Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Amazing Invention Of Nigerian Student!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazing Invention Of Nigerian Student!!! (1116 Views)

Photos Of An Unusual Invention Of A Man That Shook Up Ibadan / Some Of The "Most Important Social Technological Invention" Of 21st Century / UNBELIEVABLE TECH:AMAZING INVENTION: Google Invents Wristband That Fights Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Invention Of Nigerian Student!!! by godaniel(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
If we all decide to work in banks and oil companies and
tellecommunication companies who'll teach our kids?
..........................................................................................................
The Executives Of All Academic Staff Union of
Universities Of
Nigeria (ASUU) And Some Nigeria Universities'
Lecturers Were
Called For A Meeting In London...
They All Met At The Muritala Mohammed
International Airport
Lagos.
While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane,
They Were
Informed That The Plane Was Built By Their
Students And Was
On It's First Experimental Trip.
On hearing this, they all ran out of
the plane, except one.
He was asked why he was still on d plane and he
replied; I
know what i am teaching them, If This Plane Is Made
By Our
Students, It Will Not Start.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Invention Of Nigerian Student!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
godaniel:
If we all decide to work in banks and oil companies and
tellecommunication companies who'll teach our kids?
..........................................................................................................
The Executives Of All Academic Staff Union of
Universities Of
Nigeria (ASUU) And Some Nigeria Universities'
Lecturers Were
Called For A Meeting In London...
They All Met At The Muritala Mohammed
International Airport
Lagos.
While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane,
They Were
Informed That The Plane Was Built By Their
Students And Was
On It's First Experimental Trip.
On hearing this, they all ran out of
the plane, except one.
He was asked why he was still on d plane and he
replied; I
know what i am teaching them, If This Plane Is Made
By Our
Students, It Will Not Start.

The problem remains that must teachers teach what dey dnt actually know and it's so annoying.

During my NYSC days, my ppa assigned English and literature and agriculture to me to teach young energy filled children.
I looked at the man and said; sire, I studied Geology, and I struggled with English language during my secondary school days and got it C6 and never attained any class of literature in English.
I said, am very good in Chemistry, maths, geography biology and please fix me wia I would enjoy what am doing.

He told me, boy, dis d only space we have for u, if u can't do it, please ask for rejection.

I started and had to go buy a lot of books for English and started my studies again.

At d end of the day, I organised a free lesson classes for d kids and thought them Geography and I can't imagine that even some of the teachers always come to observe me especially when I was teaching them map reading. Said no teacher have ever and could ever teach this part of the course and I SMH.

It's really nice student from infant re subjected to thorough learning and not schools wia teachers with waec initiate them into learning ways and teachers should also be given room to enjoy them selves.

I can teach chemistry and geography and biology without looking at my lesson plan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5: Countries With The Fastest Internet Speeds In The World / Recover Hacked Instagram Account In Minutes / Facebook Naira: Its Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.