Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (37647 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by maestroferddi: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I tell you. For anyone to even be considering PDP with all what is happening in this country presently baffles me!!
It then means that you are either a fettered slave to APC propaganda or you lack the power to engage in critical evaluation.

Are you not ashamed that at your age, you allowed yourself to be deluded that a Buhari option is anything besides a blind quest for power and possible chaos?

You are being spoonfed falsehood because you have chosen to be mentally lazy.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2015
PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO you are

Peaceful,
Reassuring,
Obedient,
Friendly & an
Epitome of
Success,
Saintliness &
Opulent
Resources

we Nigerians

Yearn
Enormously for
Mr.
Incorruptible

Therefore we are ready to

Open the
Seat
In
Nigerian
Beautiful
Aso-rock for
Justice &
Openness

Sir, we want you as fast as March 28.

Sai Sir, C'est ca, Sai Baba, c'est vous.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry God does not answer this kind of prayers again.

Ipledge:
I pray Nigerians vote PDP again
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by blakky97(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2015
sexyjennik:

Wow smiley a nice write up and a good rhyme
tchaiii!! @dp
52E0447D.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by abiambo(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
SammyHoe:
People keep lying just for propaganda sake. Here is the exact way Mrs. Buhari addresed 'child trafficking', not in the way PDP propagandists painted it.

Source: Punch Newspaper
http://www.punchng.com/news/unemployment-causing-girl-child-trafficking-brain-drain-buharis-wife/

Pls sensible Nigerians, can you just tell me what is offensive about the bolded?
who told her that there brain drain in the south south? has she been here prior to the campaign?
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by arms90: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?
idiot mumu.am very sure u graduated wit pas.olodo

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by GeneralBosco: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
It then means that you are either a fettered slave to APC propaganda or you lack the power to engage in critical evaluation.

Are you not ashamed that at your age, you allowed yourself to be deluded that a Buhari option is anything besides a blind quest for power and possible chaos?

You are being spoonfed falsehood because you have chosen to be mentally lazy.
[/s]
You're not only mentally lazy, you're a mediocre, a hypocrite and a first class PDP sycophant..your PDP ass licking comments are regular on this forum.

Do I need to be spoon-fed falsehood to know that this government has failed woefully?? What is even wrong with some of you PDP supporters?? Some of you accept that Jonathan has failed (Jonathan himself said it) yet you still want Nigerians to vote Jonathan because of some 70% false stories you keep peddling about Buhari?? 70% of Jonathan's campaign in this election has been about Buhari instead of his achievements, what does that you tell Mr. "mentally active"?

You think Nigerians are fools or kids?? I have done a critical evaluation of Buhari's "possible" cabinet and Jonathan's cabinet and it's 100% obvious that Buhari will run a better government than that misfit at Aso Rock.

I don't need advice from any PDP salve on who to vote for, I voted for Jonathan in 2011 on my accord and I'm voting against him this time around also on my own accord.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bright007(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
arms90:
idiot mumu.am very sure u graduated wit pas.olodo
ignores another scumbag
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by eugene77: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Vote GEJ for a greater Nigeria......
GoD forbid a Terrorist becoming Pres in Nigeria.
Vote wisely.....GEJ till 2019
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by shaqhead: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
There is this disproportionate relationship between brainwashing and hypnosis on one hand and critical thinking on the other.

I expected a robust mind to have fathomed the possibility that a material could be redacted/edited before posting an ostensibly politically correct version on the internet/YouTube.

I daresay that I have heard your hallowed icon mouth off severally on the subject of prostitution on TV and as such wouldn't get sold your YouTube dummy.

What more needs to be said on your crass comparisons?
U ddnt fail to disapoint with ur inanity again!

Pls tel us wat tv station u alone watched in a country of 200 mil so we cn go check out dia youtube channel-oh! d station myt have already redacted/edited d material in ur weird evaluation!

I must gv u credit on how u r able 2 write so well without makin any sense-so legendary!
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by lastpage: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
SammyHoe:
People keep lying just for propaganda sake. Here is the exact way Mrs. Buhari addresed 'child trafficking', not in the way PDP propagandists painted it.

Source: Punch Newspaper
http://www.punchng.com/news/unemployment-causing-girl-child-trafficking-brain-drain-buharis-wife/

Pls sensible Nigerians, can you just tell me what is offensive about the bolded?

This election has EXPOSED the "innate EVIL" of most of our Brothers from the East...... who are the principal supporters of the Evil Jonathan Government.

Let us assume for a moment that Aisha Buhari identified and said that "Prostitution overseas is a problem of Edo state".

