Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (30390 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cossy, Anita Joseph and Delite..pix from the movie ''Power Girls''.

https://twitter.com/cossydiva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Merlissa(f): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Misery needs company!!!

26 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by francizy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make I chop the pix? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by DrLee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abeg who is Delite

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Crocz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chai...those boobs can knock a man out if dem take am slap you grin

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by DrLee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Delite should goan rest where the other two are. she no carry half wetin Cossy carry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by dein77(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
I could barely notice the other two babes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cossy It have do the whole world knows you've big boobs.
Anita even if you soak her in the blood of jesus she will still look so dirty.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by djeezy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Milk factory grin Packaging at its peak. I'm not moved anyway grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
end time movie.....

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
They look like the girls you see in "Woman Boku Junction" in Kubwa.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Capitano1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by umarc19: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
As usual nah....they are all 'Rugged' especially the pumpkin chested Cossy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
nuelzy:
really?? hmmmm.... barrow pushers and self-mustered confidence shaa...

Give me her number and watch me put money where my mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by wisasaw: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
all the way
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ikaawe: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
get improved

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by CLEARINGAGENT: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Looks SLAUTY u meant, what all dis
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by LordCenturion(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
This old cargo cossy,, she should go and settle down instead of showing that old rot to the world..

I wonder which kind of network the guy above me dey use,, abi 5G don dey ni

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by omanifrank(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
hot
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by greall12(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by onosprince(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
This old cargo sef, I heard they supporting Buhari
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Swanky092: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hope it's not one of d 'soft po*n' movies?

Moreover they dont look 'RUGGED', rather they look 'DERANGED'.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by sam121(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just passing, am not looking ooooooo....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
pls which one among them is the Cossy i have been hearing about? i dont know her because i schooled in france.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ribbit: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fat biatches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Looks Gorgeous In Bridesmaid's Outfit / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.