Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? (2928 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / What If GMB Loses Eligibility Suit On 22/01/2015? / Nigerians Should Not Mock President Goodluck Jonathan If He Loses This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

[s]Simple question.. What will your reactions be if GEJ happens to win 2015 general election? please sincere answer.. Don't be afraid, just say it..
[/s]

You are going to cry your eyes out when Buhari is declared the winner next week.
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

I have pointed out your lies, why don't you point out mine? You said one APC rep said they've perfected rigging plan with card reader and I challenge you to name the person. Liar!
Did you mention the name of the alleged PDP supporter that told you elections where shifted cos GEJ knows he will lose?
Even as at 08/02/2015, INEC was never ready for that election cos 50% of eligible voters would have being disfranchised cos their PVC were yet to be printed oversea... Feel free to call me a lair but I must tell you that nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.. Both GEJ and GEJ..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

I have pointed out your lies, why don't you point out mine? You said one APC rep said they've perfected rigging plan with card reader and I challenge you to name the person. Liar!
Did you mention the name of the alleged PDP supporter that told you elections where shifted cos GEJ knows he will lose?
Even as at 08/02/2015, INEC was never ready for that election cos 50% of eligible voters would have being disfranchised cos their PVC were yet to be printed oversea... Feel free to call me a lair but I must tell you that nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.. Both GEJ and GEJ..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

Fasheun of OPC.

Watch the video of the confession why they had to postpone the election here: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/20/video-we-made-jega-shift-election-because-it-was-clear-buhari-would-win-february-14th-dr

Good night, bros. When Buhari is declared the winner, just don't blow up pipeline or else.........

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Equalizer post=31840182]

#well said!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

Fasheun of OPC.

Watch the video of the confession why they had to postpone the election here: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/20/video-we-made-jega-shift-election-because-it-was-clear-buhari-would-win-february-14th-dr

Good night, bros. When Buhari is declared the winner, just don't blow up pipeline or else.........
I don't read news from sahara reporter's desk cos they are compromised already... The reports are always one sided and that's too bad for my liking..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

I don't read news from sahara reporter's desk cos they are compromised already... The reports are always one sided and that's too bad for my liking..

I gave you video link. Don't be scared to watch and listen to what was said in the video. Only avoid that video if you are suffering from high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

I gave you video link. Don't be scared to watch and listen to what was said in the video. Only avoid that video if you are suffering from high blood pressure.

Let me give you a shocker, am apolitical... I neither belong to party A nor party B... I belong to that set of Nigerians that still has functional conscience... My dear, Nigeria's problem didn't start with GEJ, we are suffering from poor constitution and failed economic structure... Until the report of the last National Confab is being adopted and implemented, nothing will change cos the centre(Abuja) is very far from the rural communities where the real problem of Nigeria dwells... This is just the bitter truth... the change Nigerians need is neither GEJ nor GMB but true federalism..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

Let me give you a shocker, am apolitical... I neither belong to party A nor party B... I belong to that set of Nigerians that still has functional conscience... My dear, Nigeria's problem didn't state with GEJ, we are suffering from poor constitution and failed economic structure... Until the report of the last National Confab is being adopted and implemented, nothing will change cos the centre(Abuja) is very far from the rural communities where the real problem of Nigeria dwells... This is just the bitter truth ... the change Nigerians need is neither GEJ nor GMB but true federalism..

If he wasn't the change, why are you hell bent on supporting him? Just be ready to cry next week. I am so sure of that. Jonathan is facing 14M votes from NW, 6M votes from NE, 4M from NC, 4M from SW and 1.5M from SS and SE.

Now tell me how Jonathan escapes being trounced next week.
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

If he wasn't the change, why are you hell bent on supporting him? Just be ready to cry next week. I am so sure of that. Jonathan is facing 14M votes from NW, 6M votes from NE, 4M from NC, 4M from SW and 1.5M from SS and SE.

Now tell me how Jonathan escapes being trounced next week.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how the election results will turn out to be... As for me, I will vote for whoever has the intentions of implementing the outcome if the National Confab..The power at the centre that both the North and South are struggling for should be decentralized and every state will now be able to grow their IGR and create jobs for their indigenes...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by frankyychiji(f): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
GMB is not losing this election with card reader in place. Jonathan would have gotten over the defeat since February 14 and let it be over with. You can only postpone a burial. Burial must be done one day. The day of reckoning is here for Jonathan.

Buhari is getting 14 million votes from Northwest, 5 Million from Northeast, 4 Million from North central, 4 Million from Southwest, 800K from Southeast, and 500K from South-south.

Spin Doctor Extraordinaire! Lolzz..
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by frankyychiji(f): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Stop repeating the same discredited lie. Buhari never said that. Show me any prove where Buhari said he would make the country ungovernable and you get $500 from me. Reverend Mbaka even told the whole world Buhari never said that. It was Adamu Ciroma and Keita that promised to make the country ungovernable if North didn't produce the next president. Ciroma and Keita are still card carrying PDP members.

