Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview (21601 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by MubbyCollins(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2015
texazzpete:
Interviewer: "These towns and villages are being taken back now. Why is it just happening just now"?

GEJ: "For Nigeria, since after the civil war, we've not fought any war. We don't manufacture weapons"

Is he serious?! We fought several wars in Liberia, Sierra Leone, we sent forces to Darfur.
Nigeria has several defense industry companies that manufacture weapons.

Interviewer: "I'm asking these tough questions because people died!"
GEJ: "of course it bothers me. Whenever people die, it pains me. I feel so pained"

Note: GEJ was spotted dancing happily in Abuja the day after a bomber blew up 40+ CHILDREN in a school assembly hall. When children were killed the week before in Pakistan, there was a week of mourning. GEJ did no such thing.
Also one must note how he said almost nothing about the Baga massacres...only to commiserate with France

Interviewer: "How was it possible that the giant of Africa did not have tanks, helicopters, weapons to fight off Boko Haram"
GEJ: "I can't really say , but information reaching me is that those things were not there. I was not in charge then"

Note: GEJ was a MAJOR part of the Government with Yar'Adua when Nigeria fought a creek war against MEND forces, who had undoubted superiority in the waterways. Assault helicopters were thus the most important weapons we could have used against MEND. Even after the amnesty, there were sporadic flareups and threats of violence. It is thus incomprehensible and shameful to not have had input in boosting our helicopter force in the period when he was in the Presidency (2008 - 2010)

I still say it seh! Jonathan is the Definition of cluelessness. His responses are not making any slight sense

4 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by ugia(f): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ is a total embarrassment. He simply played into that journalist hand. Pls stop granting interviews to foreign journalists they will peel you like yam

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
striktlymi:

You are a wonder to behold! I am ashamed you are a Nigerian.

Bokoharam killed thousands and your chief in command did not take that seriously and you come here to talk trash?

I refuse to cast my vote for a clueless president who refused to take the murderers of my Uncle seriously. Just imagine the height of irresponsibility.

At a time when Presidents go to any length to secure the lives of thier citizenry, that excuse of a President thought it wise to handle the murderers of Nigerians with kid gloves?

For your info his answer as regards the military only demonstrates that he is not the Chief in Command but a puppet. I don't vote for puppets.

I wonder why you think I would ordinarily want Buhari. You are indeed far gone if you see the truth against your candidate as a support for Buhari. I have never voted for either Jonathan or Buhari because I don't see both as feet for governance.

But that is about to change. I will cast my vote for Buhari not because I like him but because I can't stand being ruled by an incompetent president for another 4 years.

There is no educated Nigerian who would see that video without bias and not feel ashamed.
i dont even have ur time.. am coming for u.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Kennyinusa(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2015
[size=20pt]
I think it's time i take things personal.

GEJ is clueless. And he is not worthy of being called the president of Nigeria. I am right now ashamed of calling myself a Nigerian.

I have never listened to a president this clueless, except maybe for the president of Ghana.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by 9inches(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
cleric:
Why was a certain portion of the interview blanked out? undecided
GEJ highlighted his party's advantage over Buhari's. Come on, you would not expect the poster to offend his APC with that. It will belittle them.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by leanalyst: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Via video feed? What does that even mean? Tell GEJ next time that if he can't handle an interview he shouldn't do it.
My brother has GMB handled any interview well? Or half as good as GEJ? Let's be honest. Also why is he running from a debate? At least GEJ isn't afraid of failing.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abati. Doyin thanks for doing a good job deceiving the president.

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by rabimlomo: 4:42am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=16pt]I really really think gej should be avoiding all interviews-- except the scripted ones!!! OMG!!!! I feel so bad anytime I watch his international interviews. He is such a disgrace to this nation. See him shaking his leg furiously when asked about the depleted military weapons shocked

And he seems desperate. Those who said he might not hand over if Buhari wins might be right [/size]
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by rabimlomo: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2015
leanalyst:

My brother has GMB handled any interview well? Or half as good as GEJ? Let's be honest. Also why is he running from a debate? At least GEJ isn't afraid of failing.
Don't even compare Buharis interview with gej's. True buhari has some issues too but this gej's own is too much. He doesn't have that presidential appearance at all!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by rabimlomo: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Kennyinusa:
[size=20pt]
I think it's time i take things personal.

GEJ is clueless. And he is not worthy of being called the president of Nigeria. I am right now ashamed of calling myself a Nigerian.

I have never listened to a president this clueless, except maybe for the president of Ghana.

[/size]

My brother , I tell you! this is a huge embarrassment to any right thinking Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by femasa: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2015
tandoe:
damn! am so loving this man he takes corrections worked on his charisma, answers questions directly and with more vigour, his delivery tone has also dramatically improved

I was almost confused by these thugs without home training until I decided to watch

I have fallen in love with you sir na u be actor, dictator buhari be villain since I can't marry you, me and my family and plenty reasonable friends will vote you once more sir

God bless Gej
God bless Naija

if you really watched the video and came up with this trash then you are actually worse than the president.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
The fuuktard has been making empty promises for years now:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/boko-haram-menace-ll-end-in-june-jonathan/

Now his excuse is that it takes time to make weapons they ordered.

Reetardeed, are you telling us that it took 5 to 6 years for arms manufacturers to make guns, plane and tanks?

What did you order? Invisible planes, thanks and guns with bullets that shoot in a curve?

Bloody cretin!

It is not your and the military's incompetence and corruption that made Boko Haram deal with your moronic arses.

When soldiers mutinied about the corruption that is making Boko Haram kill them, instead of Reetardeen to focus on finding the corrupt officials, he charged the soldiers and sentenced them to death for dare complaining about corruption.

Arsewipe fuuktard!
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by tandoe: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
femasa:

if you really watched the video and came up with this trash then you are actually worse than the president.
If you were here I would have pounced on that your small head until you learn to respect elders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) / Oil Pipeline Explodes In Ijegun, Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.