Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics (23317 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan / Picture Of Obasanjo Getting Ready For A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrT2011:

Shutop monkey that's not an achievement. sad

Then what is it? Unachievement ?

Clearly the discourse is above your level
Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by MrT2011(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
mrjem:

Then what is it? Unachievement ?

Clearly the discourse is above your level

shocked shocked shocked
How will a dog know that eating shit is bad
grin cheesy grin how will u know tongue

Anyways u r a baboon how could u know grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by mykeloluwole(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
i swear... Obj z too ugly
Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by Brugo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you get time sha!!!

you mean say nah you write all these rubbish?

Obvious semi-literate simpleton. Read! It is not illegal. It doesn't hurt the brain to read and reason.
Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrT2011:

shocked shocked shocked
How will a dog know that eating shit is bad
grin cheesy grin how will u know tongue

Anyways u r a baboon how could u know grin undecided

Thanks bros. I just won a drink. Simple bet that your response would be vile, attacking an opinion just because it differs from yours

Btw I suggest you google what type of animal attacks others unprovoked clue : not a human! You would , would you?

Anyways let me leave you to play with yourself, no pun intended
Re: Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics by MrT2011(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2015

Thanks bros. I just won a drink. Simple bet that your response would be vile, attacking an opinion just because it differs from yours

Btw I suggest you google what type of animal attacks others unprovoked clue : not a human! You would , would you?

Anyways let me leave you to play with yourself, no pun intended

shocked shocked shocked
Joor ooo! Baboon brother is my Dog that attacks you. What are you wild beasts doing here; please go join your clan in circus before Buhari uses you against my dogs to soak blood come 28. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ / Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall / 2023: Nationwide Youth Rallies Picking Up Steam For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.