund's human capacity development initiative which has seen more than 100 lecturers of the institution obtain higher degrees both from local and international universities at no cost to them.
Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by stebell(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
APContherun:

The college is actually state owned but the level of collaboration and partnership between the state and the FG on the College's development is truly outstanding. TETfund is doing a marvelous work in that institution as with many other institutions in the state and the country. The college has really benefited from TETfund's human capacity development initiative which has seen more than 100 lecturers of the institution obtain higher degrees both from local and international universities at no cost to them.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ broda. Sometyms wen I see these kind of works, I take all of them as Fresh Air every I go.

Nonetheless. It's GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
stebell:

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ broda. Sometyms wen I see these kind of works, I take all of them as Fresh Air every I go.

Nonetheless. It's GEJ till 2019.
But ofcourse all are part of the transformation agenda of the President. Those who believe in it are working to realise it while the children of anger, hate and lies are working to frustrate it. But they can never ever succeed.

(1) (Reply)

44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses / Aisha Buhari’s Future Assured Interactive Session In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.