Question is: Is she saying anything new?
As someone who is married to an Edo princess and who has lived in a few countries abroad, l can tell you that it is a "statistical fact" that close to 90% of those girls prostituting overseas are from Edo state.

Edo state happens to be the first state in Nigeria to "open eye" in so many ways. It is not for joke that we say "Edo no dey carry last".
In terms of "exposure" Edo state is miles ahead of all other Nigerian states.
Look at Sports, can ant state compete with Edo?
What about fashion/Beauty? is there any state that can stand Edo?
What of "street sense", can anyone from anywhere compete with Edo people? Even the Warri-sense dey bow where Edo they operate! wink

But with these level of exposure, comes some bad effects:
It is the older "Aunties" who first travelled out and saw that a lot of money could be made by trafficking young Edo girls, under the guise of helping them to "travel out", ...for prostitution.
Some years back, Italy was virtually over-ran by Edo prostitutes. Same with Germany and most of Europe. America is not left out.

Most "Edo Mothers" dont know that their daughter will be introduced to and use for Prostitution when an "Aunty" comes calling to help them take their daughter abroad. You need to see what these girls go through, when reality dawns on them.
They are held against their will, with their passport seized, with threats and actual murder of these girls, if they try to run away to freedom.
These prostitution ring is managed by Organized criminals.
THESE ARE THE FACTS.

If l say most "Chemist" (Unregistered Drug dispensing outfits) in Nigeria sell FAKE DRUGS which kill Nigerians and most of these "CHEMISTS" are owned by Igbos, have l said anything new? If l add that "Igbos sell killer FAKE DRUGS", am l insulting Igbos or stating the OBVIOUS FACT?
Dora Akinyilu, of blessed memory, the NAFDAC chairperson was almost murdered by her Igbo kinsmen who are into the "dirty business", all for the glorification of MONEY
!

Aisha Buhari just spoke the "obvious fact" (even as twisted as her statement were, by evil Jonathanians) and went further to say how Buhari's Govt can assist in curbing such evil!

Now, just imagine, if flood water is disturbing you in your house.
Your "next door neighbour" noticed this and mentioned it to you, also suggesting ways she can help you prevent the flood water from continuing to damage your property.
While at it, the man from the next street, who happens to work with the state Environmental Agency and who has been seeing the problem you are going through for years, comes forward and says "How can you allow your neighbour to insult you like that, by saying flood water may collapse your house? How dare her? You must hate and fight her for daring to suggest your house may collapse"!
Saying all these just to instigate hatred between you and your neighbour who meant well.

The above analogy best describes the "Evil Behaviour" of Jonathan supporters, most of whom unsurprisingly, are IGBOSr.

I have observed repeatedly where Igbos think and act in a manner that suggests "we would cause enough chaos within the Nigerian polity, until we are either given the opportunity to secede or asked to secede".

Keen observers would see that Igbos are and would support any EVIL, any ILLEGALITY, any MANIPULATION, TRIBALISM, RELIGIOUS DIVISION, BRIBERY, POLITICAL MANIPULATIONS, MURDER, e.t.c .... just to ensure that either their choice (Jonathan) wins or the country descends into chaos so they can actuallize what they fail to achieve through the barrel of the gun in 1966, by devilish manipulation of the system!

But let me admonish Igbos that Nigerians are watching them closely. Nigerians and indeed the whole world ar etaking note of all the EVILS you are perpetrating on this country, for your selfish ends.
Let me remind them that "Those who sow evil, would reap evil, at the end of the day".

Karma has a way of rewarding those who sow evil and l hope that when Igbos start reaping the rewards of what they are sowing now, they would not turn around to shout "marginalization, genocide, hatred, double-standard, self-determination, e.t.c"?

To twist and try to incite the good people of Edo state, against your Political opponent, using false and manipulative statements and making false interpretations of her statement is SHEER EVIL.

Aisha Buhari made her statement in good faith, spoke facts and meant well but the "evil minded" supporters of jonathan are so desperate they would manipulate everything (even if she smiles), to their advantage.

Nigerians must be wise, must vote wisely and know who their real enemies are.
People who dont mean well for our country and who are undermining the health of our polity , for their own selfish agenda, are enemies of Nigeria!

Vote for Buhari / Osinbajo, its time we sanitise and uproot evil from this country.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Bruteforce1o1: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
You're not only mentally lazy, you're a mediocre, a hypocrite and a first class PDP sycophant..your PDP ass licking comments are regular on this forum.

Do I need to be spoon-fed falsehood to know that this government has failed woefully?? What is even wrong with some of you PDP supporters?? Some of you accept that Jonathan has failed (Jonathan himself said it) yet you still want Nigerians to vote Jonathan because of some 70% false stories you keep peddling about Buhari?? 70% of Jonathan's campaign in this election has been about Buhari instead of his achievements, what does that you tell Mr. "mentally active"?

