Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test (3442 Views)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by adetola77(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
You are invited for an aptitude test and interview on Tuesday,24/03/2015, for the position Transaction Officer.pls who got the same invite and who knows the likely question will be asked, pls help me asap

1 Like

Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by adetola77(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls who got the same test and anybody with the question for the test,pls help your broda and help me send to adetolaadeyemmi33@yahoo.com
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Nature129(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
adetola77:
Pls who got the same test and anybody with the question for the test,pls help your broda and help me send to adetolaadeyemmi33@yahoo.com

You should know that what they normally ask in job tests are GMAT questions so go and marry your GMAT
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by benedima1990(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Is gate crashing allowed
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Tushmum(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
I did their test and interview yesterday for Marketing Associate.You ans 30questions for 30mins but its nothing much than the usual Gmat kinda questions
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by adetola77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks bro.......u can gate crash the address whyte Cleon Ltd. No 28, Afolabi Aina St. Off Allen Avenue, GNI building, Ist floor behind Alade Market
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Don't even think of gatecrashing if you are a Bsc degree holder. You'd only be wasting your precious time.
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by benedima1990(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chukaholic:
Don't even think of gatecrashing if you are a Bsc degree holder. You'd only be wasting your precious time.

But y is it that companies prefer hnd to bsc nowadays
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by betty28: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Honestly, am just tired of dis country. Dey shuld av tell we bsc not to apply den, dis is total rubbish. Almost all d recruiting agency dnt employ bsc, y are dey doin lyk dis. I just hate dis country...
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by femo86(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chukaholic:

Seems u've being to all outsourcing firm oooo....doff my hat brother.

1 Like

Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2015
betty28:
Honestly, am just tired of dis country. Dey shuld av tell we bsc not to apply den, dis is total rubbish. Almost all d recruiting agency dnt employ bsc, y are dey doin lyk dis. I just hate dis country...

Did you apply but weren't invited?
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

I also cnt seem to fathom that. But I think it depends on the company/ recruiting firm. Generally, bsc is priced higher than hnd. And companies know that. But a company whose financial resources aint too large will rather recruit hnd holders so as to pay them what they can, which they know wud be somewhat meagre to a bsc holder. But its all about the company, because I know of companies that employ both hnd nd bsc holders. I have also seen where companies request for only bsc holders.
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 2:58am On Mar 21, 2015
femo86:

Seems u've being to all outsourcing firm oooo....doff my hat brother.

You're welcome!
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by fuoski(m): 3:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Tushmum:
I did their test and interview yesterday for Marketing Associate.You ans 30questions for 30mins but its nothing much than the usual Gmat kinda questions

When u wrote urs, did they allow gate crashing?
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by fuoski(m): 3:09am On Mar 21, 2015
adetola77:
Thanks bro.......u can gate crash the address whyte Cleon Ltd. No 28, Afolabi Aina St. Off Allen Avenue, GNI building, Ist floor behind Alade Market

What time is the test?
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by latest90: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Yes. You are right. Its really annoying, I believe most them do that becoz they can't pay us.
benedima1990:

1 Like

Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Tushmum(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2015
fuoski:

When u wrote urs, did they allow gate crashing?
Nope because you have to show them the message your received from them
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by folash: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chukaholic:
That's not true...am a bsc holder, and got an invite to write the test for marketing associate, without any inside help.
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by betty28: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Yes i applied as a bsc holder but no invite oo. Hmmm, u dt got invite as a bsc graduate, tell us d truth, is eida u av long leg or u're lying...
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
folash:

That's not true...am a bsc holder, and got an invite to write the test for marketing associate, without any inside help.

You should follow a thread well and understand the posts before commenting. I'm a Bsc holder too and I was invited for that same post you mentioned , tho I couldnt attend cos of distance. But the position under consideration on this thread is "Transaction Officer". For that post, it was categorically stated that only hnd holders are wanted, hence the reason for my earlier post.

And don't be surprised dt out of all those who wrote the test with you only hnd holders will be selected even if some bsc holders did well in the test too( or have you been called after the test? Cos that was ever since last month). Just so you know , they are but just a recruitment firm, they might invite whomever for the test, but its only the employer who has the final say @ de end of the day.
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
betty28:
Yes i applied as a bsc holder but no invite oo. Hmmm, u dt got invite as a bsc graduate, tell us d truth, is eida u av long leg or u're lying...

Ok...dunn worry youself, there'll be other opportunities for bsc holders.
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by folash: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chukaholic:

You should follow a thread well and understand the posts before commenting. I'm a Bsc holder too and I was invited for that same post you mentioned , tho I couldnt attend cos of distance. But the position under consideration on this thread is "Transaction Officer". For that post, it was categorically stated that only hnd holders are wanted, hence the reason for my earlier post.

And don't be surprised dt out of all those who wrote the test with you only hnd holders will be selected even if some bsc holders did well in the test too( or have you been called after the test? Cos that was ever since last month). Just so you know , they are but just a recruitment firm, they might invite whomever for the test, but its only the employer who has the final say @ de end of the day.
Pls always make appropriate findings before coming to a public forum like this to mislead people. Whytecleon recruits both bsc and hnd holders, depending on the post. Yes I got called after the test, and was scheduled for an interview in one of the branches of their client, buh I dint honour it, cos I decided later that I dint want a marketing job. One of the people that we wrote the test together who is also a bsc holder, just had his final interview last week. So don't come here and start saying gibberish
Re: Whytecleon Calling For Aptitude Test by Chukaholic: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2015
folash:

Pls always make appropriate findings before coming to a public forum like this to mislead people. Whytecleon recruits both bsc and hnd holders, depending on the post. Yes I got called after the test, and was scheduled for an interview in one of the branches of their client, buh I dint honour it, cos I decided later that I dint want a marketing job. One of the people that we wrote the test together who is also a bsc holder, just had his final interview last week. So don't come here and start saying gibberish

I really don't see the reason why you are getting yourself worked up over nothing. My posts have been very straight and clear to be understood by any reasonable individual - which I thought you were. Guess I was mistaken. If you are trying to create a fuss here, I suggest you see another thread. Needless bickering with you.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In A Shipping And Logistics Company / Landwey Investment Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.