Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does (68902 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / See Pictures Of The Sorrowful State Of The Only State Library In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by santity100: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is very painful that most states are unable to pay salaries for some months and even the oil rich states with huge allocations are in this category.

Despite all this Lagos State Government has continued to pay salary to its public servants on the 23rd or 22nd on every month and recently leave allowance was paid to public servant.

Kudos to Lagos State Government !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to Governor Ambode !!!!!!!!!!!!!

289 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Allen97(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yea kudos..... Buh dis guy nid orientation why did he remove d whole brt fashola brought nd still destroying the bus-stops..... D moni e is usin tu bring new bus can b used for other things

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by kodded(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
what about cross river state undecided ?

46 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
I actually guessed Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Qaisar1: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
ok. I'm not from Lagos State though. But I'm very sure the Governor of my state receives his salary two (2) months before time.

Enjoy, don't offend... Guess the state

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Jinyjagz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thought as much
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Since 2003, have you heard that Anambra State owes salary?

Anambra State pays 13 months salary. Every 21 ist

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mynaija123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Edo state also pays before month end.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mayorchelsea(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP,na lie u lie jare!!All the governors and their aides get paid before that date and in advance if they want sef

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mayorchelsea(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP,na lie u lie jare!!All the governors and their aides get paid before that date and in advance if they want sef...lok
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by WalkerMichael(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
True tho . But only God knows why last month pay came in very late. My mum was paid yesterday which was June 1st. Kudos to baba ambode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .
That's why the POPULATION of Lagos will hit 50million or more by 2050.
Now they find it difficult decongesting Lagos..

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

I deeply regret being a Blackman cry cry cry
Obviously we know nothing about Administration.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by ehissi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
alfred5:
Since 2003, have you heard that Anambra State owes salary?

Anambra State pays 13 months salary. Every 21 ist

Less than four months into his tenure, Governor Obiano even increased workers salary.........nor mind OP!! He is still a learner.......

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Idydarling(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Qaisar1:
ok. I'm not from Lagos State though. But I'm very sure the Governor of my state receives his salary two (2) months before time.

yeye, u bad mouth gan.... oya, tell us wer you are from?
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by menix(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
santity100:
It is very painful that most states are unable to pay salaries for some months and even the oil rich states with huge allocations are in this category.

Despite all this Lagos State Government has continued to pay salary to its public servants on the 23rd or 22nd on every month and recently leave allowance was paid to public servant.

Is it the same Lagos that ve not paid a penny to those who retired Since Feb. 2014

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Richie444: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016

1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Viktor1983(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIA leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIA leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA

Me too bro, why are we blacks, to make the matter worst black in Nigeria. Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Efisko1(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2016
kodded:
what about cross river state undecided ?

Ask dem ohhhh
Governor Ayade dat even paid may salary on 1May wen he was addressing dey pple in stadium,,,,
Pple wey surprised.... Alert started entering pple's phone

24 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Chuksemi(m): 2:02am On Jun 03, 2016
This is good. I think every Governor should emulate this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Eeroh95(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
chistev12:
I actually guessed Lagos
hmm...oya guess what buuari,Jonathan and the militants will do today

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by YourNemesis: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA

Who is congratulating Lagos at the detriment of others, are you okay?
This has nothing to do with being Blacks or Nigerians if not..... London won't be the epicenter of the UK, Paris won't dominate in France, Moscow won't be the alpha and omega of Russia, Cairo won't be the King of Egypt and countless other examples around the world. Lagos isn't even as dominant in Nigeria as Bangkok is in Thailand or Mexico City is in Mexico. So just tell us you have serious self esteem problems, and stop sounding sooo dumb.

Na lagos talk say make Nigerian states no pay salary? Even the oil rich sparsely populated ones like Bayelsa are having wahala.... and you are still there blaming Lagos for your woes.
Yet, the only other place in Nigeria where anything similar to a "Lagos" could ever emerge is currently being ravaged by Militancy and insecurity. By the time you come to the realization that Lagos is a self sustaining state that runs its own destiny independent of the Federal Government, I pray it wouldn't be too late for you by then.

If only you were sincere, you would say the whole truth, because we all know that the only issue you have with Lagos is because it is located in Yorubaland. If the same scenario was to play itself out somewhere in the East, you wouldn't be here calling nigerians or blacks politically inept or administratively challenged people. Moreover, if your people lack admin skills, my people definitely do not.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by NwaNimo1(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Its because of all the illegal taxation levied on the occupants of the state.....
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by neolboy(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
What of cross rivers
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by fctguy: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2016
what Lagos generates internally is almost adequate to pay its salaries irrespective of FG monthly allocation
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Bullet01(f): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Qaisar1:

Kwara State

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by holluwai(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Las Gidi!!!!!!!! A country in a country tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by shadelek(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Lagos State, our own London. God bless Lagos State, God bless Ambode, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by teepsee(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Op why you f**king lying. Where did you get your source, or is it by sitting in the comfort of your house

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Terror666(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
My mom just received her December salary now guess which state....
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by rolams(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
The best governor of our time! I support d guy though hate APC!
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by castrokins(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
A Lil Research Would Have Added Bite To This Submission. Cross River State Pays On The 15th Of Every Month

santity100:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.