Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability (3960 Views)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / Garri Packing Business Needs Investment: Highly Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by Onakomaya: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
I always av passion for buying and selling even with my white collar job.. I am gbenga by name. I live and work in zaria... Sometin lead to the other as i found myself bringing nice ijebu garri from south to north. Discovered my colleages in d office loved it cos ijebu garri is far better than available zaria garri in the market. The network just started from there as i now see enough colleages and most of them southern families asking for the ijebu garri..
Financial breakdown..
I buy like 10 bags for a start @ 8,500
Transported them 1,500 per bag to zaria..
And sold them 14,000 per bag here in zaria...some in bags, some in half and quater..
There are some expences like 1000 for logistics like recharge card, bacco sack, nylon, and local fueling of my sienna bus within zaria for home delivey... In all...i see 3,000 per bag sha... Which i believe is better than doing all this online business that u wont be sure if u will even see ur capital at the end..
Why am i posting this?
Am posting this to see partners like myself in the northern part of the country, so we could partner i get a bigger number of bag of garri that a trailler or 911 could carry with reduce price like 1000 for a bag..
And also i av a trust worthy elderly woman along lagos - ibadan express way that i place my orders...
You can check me out on facebook if u douth my authenticity.... Engr onakomaya adegbenga... My number is 07032728941...you are free to pay me a visit in my office (Nigerian college of aviation technology, zaria)
.. Peace my people..
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by Onakomaya: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nairalanders, need your help.. if any.... i was informed trailers bring tomatoes and onions to Lagos and they go back empty.... pls anyone in the house that knows such trailers could please help...
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by Angelstartups(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello,visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by darexkey(m): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Eweso omo ye'mi? am very much delighted that u are doing this.
If i may suggest, y dont u own a cassava farm & also
get d processin plant on d farm in Zaria. This way u
will be able to reach out to all d other northern
states, make tremendous profit and above all, it will
save u d stress & cost of transportation. All u need
to do, is to transport down d variety of cassava stem
cuttings frm ijebu nd employ d services of experts in
d garri biz. Cheers!
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by rnngreat: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And Its Profitability by westbuoi(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2021
We are Alpha Ager Ltd, processors of Garri(white/red/ijebu) located in Ankpa, Kogi State

We have modern machineries graters(4Tons/hr) and multiple hydraulic pressers , but local frying on our community fryers by employees from Edo.

Our daily output is 50bags per day..

We sell strictly on orders.
White- 60modus---------N18,500
Red- 60modus--------N22,500
Soured 60modus----N20,000 at at 7/1/2021

Kindly note 60modus is same as 20paint rubber
Transport to Abuja/Kaduna( N1000 to N1200 per bag)

Zaria- N1,500 per bag
Kano/Katsina/Sokoto- N2000 per bag

Port Harcourt/Aba/Enugu
100kg bag of 33 paint rubber-N27,500
Transport-N2000 per bag from Onyegede ,Benue Loading bay..(3 days)

Lagos bagging comes comes in bags of 14paint rubbers or 33 paint rubbers.

Prices are subject to prevailing market prices....We can assist transport to you any where, within the country..

Pls note no cash payments but strictly transfers

For samples and making orders call
07054730087/ 07068132006/08022370139
WhatsApp Line-07054730087

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos / We Help You Shop Smart And Invest Right By Saving You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.