Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Dream Last Night. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Last Night. (3524 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / I Had A Strange Dream Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 4:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Just woke up from this dream I had a few moments ago about the outcome of the general elections and decided to share it before it escapes my mind. Most times I find it difficult remembering things that happened in my dreams if I don't share them with someone or write them down instantly.

So here's how my dream went.

The elections had come and gone and there was some sort of swearing in ceremony being held at some place with some select few people in attendance. Amongst them were many APC and PDP stalwarts. I remember Buhari was there, El Rufai, Amaechi, Oyegun and some other party chiefs. From PDP were Ananih, Clerk, Abati, Okupe, FFK, Fayose, et al.

Now, the venue for the ceremony was designed in such a manner most of the witnesses, the party bigwigs, were seated in some sort of lobby while the president was being "crowned" in some room behind the lobby. After wearing the crown, he was to present himself before the guys in the lobby and then step out to wave at a sea of supporters outside the building just as is being done with the Pope.

I was in the inner room where the Jonathan was being crowned as the "uthenasian" president of Nigeria (whatever that meant) and was fuming with anger, but surprisingly, the APC chiefs were either smiling or simply wearing expressionless faces, and Jonathan was brimming with smiles as usual.

I didn't ponder for so long before I understood why the APC bigwigs were smiling. The president, after presenting himself to the people in the waiting lobby and his supporters went back into the inner chamber where Buhari, El rufai, Oyegun and Amaechi were waiting, took off his robe and the crown, handed the crown to Buhari and then left the chamber through a back door to a waiting air plane behind the building!! He was leaving the country with his wife!! While all this was taking place, a camera was rolling, and before he hopped unto the plane, he gave a little speech advising his supporters to be calm and law abiding, that he never won the election, and the PDP stalwarts in the other room to submit themselves to the authorities for prosecution!

I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes.... At that point I was overwhelmed by emotions, just broke down and started crying, but not because I hurt; it was tears of joy. A lady from the other room (I think it was Abike Dabiri) came in to join me. We embraced, laughing and crying, and then I said "it is finished"...

At this point I was awakened by my barking German Shepard. smiley

A lot of this might sound disjointed but I narrated it just the way it happened.

This could be subjected to all manner of interpretations based on one's political bias, but to me, it was just a dream... smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by aljharem(m): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2015
nice dream but we yorubas say "Ala goo" which means dreams/nightmare(as your case) are sometimes stu.pid/silly grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream Last Night. by chiefolododo(m): 4:45am On Mar 21, 2015
you have seen well ,god bless you.maybe you are that joseph ,its just that you have not interpreted the dream, nevertheless buhari won

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Obatala has just shown you the preview of what will happen on March, the 29th.

Unfortunately for the TANoids, this dream will come to pass. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by aljharem(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2015
chiefolododo:
you have seen well ,god bless you.maybe you are that joseph ,its just that you have not interpreted the dream, nevertheless buhari won

Again yorubas say "ma se tor mi" Meaning don't deceive him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by aljharem(m): 4:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
Obatala has just shown you the preview of what will happen on March, the 29th.

Unfortunately for the TANoids, this dream will come to pass. grin

Exactly it is Obatala that showed him the dream NOT Olorun Oba gbogbo aye raye.

I ya to wa ni be ( there is a difference)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by temitemi1(m): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2015
My brother, ala goo truly.
aljharem:
nice dream but we yorubas say "Ala goo" which means dreams/nightmare(as your case) are sometimes stu.pid/silly grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by temitemi1(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Ou better go back to sleep! GEJ till 2019!!!

9 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by temitemi1(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2015
YOu better go back to sleep! GEJ till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Ofunaofu: 5:00am On Mar 21, 2015
you are the joseph of our time.
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Godfullsam(m): 5:03am On Mar 21, 2015
You sabi dream o grin, Infact i like dis your dream cool.
I hope it will become a reality by May 29 because we all need CHANGE .

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by nzeadachie: 5:05am On Mar 21, 2015
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS? TRY TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR IF THE SYMPTOM PERSIST AFTER TWO DAYS
Re: My Dream Last Night. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Too much consumption of ughelli unwanted grass before going to bed is very bad to human brain. Oga Op, a case study..

4 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by RockMaxi: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2015
@omenka, you have not only dreamt well, you have also been given the priviledge to see what will happen in the future.

This need to be archived because the reference to it is closer. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 21, 2015
aljharem:

Exactly it is Obatala that showed him the dream NOT Olorun Oba gbogbo aye raye.

I ya to wa ni be ( there is a difference)

Who is Olorun Oba Gbogbo Aye Raye?

The christian fraudulent god who advised against Prostitution in Leveticus 19:29 while at the same time instructing Hosea to marry a prostitute in Hosea 1:2?