So stop repeating the same discredited lie.
Dog and Baboon! Keep your ill- gotten dollars and brace up for the tornado about to hit the old man! Its sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Sooroptimist: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:
well said my dear..
[s]If APC had gone for Kwankwanso. Fashola or even Rochas, am sure a lot of people would've given them their votes but going by GMB's antecedents, one will wonder with fear the kind of change he represents.. APC made the wrong call by choosing Buhari as their flag bearer but their eyes will clear after match 28... elections won't be conducted online for those hired e-thugs..[/s].

So many individuals feel they have opinion on an online forum

Can Kwankwaso pull the kind of crowd Buhari is presently pulling even in the North not to talk of in the South.....moreso what would you say if APC hands its ticket to a recent decampee from PDP, a situation that will make people ridicule the party that APC lacks people who can fly its flag unless they decamp from PDP

Fashola is at best and at the moment only popular in the Southern part of the country,despite the fact that the Northern elites would not mind his candidature,the talakawas dont yet know him and the fact that OBJ a SWner just did 8years will not make a Fashola candidature fly

Moreso the man himself didnt pick a form from his party.....so it should not be party's headache if he decide to waive his constitutional right

In Okorocha's case,no serious party will give its ticket to an individual who has no vote-harvesting base.....as fantastic a man and brilliant product that he appears to be,his Igbo ethnic stock loath him rather than support him......so it will be suicidal for APC to give its ticket to Okorocha at this moment if he cant even deliver his SE zone not to talk of other regions
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Sooroptimist: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

You should have bought presidential primary forms for Kwakwanso, and Fashola if you love them so much. Wait and see how Jonathan get defeated next week. I don't think you saw confession video where Jonathan supporters claim they forced postponement of election because Jonathan was going to lose on February 14. His defeat was only postponed by six weeks.

You read my mind

So many political lilliputs masquerading as pundits on this forum

They felt APC that settled for Buhari amongst all others didnt know what they are doing

And the fact that Buhari's candidature has almost driven all PDP members insane is a pointer to the effectiveness of this campaign cycle with Buhari as the arrow-head
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Sooroptimist:

So many charlatans feel they have opinion on an online forum

Can Kwankwaso pull the kind of crowd Buhari is presently pulling even in the North not to talk of in the South.....moreso what would you say if APC hands its ticket to a recent decampee from PDP, a situation that will make people ridicule the party that APC lacks people who can fly its flag unless they decamp from PDP

Fashola is at best and at the moment only popular in the Southern part of the country,despite the fact that the Northern elites would not mind his candidature,the talakawas dont yet know him and that fact that OBJ a SWner just did 8years will not make a Fashola candidature fly

Moreso the man himself didnt pick a form from his party.....so it should not be party's headache if he decide to waive his constitutional right

In Okorocha's case,no serious party will give its ticket to an individual who has no vote-harvesting base.....as fantastic a man and brilliant product that he appears to be,his Igbo ethnic stock loath him rather than support him......so it will be suicidal for APC to give its ticket to Okorocha at this moment if he can even deliver his SE zone not to talk of other regions

And from your analysis Buhari happens to be the best APC has got.. My argument here is that an average Hausa/Fulani man can never shout Sai! Rochas or any other Igbo candidate but some blinded south Easterners are shouting Sai baba without knowing the meaning.. As opposition party, they should've gone for a candidate with little or no stains and do away with the likes of Buhari who is bent on ruling Nigeria again at all cost... He's just desperate to rule and not willing to serve..
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by totorimi: 3:12am On Mar 21, 2015
BUHARI WILL LOSE DEFINITELY BECAUSE HE IS NOT QUALIFIED AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

IF HE LIKES LET HIM GO AND REPLACE BOKO HARAM WITH ISIS. NIGERIA WILL CRUSH THEM.

THIS COUNTRY HAS GONE PAST THAT ERA OF DESPERADO POLITICIANS WE ARE MOVING FORWARD.

THE WHOLE WORLDVIS SOLIDLY WITH NIGERIA TO DESTROY ANY GROUP THAT ATTEMPTS TO FORMENT TROUBLE AFTER THE ELECTION.

APC LOST IT BECAUSE THEY CHOSE BUHARI. HE IS WRONG. THEY WOULD HAVE SELECTED A YOUNGER AND PURPOSEFUL CANDIDATE .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2015
phayvoursky:
GMB WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.

AND WHEN THIS MATERIALIZES, I WILL WRITE A BOOK TITLED

"HOW TO LOSE AN ELECTION 4 CONSECUTIVE TIMES"

with reference to GMB's political career.

SHIKENA

Buhari has already lost the election
I want someone to quote me when the result is out

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

And from your analysis Buhari happens to be the best APC has got.. My argument here is that an average Hausa/Fulani man can never shout Sai! Rochas or any other Igbo candidate but some blinded south Easterners are shouting Sai baba without knowing the meaning.. As opposition party, they should've gone for a candidate with little or no stains and do away with the likes of Buhari who is bent on ruling Nigeria again at all cost... He's just desperate to rule and not willing to serve..

