Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej (1189 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej / Pics: Yoruba Obas Pray & Endorse GEJ ; Massive Crowd Welcomes Him At Ijesaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Out of the abundance of breast milk the mouth sucketh.
Out of the abundance of olacious ornaments in the pigeon hole the hand shines ola for onward jolly.
Out of the good work done by our President Goodluck Jonathan Kegites Club International has endorsed him for continuity till 2019.
That i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is equall to i cos i remaineth i Ab SlyNonny Ilya Tawinji on his tentacles do hereby do informajara to all adikwam karid hereth let the house rat sancour and telewire to the bushrat that Supreme comradium @Alhaja Alhaja has endorsed GEJ for continuity.
Let all am karid photocopy this endorsement and migrate to your voting units and shine GEJ winners chapel on that terrible dayd that is to say March 28th.
I prayamus that the goddamus willy shine us road safety as we rotate for voting that dayd and may we roatate abubakar to our different akwu without jamming any katakilism.
Any targeted attempt upon us remaineth attempt on EFCC and may the goddamus ashaina kwashiokor to any animalee or ewu akpukpanti that trysis our kariability.
To Baba Eledumare i have deposited.
An SlyNonny to walk.

2 Likes

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kegites klub endorse gej

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by bankyblue(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Baba walk and jam dollar, any attempt to fall, it shall be on two oyuncetamol for ur national egbladun.

One finger is pointed on GEJ, and forward shall it be......any attempt to truncate the national flow of transformation! Ogun on them
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
bankyblue:
Baba walk and jam dollar, any attempt to fall, it shall be on two oyuncetamol for ur national egbladun.

One finger is pointed on GEJ, and forward shall it be......any attempt to truncate the national flow of transformation! Ogun on them
Entity lakamua dayziz enlongawire

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kunle1960: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
This Lalala of my proclamala remains that Goodluck Jonathan remaineth d only entity dat can transmotate the changes Nigeria deserve at this atyma T and moment m,work

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Burlah4u2c(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
who else will you guys endorse? birds of same feather.. #drunkard_leader. smh

4 Likes

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
kunle1960:
This Lalala of my proclamala remains that Goodluck Jonathan remaineth d only entity dat can transmotate the changes Nigeria deserve at this atyma T and moment m,work
Dayz belong brodaly.
walk it.

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burlah4u2c:
who else will you guys endorse? birds of same feather.. #drunkard_leader. smh
May unec sins remain forgiven
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by laykhorn(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeah! Why wont drunkards want a fellow at Aso villa.

3 Likes

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
laykhorn:
Yeah! Why wont drunkards want a fellow at Aso villa.
Fem la bush animalee with long tail.

2 Likes

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder wat even took them this long....afterall Gej is a dedicated ogogoro drunkard.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by laykhorn(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Slynonny:

Fem la bush animalee with long tail.
I'm sure you broke rule 2 and maybe 21. Kegite, Are you drunk again?
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Maple:
I wonder wat even took them this long....afterall Gej is a dedicated ogogoro drunkard.
May ur madness remain forever.

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Burlah4u2c(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Slynonny:

May unec sins remain forgiven
man, the goal of communication is comprehension.. I believe u drunk on palmy tonight... speak only when I, at least the majority, can understand ur jargons
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by phayvoursky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP KPONKIOUS AYUA.

THIS INFOMAJARA IS NOT FOR ANIMALE APC TO DECODE BUT TO JAM ECOWAS CONFUSIONAL CONFERENCE.

IS IT NOT SAID THAT WHERE TWO OR THREE KARID ENTITIES ARE GATHERED HOLY WATER IS INVOLVED?

I HEREBY VOLUME WITH A BRUTAL SONY LOUDSPEAKER THAT I BUT I NOT I ALONE STANDETH ON A SOLID OLUMO ROCK TO INFOMATE ALL I AM KARID THAT NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK. SO WE ALL SHOULD JEJELY AND MAJESTICALY WALK DOWN TO OUR POLLING UNIT TO VOTE THE CHOSEN ONE GEJ COME MARCH 28TH

I REMAIN MUWANES AB KUSH MONEY .I APPLY LIVINUS FOR UNITY BANK
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2015
phayvoursky:
OP KPONKIOUS AYUA.

THIS INFOMAJARA IS NOT FOR ANIMALE APC TO DECODE BUT TO JAM ECOWAS CONFUSIONAL CONFERENCE.

IS IT NOT SAID THAT WHERE TWO OR THREE KARID ENTITIES ARE GATHERED HOLY WATER IS INVOLVED?

I HEREBY VOLUME WITH A BRUTAL SONY LOUDSPEAKER THAT I BUT I NOT I ALONE STANDETH ON A SOLID OLUMO ROCK TO INFOMATE ALL I AM KARID THAT NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK. SO WE ALL SHOULD JEJELY AND MAJESTICALY WALK DOWN TO OUR POLLING UNIT TO VOTE THE CHOSEN ONE GEJ COME MARCH 28TH

I REMAIN MUWANES AB KUSH MONEY .I APPLY LIVINUS FOR UNITY BANK
Ab kushmoney to waka jeje and never summer tulee.
Whenever entites ar vibrating animalee in APC are made in confusional conference.
Dayz gi brodaly.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by ugia(f): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2015
What do you expect from a bunch of whiskified lot. Hogwash of course. Pls make way.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
ugia:
What do you expect from a bunch of whiskified lot. Hogwash of course. Pls make way.
May ur madness rein forever

(1) (Reply)

APGA Favours Buhari To Emerge As Next President Of Nigeria / To All The Igbos That Voted Buhari (APC), Checkout This Picture >:( / Another Netherland Igbo Protest Against Dr Ariyo At The Hague(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.