Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan (846 Views)

Wike On Channels Tv Sunrise Program - Read Full Interview Transcript / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
https://audioboom.com/boos/3006700-part-2-of-my-interview-with-president-goodluck-jonathan-on-boko-haram?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter%20via%20@audioBoom#t=8m33s
[url]https://audioboom.com/boos/3006700-part-2-of-my-interview-with-president-goodluck-jonathan-on-boko-haram?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter%20via%20@audioBoom#t=8m33s
[/url]https://audioboom.com/boos/3006700-part-2-of-my-interview-with-president-goodluck-jonathan-on-boko-haram?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter%20via%20@audioBoom#t=8m33s

If like me, you watched the YouTube video of BBC Will Ross with President Jonathan. Some parts were edited out..

I have found an audio of the whole interview.. I have no idea who or why it was blanked out on YouTube. There was nothing potentially embarrassing he said.
Click on the link above. Create a user account and enjoy
Re: BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan by cozy7(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm too embarrassed of GEJ, for me to watch d video. But thanks for d link.
Re: BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
cozy7:
I'm too embarrassed of GEJ, for me to watch d video. But thanks for d link.

If you listen on audio, he actually comes out well. Not everyone is comfortable being in the spotlight..
APC and PDP goons, pls don't attack me.
I don't care for both aspirants, I just say it as it is.
Re: BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ knows he would lose the election. Because only a bastard yoruba will vote for him. And no sane northerner will vote for him...in fact, the sensible south southerners and ibos will reject him
Re: BBC Full Interview With Pres. Jonathan by VcStunner(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ knows he would lose the election. Because only a bastard yoruba will vote for him. And no sane northerner will vote for him...in fact, the sensible south southerners and ibos will reject him
and you pray through Christ our Lord? I doubt if he can make sense out of that paragraph. Next time u pray.... Just go straight to d lords prayer aii undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Vote Outside My Polling Unit Since There Is Card Reader Machine..........? / Yorubas Will Regret If They Vote Jonathan. Yoruba Ronu / Mua' Azu Not Yet Impressed With The Results So Far.... (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.