Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (39854 Views)

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by borntwice2008(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Any time you are solving a problem know fully that you are successfully creating another dangerous problem. This same corp members will use their skills acquire during this training to do more evil to this nation after the election and passing out parade in case there is no job.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by ilovecritics(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
We want to see a Corps member with a gun!!!

Or...

Adonbeliveeeet undecided
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by badesco(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2015
This is a statement of fact, because a corper that is very close to me and serving in kogi, phone me when they are having the training.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by stnwani(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
ppl shldnt be mislead nd mis informed,i was privileged to b 1 of d corp members involved,i am Joey Aniagboso a batch c corp member serving in Kebbi state who also is privileged to b accommodated in d barracks,we went thr to represent d coppers community in d barracks,it was an annual novelty shooting range in d military buh to maintain a gud military nd society relationship they invited us and oda paramilitary personnel together with d emir of d host community,it is jst unfortunate dat one of us who happened to b a member of editorial cds sent d pix to thr whataps grp nd a corp member copied d pix nd used it to mislead ppl,in fact,we pleaded wit d military to allow us take some snap shorts wt the guns.Pls considering d period we re into now,i advice we b more careful d kind of information we spread dn d manner we spread dem

3 Likes

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by thegoodone2(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Beesluv:
Bad idea
Not bad. the main reason of NYSC is to train us as para- miltry
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by chinkichun: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
laplace12:

Did you contact their parents and Guardians before handing them guns?

They are adults grin
But this move is crazy and funny.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by harveyspec: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Is it me or the OP, nothing in the pics suggest that corpers where being trained on the use of weapons!!

not a single pics shows thst
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2015
fake story
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by wealthfultree(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Was it part of what they signed for during their call up? Know it that some of these coper when not given job will use the training gotten to provide survival for him or her self. Have we not heard stories of armed robber and cult member coper? Save us by getting this batch of copers employed into any of the forces of their choice www.johnjunior.com.ng/bamidele.htm
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by ELODOOMZY: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS IS OK BUT WHAT'S THE NEED IF THEY WON'T WALK WITH LICENSED FIRE ARMS.

TEACHING THEM HOW TO SHOOT WITHOUT GIVING THEM GUNS. THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.
so what will happen after service and employment isn't coming? Get a gun? Since they have been taught...
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by ArcToyin(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
It isnt a wise one. Some of them will begin to rob people, some harasse others. Most they be use for election conduct when you cant guarantee their safety?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members / Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) / Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.