Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man (3452 Views)

Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / Why Yahoo Yahoo Is The Last Hope For The Common Man / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2022
My life adventures took me to many places to hustle just to have something to eat but nothing works anymore.

What can I do ? Am hungry and feeling dizzy.
Work no de again how I go take chop today.

Waiting man do?
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
sad have Hope and believe God for turnaround 6.

U can join carwash gang

E Go beta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Coldie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Instead of all of u to be in the city jobless why not all of you go back to the village and start farming massively

14 Likes

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by iHateFraudsters: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
Instead of all of u to be in the city jobless why not all of you go back to the village and start farming massively

You dey mind them?

Awon "I am a graduate"

2 Likes

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Go do yahoo

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by vinceyinnovation: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
According to motivational speakers...

Bring N20,000 so I can teach you Affiliate Marketing course....

3 Likes

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by HeavenVGate: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Devineee:
My life adventures took me to many places to hustle just to have something to eat but nothing works anymore.

Waiting man do?

I de look for 3h to eat
With your BSc sebi? grin grin grin I pity those who depend on that paper from our Universities. Better go back to your village and start farming.
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
You can all say
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Siberia01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
HeavenVGate:

With your BSc sebi? grin grin grin I pity those who depend on that paper from our Universities. Better go back to your village and start farming.
is he the cause?
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Siberia01:
is he the cause?
don't mind him
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by AndroidAI(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
There are jobs, but not the office type that you're looking for. When that hunger enter gear 5, no be person go tell you to enter block industry go hustle.

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Arelyn: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
I know we all want to enjoy the largesse that comes with living in the city while we neglect our major source of survival...

This is not directed to anyone who maybe passing through a difficult time at the present moment, but my concern is that we all complain about how expensive is it to live in Nigeria especially food items but the truth is that, there is an aggressive inflation rate going through every country in the world due to a combination of factors

We all need to start cultivating something either on a small scale or a large scale because hunger is the main concern of an average human being and most developed countries recognized that and why food is barely the cheapest you can get in these countries everyone want to "japa" to
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by SIMONEKPA7: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
According to motivational speakers...

Bring N20,000 so I can teach you Affiliate Marketing course....
Evil you
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mynd44
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by UptownVibes(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
Na so the farming easy? You know if he get land to cultivate and shay farming no get season ni? If you wan advice person, still consider some factors involved oga.. Just comot for city go village start farming, just like that? Haba!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Rexymania(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
cry

Devineee:

Waiting man do?

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Afamsi: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you get strength work dey. Pls if you are part of the agbado munching miscreants better leave that evil camp and join the Obidient movement to avoid this kind of post after 2023

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by PastorFire: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
I was in your shoes in 2016..But i started my own business. Today, i can only thank God for sufficiency. I have a wife at home who lives in a comfortable apartment and eats whatever she wants. I can't believe i buy her favorite biscuit of #1500.
My point is, you have to keep digging deep until you get out of this. Legally of course. This too shall pass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Abitolola: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
Don't mind them, they see education as license to stay in the city. If you tell them they will say you are wishing them bad
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abitolola:

Don't mind them, they see education as license to stay in the city. If you tell them they will say you are wishing them bad
He stays in kogi state. We all know if people maybe from the east are complaining of farming kogi state shouldn’t be one of them cause kogi state is largely underdeveloped with a huge land mass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:

He stays in kogi state. We all know if people maybe from the east are complaining of farming kogi state shouldn’t be one of them cause kogi state is largely underdeveloped with a huge land mass
people say what they don't know easily don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by EvergreenAutos1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Devineee:

Waiting man do?

Whats your location. Where do you stay?
If you live around MAGODO, ikeja, Ojodu berger or Ketu Axis , then I might have a job for you.

Monthly payment with daily incentives too.

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Abitolola: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:

Nigeria is a laborious entity to analyze, it's not as if farming is easy. May God help us all
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Tokskob2008: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lol, see those dudes up there screaming "go back to the village and start farming" like say na so the farming easy or one would just get to the village and voila farming don start be that. No capital no land nothing and he is just supposed to manufacture the farming from his arse, una go just dey regurgitate nonsense without reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Coldie(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abitolola:

Nigeria is a laborious entity to analyze, it's not as if farming is easy. May God help us all
U get strength to go motor park go carry load from morning till night for peanuts. But u no get strength to go do farming, when right now farming in Nigeria is booming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by 1Alex: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
farming is a very good venture but person dey find wetin him go eat today you talk of going to the village to farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Coldie(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Alex:
farming is a very good venture but person dey find wetin him go eat today you talk of going to the village to farm.
This guy opened his account this month and everything about the account na to dae ask people for money up and down. So no be today thing, he should go into farming before it’s too late

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Coldie(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol, see those dudes up there screaming "go back to the village and start farming" like say na so the farming easy or one would just get to the village and voila farming don start be that. No capital no land nothing and he is just supposed to manufacture the farming from his arse, una go just dey regurgitate nonsense without reasoning.
If the guy get this king of foolish mentality the guy go dae look for d perfect day, na so him go procrastinate until him last day

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by bujebudanu1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Find money come uk. Work full here

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by TimbaGee(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Try dey do airdrop too, in your free time

https://www.nairaland.com/7253739/get-now-2-not-too#115201507

1 Like

Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by Devineee: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
their reasoning no pure at all
Re: I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man by player007(m): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Coldie:

I would rather die begging in the city.
Than die in the hands of a Cattle rearer. Who will kill me so his’s COWS can eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations / Perfetti Van Melle Agbara Ogun State Is Recruiting / First Inland Bank Is Collecting C.vs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.