My friend, do not let us turn this thread into a Religious Battlefield.

It's few minutes to 6, make I kpansh this Olosho 1 more time before I release her. grin

1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Nwa Joseph I already envisaged the reality grin
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Baawaa(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
I had a similar dream,but my own fashion was different. I met myself in a church well loaded with people,and the pastor that was to minister came and said no sermon,no prayers but we shall sing till we cannot sing again.And this is the song
NIGERIA NEED A CHANGE BY FIRE!
I sang till awake up!

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Stop watching horror movie @op

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by nwafuluozoh: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Lolz. Nairaland!
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Adminisher: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Euthanasian means killed mercifully to avoid further suffering.
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2015
And it shall come to pass..
Re: My Dream Last Night. by modskiller(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2015
I had a vision too
Re: My Dream Last Night. by nanauju(f): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Some dreams such as this don't require much energy to dwell upon cos they don't come to pass

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2015
aljharem:

Lol. Yeah, and sometimes they come to pass regardless. smiley
Re: My Dream Last Night. by stebell(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Dreamer boy.
28th await yu guys. I'll advice yu get a roll of handkerchiefs cos I know yu children of anger will cry blood wen the results will be announced..

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by phayvoursky(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2015
THE BIBLE HAS THIS TO SAY IN JEREMIAH CHAPTER 23 VS 32

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

FALSE DREAM DREAMER

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by obi4eze(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2015
What got me was the word 'euthanasia.' It means merciful killing.
What I deduce is that Jonathan is being deceived and will be deceived again. Because he refused to quit he will be 'mercifully' but deceitfully defeated. Initially, He will not accept it but later, he will.
I think the celebration should begin.

#babawhenyougetthere

Sai Buhari

GODWIN

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2015
omenka:
Just woke up from this dream I had a few moments ago about the outcome of the general elections and decided to share it before it escapes my mind. Most times I find it difficult remembering things that happened in my dreams if I don't share them with someone or write them down instantly.

So here's how my dream went.

The elections had come and gone and there was some sort of swearing in ceremony being held at some place with some select few people in attendance. Amongst them were many APC and PDP stalwarts. I remember Buhari was there, El Rufai, Amaechi, Oyegun and some other party chiefs. From PDP were Ananih, Clerk, Abati, Okupe, FFK, Fayose, et al.

Now, the venue for the ceremony was designed in such a manner most of the witnesses, the party bigwigs, were seated in some sort of lobby while the president was being "crowned" in some room behind the lobby. After wearing the crown, he was to present himself before the guys in the lobby and then step out to wave at a sea of supporters outside the building just as is being done with the Pope.

I was in the inner room where the Jonathan was being crowned as the "uthenasian" president of Nigeria (whatever that meant) and was fuming with anger, but surprisingly, the APC chiefs were either smiling or simply wearing expressionless faces, and Jonathan was brimming with smiles as usual.

I didn't ponder for so long before I understood why the APC bigwigs were smiling. The president, after presenting himself to the people in the waiting lobby and his supporters went back into the inner chamber where Buhari, El rufai, Oyegun and Amaechi were waiting, took off his robe and the crown, handed the crown to Buhari and then left the chamber through a back door to a waiting air plane behind the building!! He was leaving the country with his wife!! While all this was taking place, a camera was rolling, and before he hopped unto the plane, he gave a little speech advising his supporters to be calm and law abiding, that he never won the election, and the PDP stalwarts in the other room to submit themselves to the authorities for prosecution!

I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes.... At that point I was overwhelmed by emotions, just broke down and started crying, but not because I hurt; it was tears of joy. A lady from the other room (I think it was Abike Dabiri) came in to join me. We embraced, laughing and crying, and then I said "it is finished"...

At this point I was awakened by my barking German Shepard. smiley

A lot of this might sound disjointed but I narrated it just the way it happened.

This could be subjected to all manner of interpretations based on one's political bias, but to me, it was just a dream... smiley

And so shall it be!
Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
obi4eze:
What got me was the word 'euthanasia.' It means merciful killing.
Are you serious?? Honestly, I didn't know what it meant and as you can see, I even got the spelling wrong. But the word did pop up in the dream and I wrote it just how it showed up.
Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Ou better go back to sleep! GEJ till 2019!!!
Yes, we know, temitemi1. cheesy
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
:
I ask that you join this effort, not for me, but to
establish a better land for all of us. I understand
and accept the hard challenge ahead. When all is
said and done, let it be written that
Muhammadu
Buhari gave his all for this nation"--GMB
Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS? TRY TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR IF THE SYMPTOM PERSIST AFTER TWO DAYS
Notice me, is this your best shot??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... / Still Thinking About This Thing Going On In Vegas, The Sin City. See Man & Woman / The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.