Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (2143 Views)

I Am Prepared For PDP Destruction Except Markarfi’s Lead Committee Is Dissolved / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by agileson: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haha this clown thinks he will be president. Hahaha. Haha. He has already been set up. The same way abacha used bamaiyi to set up diya. No way Hausa man will let this guy be president. They will set him up or already have, saying he took some apc donations money and call it a bribe. Yorubas, when will you learn that Hausa man don't like or respect you. Look at what they have done to your leaders, ogundipe, awo, mko, diya etc. it was only your region they had the guts to divide and make the mid west. You keep enslaving yourselves. As Marley said, u need to
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

Haha. I love you guys the Yoruba, but u have put yourself in a lose-lose situation. You have gone against every other tribe in Nigeria to support the Hausa man and be his boy. Every other tribe apart from youare against buhari and his tribalistic cabal except you. So if GEJ wins, u r an outcast, if GMB wins u r a slave and still an outcast. And osibanjo or osunbade as buhari calls him will never be president. Never!! Until the Hausa man serves at least 16 years to make up for lost time. Haha.hahaha. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Picture: Those That Contributed To President Jonathans Down Fall / When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? / Monthly Subscription: DSTV Should Add Daily Subscription Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.