You think Nigerians are fools or kids?? I have done a critical evaluation of Buhari's "possible" cabinet and Jonathan's cabinet and it's 100% obvious that Buhari will run a better government than that misfit at Aso Rock.

I don't need advice from any PDP salve on who to vote for, I voted for Jonathan in 2011 on my accord and I'm voting against him this time around also on my own accord.

You dont need to dignify that paid slave with a reply. He is very arrogant and believe he is always right. Ignore the fòol abeg

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Obamedo: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.. masterclass in politics of the hidden agenda
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by ommo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?

I am also a graduate and also know the value of education. I've worked in and outside this "yet to discover its potential" country, but i will never never vote for a government that has tasted power, but, has nothing concrete to show for it but, clueless, myopic and lack of vision, foresight and poor ECONOMIC POLICIES. A government that has only epitomized nepotism, tribalism, religious jingoism, ego-centrism, lack of leadership skills and lack of self esteem. He need not tell me how he will solve our collective problems, because his in power, but, has rather aggravated our problems.

I can not confidently and precisely tell what a new government will bring, because most if not all politicians lie to get vote, but, i want the NIGERIAN POLITICIAN not to take me for a ride and to know that if elected must PERFORM or else will be VOTED OUT after four years. I don't want it to be business as usual. I do this not because of me, but, because of those UNBORN. They will not forgive us if we fail THEM.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Dyoungstar: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
SammyHoe:
Some bloggers, out of desperation to make money will just twist and change every political topic to suit their party and choice.

Let me warn every Nigerian; if the link is not from authentic sources like Punch, The Nation, Guardian, Sahara reporters grin and established news bodies, pls don't digest it, especially when it is from a blogger. Let the blogger give you a link and make sure the link is authentic.

Sam you still dey exist here?

Abeg allow bloggers chop ooo.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Sam you still dey exist here?

Abeg allow bloggers chop ooo.

Lol...Dyoungstar I lost your contact. My fone was missing.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Dyoungstar: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
IF YOU SAY IGBOS ARE YOUR PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY, THEN YOU MUST BE BLIND IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

ARANT NONSENSE.

lastpage:

This election has EXPOSED the "innate EVIL" of most of our Brothers from the East...... who are the principal supporters of the Evil Jonathan Government.

Let us assume for a moment that Aisha Buhari identified and said that "Prostitution overseas is a problem of Edo state".

Question is: Is she saying anything new?
As someone who is married to an Edo princess and who has lived in a few countries abroad, l can tell you that it is a "statistical fact" that close to 90% of those girls prostituting overseas are from Edo state.

Edo state happens to be the first state in Nigeria to "open eye" in so many ways. It is not for joke that we say "Edo no dey carry last".
In terms of "exposure" Edo state is miles ahead of all other Nigerian states.
Look at Sports, can ant state compete with Edo?
What about fashion/Beauty? is there any state that can stand Edo?
What of "street sense", can anyone from anywhere compete with Edo people? Even the Warri-sense dey bow where Edo they operate! wink

But with these level of exposure, comes some bad effects:
It is the older "Aunties" who first travelled out and saw that a lot of money could be made by trafficking young Edo girls, under the guise of helping them to "travel out", ...for prostitution.
Some years back, Italy was virtually over-ran by Edo prostitutes. Same with Germany and most of Europe. America is not left out.

Most "Edo Mothers" dont know that their daughter will be introduced to and use for Prostitution when an "Aunty" comes calling to help them take their daughter abroad. You need to see what these girls go through, when reality dawns on them.
They are held against their will, with their passport seized, with threats and actual murder of these girls, if they try to run away to freedom.
These prostitution ring is managed by Organized criminals.
THESE ARE THE FACTS.

If l say most "Chemist" (Unregistered Drug dispensing outfits) in Nigeria sell FAKE DRUGS which kill Nigerians and most of these "CHEMISTS" are owned by Igbos, have l said anything new? If l add that "Igbos sell killer FAKE DRUGS", am l insulting Igbos or stating the OBVIOUS FACT?
Dora Akinyilu, of blessed memory, the NAFDAC chairperson was almost murdered by her Igbo kinsmen who are into the "dirty business", all for the glorification of MONEY
!

Aisha Buhari just spoke the "obvious fact" (even as twisted as her statement were, by evil Jonathanians) and went further to say how Buhari's Govt can assist in curbing such evil!