Someone returned recently from Nigeria and was quite concerned that the biggest cheerleaders for Buhari are not his fellow northerners but ndi Yoruba
He says that it seems ndi Awusa have caught on to the actual plan
That Buhari is just another yaradua
Used to garner votes but not expected to last
Let's see how this plays out
I am certain he will lose sha

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Sooroptimist: 4:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

Once again you are missing the point

Mind you i am a SWner but from what i have seen over the years,the northerners are the most politically matured amongst all the zones because they have sense of fairness.....They believe in Live and Lets Live,what they hate is Cheating

It was the same Northerners you seek to castigate who voted massively for MKO Abiola in several states of the North against Bashir Tofa who comes from Kano in 1993

Infact Northerners would not mind an Okorocha who was born up North and speak their language fluently

What Northerners hate is a Bigot who will come from a different zone and alienate himself from other part of the country as Jonathan have done since he became President

Northerners only feel short-changed by Jonathan's deceit due to the death of Yar'adua and felt one of them should have been allowed to finish up his tenure and they would not have minded a Southerner becoming a President since PDP is formed on the basis of Power Rotation between North and South.....so invariably Power would still have come back to the South sooner or later

Northerners dont wish to keep power in perpetuity contrary to what you believe

Mind you it was the same thing they are doing now that the Yorubas did when Abiola died in detention.... a situation which made the Yorubas to rallied forces against all the Military junta.....(while the Igbos stood aloof and acted unconcerned) while the June 12 debacle lasted

The aftermath of that power struggle was what culminated in an Obasanjo Presidency because if the Yorubas had not done all what they did,we could never have been considered to take the first shot at the Presidency in 1999 when two Yoruba sons Chief Olu Falae and Olusegun Obasanjo contested against each other while the Northerners queued behind then in both parties

In summary,Northerners can support someone from the SE in as much as the person will eventually not turn himself into a SEastern President in order to persecute other Geo-zones
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Sooroptimist: 4:23am On Mar 21, 2015
babyosisi:

Someone returned recently from Nigeria and was quite concerned that the biggest cheerleaders for Buhari are not his fellow northerners but ndi Yoruba
He says that it seems ndi Awusa have caught on to the actual plan
That Buhari is just another yaradua
Used to garner votes but not expected to last
Let's see how this plays out
I am certain he will lose sha

Lolo, Biko do not dabble into what is way beyond your comprehension

If you are open-minded and very thorough.........Buhari Presidency in this election cycle is being DELIBERATELY given a Southern flavour this time around to enable his brand gain traction with Southerners which you just allude to that Ndi Yorubas are now so besotted to him

That is the logic and game plan ab initio

The North from the creation of Adam and Eve have been on a lockdown for Buhari such that if he contests 50 times Northerners will always vote for him

So the assignment was to sell him aggressively down South, a situation which has worked effectively

You think Northerners are foolish by not making statements or granting interviews eulogising Buhari or laying claim to him like the Niger Deltans are doing with Jonathan......It is because his candidature is a done deal amongst them

They have been told not to make any incendiary statements or remarks so as not to jeopardize Buhari's chances and standing with the Southerners

Wait till next Saturday when you'd hear them speak with thunderous voice by voting massively as they always do

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by ujoinme: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Sooroptimist:

Lolo, Biko do not dabble into what is way beyond your comprehension

If you are open-minded and very thorough.........Buhari Presidency in this election cycle is being DELIBERATELY given a Southern flavour this time around to enable his brand gain traction with Southerners which you just allude to that Ndi Yorubas are now so besotted to him

That is the logic and game plan ab initio

The North from the creation of Adam and Eve have been on a lockdown for Buhari such that if he contests 50 times Northerners will always vote for him

So the assignment was to sell him aggressively down South, a situation which has worked effectively

You think Northerners are foolish by not making statements or granting interviews eulogising Buhari or laying claim to him like the Niger Deltans are doing with Jonathan......It is because his candidature is a done deal amongst them

They have been told not to make any incendiary statements or remarks so as not to jeopardize Buhari's chances and standing with the Southerners

Wait till next Saturday when you'd hear them speak with thunderous voice by voting massively as they always do
Am waiting for the massive voting for Buhari. The north voted massively for him in 2003,2007and in 2011 he failed to win all three times even with the so called massive northern votes he will fail yet again, massive. Vote or not

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by bondingman: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2015
WHEN gmb loses d election, as usual he'll cry n his thugs will cry rigging
they'll go on a killing spree as usual
Only hope the security agencies are well prepared for this eventuality

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Napoleone(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
fallout87:

This is an example of the brainless types who believe all the propaganda and lies.

How can a right minded person truely believe if his side doesn't win the election had to be rigged?? As if his APC isn't known for rigging election in Lagos and other SW States?

These are the psychopaths who will be taking weapons to kill human being like chicken.

My prayer is that the proper organization and military is in place so when you guys go to kill innocent lives the military will spend all of you.. by force if necessary!
Thanks for accepting defeat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scorecard Of our economy for the past 15 years according To IMF / Is Aishat Buhari Vice President Or What / Where Is All The Money Allocated To The Niger Delta? Lies Don't Last (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.