Now, just imagine, if flood water is disturbing you in your house.
Your "next door neighbour" noticed this and mentioned it to you, also suggesting ways she can help you prevent the flood water from continuing to damage your property.
While at it, the man from the next street, who happens to work with the state Environmental Agency and who has been seeing the problem you are going through for years, comes forward and says "How can you allow your neighbour to insult you like that, by saying flood water may collapse your house? How dare her? You must hate and fight her for daring to suggest your house may collapse"!
Saying all these just to instigate hatred between you and your neighbour who meant well.

The above analogy best describes the "Evil Behaviour" of Jonathan supporters, most of whom unsurprisingly, are IGBOSr.

I have observed repeatedly where Igbos think and act in a manner that suggests "we would cause enough chaos within the Nigerian polity, until we are either given the opportunity to secede or asked to secede".

Keen observers would see that Igbos are and would support any EVIL, any ILLEGALITY, any MANIPULATION, TRIBALISM, RELIGIOUS DIVISION, BRIBERY, POLITICAL MANIPULATIONS, MURDER, e.t.c .... just to ensure that either their choice (Jonathan) wins or the country descends into chaos so they can actuallize what they fail to achieve through the barrel of the gun in 1966, by devilish manipulation of the system!

But let me admonish Igbos that Nigerians are watching them closely. Nigerians and indeed the whole world ar etaking note of all the EVILS you are perpetrating on this country, for your selfish ends.
Let me remind them that "Those who sow evil, would reap evil, at the end of the day".

Karma has a way of rewarding those who sow evil and l hope that when Igbos start reaping the rewards of what they are sowing now, they would not turn around to shout "marginalization, genocide, hatred, double-standard, self-determination, e.t.c"?

To twist and try to incite the good people of Edo state, against your Political opponent, using false and manipulative statements and making false interpretations of her statement is SHEER EVIL.

Aisha Buhari made her statement in good faith, spoke facts and meant well but the "evil minded" supporters of jonathan are so desperate they would manipulate everything (even if she smiles), to their advantage.

Nigerians must be wise, must vote wisely and know who their real enemies are.
People who dont mean well for our country and who are undermining the health of our polity , for their own selfish agenda, are enemies of Nigeria!

Vote for Buhari / Osinbajo, its time we sanitise and uproot evil from this country.

Lastpage!
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by sexyjennik(f): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:
Thanks for the compliments.

Uwc smiley
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Your moniker attracted me to check your profile and luckily found your pics there...you look so beautiful....are you into modelling ?

sexyjennik:

Uwc smiley
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
God will bless you sir for this wonderful write-up.

Dyoungstar:
IF YOU SAY IGBOS ARE YOUR PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY, THEN YOU MUST BE BLIND IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

ARANT NONSENSE.

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Dyoungstar: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

Lol...Dyoungstar I lost your contact. My fone was missing.

Did you do a welcome back so I can call you?

It's been long, since you left the group.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is just wasting her time...

She and Her boy friend buhari need proper home training before thinking of to train others***
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by ShangoThor(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
See this is what I’m talking about, a huge percentage of Nigerians are hypocrites.
This is no joke at all and there is a ‘HUGE’ problem in many Latin/Mediterranean countries.

Gangs of Hundreds of Nigerian women (mainly from that region), openly touting their profession and running every time they hear a Police siren.

This is not a joke, it is a disgrace. But many do not care and it has taken me a long time to understand the Nigerian ‘PSYCHE’. Those in society that lack empathy of the human condition, human suffering and fuel human exploitation.

These are the same people that worship OYINBOs at any god given opportunity but never understand that OYINBOs suffered too but had to re-enginner and re-construct their society to make their peoples great, often at the expense of you ‘DARKIES’.

Back on point, the massive problem here is that if a Black (Nigerian) woman goes out for an evening stroll in Athens, Barcelona, Rome, Sicilly etc, as a tourist, she is bound to be approached by scores of OYINBO men to perform sexual acts of gratification.

DOESN’T this bother you? That woman could be your mother, daughter, niece, cousin, and this would not bother you?

It is a well known fact that some of these women are pimped out by some powerful wealthy madame’s in that region and they tie them to some type of juju oath before they smuggle them into those countries in order to keep them in perpetual prostitution. Some of these women are even tricked into getting drugged and having body organs removed illegally which in turn are sold illegally to recipients that have been waiting for a long time on a donor list.

DOESN’T this bother you? Do you think this is a joke. Is it only Nigerian women alone globally doing this age old ‘ASHY’ profession? The Chinese had a massive problem with this, but you never spot Chinese women crudely roaming streets and offering sexual intercourse in public. These women are responsible for degrading BLACK women, period! What a disgrace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.