Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? (2133 Views)

Buhari: N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / When Is Buhari Commencing Plans For Bullet Trains From Lagos To Kano??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Before you take a stupid jab at me being unemployed, that isn't the case!

Eagerly waiting for Buhari to fulfill this and many more promises.

N5000 a month to 25 million unemployed youth.

We are watching!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 02, 2015
GhostProtocol:

We are watching!
seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 02, 2015
^^^Haters. When is GEJ bringing back the 13,000 people he killed with his ineptitude?

9 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by judiciarypalava: 3:22am On Apr 02, 2015
You have not received alert? Check well Na, even debit alert for debit interest capitalized.

All alert na alert.

Were the guy go see money to fulfil all his bogus promises and manifestos.

Very sad the ALUTA CHANGE campaign they did got the gullible ones salivating for too much. As we speak, two days after our chibok girls have not been brought back oh.
We are watching ready to start the lashing immediately.

4 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by tunshe: 3:29am On Apr 02, 2015
You shouldn't expect those promises now.

First things first!

Fight against insecurity, corruption and formulation of fecund economic policies are the priority.

One of the deliverables of these actions is what you demand right now. It will come with support, prayers and patience.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by babadee1(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2015
GhostProtocol:

We are watching!

He's a politician, I don't expect him to be able to fulfill every single one of his promises. The realities between being a candidate and an office holder are vastly different. That being said, I believe we should hold him and his running mate accountable for their campaign promises especially regarding the most important issues of which I don't think this is one.

3 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Austin4lif: 3:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Story for gods. GEJ will be better then Buhari, Quote me in 2 years tym

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by efilefun(m): 4:22am On Apr 02, 2015
judiciarypalava:
You have not received alert? Check well Na, even debit alert for debit interest capitalized.

All alert na alert.

Very sad the ALUTA CHANGE campaign they did got the gullible ones salivating for too much. As we speak, two days after our chibok girls have not been brought back oh.

Two days after And you sure you ain't an underage?? For God sake he still got 2 months before he is being sworn in and you all are already nailing the man

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by judiciarypalava: 5:02am On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:

Two days after And you sure you ain't an underage?? For God sake he still got 2 months before he is being sworn in and you all are already nailing the man

We are starting earlier because they never gave GEJ breathing space.

5 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by eleko1: 5:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Let the man settle down first to the business of govt b4 bringing Up Una wahala.He didn't just promised U 5k for the Fun of it,let wait and see.With the level of thievery in the treasury,it may take appropriate 1 year to fulfill that.B4 dat,U can help urself by learning trade(Mechanic,Shoe Maker/cobler,Tailor/Fashion designer,fry Akara,dry cleaning service/car wash etc grin

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Genius100: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't think Buhari promised that. I believe he promised N5000 to the poorest families if they vaccinated their kids and sent them to school

3 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by eagleeye2: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2015
make una no go look for work. Anyways I still trust GMBs words of one Naira to a Dollar.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by psucc(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2015
So politicians can't say and keep their words? We knew this and yet crucify GEJ? Well except we give GMB the same treatment we meted on GEJ whenever he fails it, else posterity will never ever forgive us.

We really mortgaged our future on the alter of lies, religion and ethnicity.

Let's wait till after May 29.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Jorussia(m): 6:11am On Apr 02, 2015
It's #5000 for the extremely poor he promised, not for the unemployed.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Optional2(f): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2015
On 1st of June 2015
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by autotrader014(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:
^^^Haters. When is GEJ bringing back the 13,000 people he killed with his ineptitude?

see dis olodo..
You people tink u ve seen corruption? Just wait and see corruption personified in dis comin administration.. Wit the likes of Tinubu, amaechi, atifku, saraki, obj.. And u tell me he can get rid of corruption!! U guys must be jokin..
Buhari must perform dat magic ooooh, weda he likes it or not..
N1 has to be equal to $1
Fuel price has to be at N30 per litter
He has to provide 24hrs electricity
He has to create employment for over 70million unemployed Nigerians.
We need 24hrs security, no robbery of any kind should take place in dis country.
U need to buy new model 2015 trains as the ones GEJ bought is out dated (according to APC bigots).
U need to provide adequate transportation, reduce air tariff so common Nigerians can afford it.
All federal roads must be 100% completed before 2019.
You said you will pay the unemployed monthly allowance, with Nigerians recurrent expenditure at 70% already, Oga Presido we are waitin for collection of our account numbers.
Boko haram must be conquered within two weeks of ur assumption in office.
And u must make sure none of ur ministers are corrupt or have bank accounts abroad or mansions over seas, any one found guilty must be probed instantly irespective of who dat person is.

Buhari we are waitin and u need do all these tins before 2019.
Sai Buhari
Sai APC grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
autotrader014:

You people tink u ve seen corruption? Just wait and see corruption personified in dis comin administration.. Wit the likes of Tinubu, amaechi, atifku, saraki, obj.. And u tell me he can get rid of corruption!! U guys must be jokin..
N1 has to be equal to $1
We need 24hrs security, no robbery of any kind should take place in dis country.
U need to buy new model 2015 trains as the ones GEJ bought is out dated (according to APC bigots).
U need to provide adequate transportation, reduce air tariff so common Nigerians can afford it.
You said you will pay the unemployed monthly allowance, with Nigerians recurrent expenditure at 70% already, Oga Presido we are waitin for collection of our account numbers.
And u must make sure none of ur ministers are corrupt or have bank accounts abroad or mansions over seas, any one found guilty must be probed instantly irespective of who dat person is.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC grin
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by efilefun(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
has he been sworn in? GEJ is still the president of Nigeria... haba nobody complained about GEJ before until he started misbehaving and not being able to control mama piss... she is actually the main reason why i never support GEJ
judiciarypalava:

We are starting earlier because they never gave GEJ breathing space.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by galadima77(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
judiciarypalava:

All alert na alert.

2 days after? u really wanna go down that lane? or u are just too daft to know gej is still d president.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by galadima77(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
autotrader014:

see dis olodo..
N1 has to be equal to $1

Sai Buhari
Sai APC grin

oh!!! really? did u deliver ur polling unit to him?
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by naso2(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=15pt]You guys are welcome to the days of "aeronautic Economics" . 5k a month for 25m youths na 125billion. where una wan get the money from, secondly what will this do to your inflationary figures?[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Opinedecandid(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Talk is cheap my brother.
It is not all about shouting 'change', it is settling down squarely to the business of governance and actually bringing the so much hyped change to bear.
The ball is in his court.
The dice has been cast.
Our fingers are crossed.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Opinedecandid(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2015
autotrader014:

see dis olodo..
N1 has to be equal to $1

Sai Buhari
Sai APC grin

You are very CORRECT, bro.
Your post is the post of the season.

We should start praying for him, I opine. Because I can see what awaits him.
LET'S PRAY THAT

1. That the position will not kill him, make him die before his time.

2. That those people he is surrounding himself with will not bring him down.

3. That he should not, at the end of the day, perform by far lesser than Goodluck Jonathan.

4. That our dear and beloved country will not be destroyed in his hands.

5. That the same tongues that are shouting 'change' and 'sai Buhari' in the space of two years will not start a crusade with #BringBackGoodluckJonathan#

SO HELP HIM GOD.

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by autotrader014(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2015
galadima77:

oh!!! really? did u deliver ur polling unit to him?
Why should I when I know he is making empty promises. I voted for GEJ and I don't regret it and never will..
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by judiciarypalava: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
has he been sworn in? GEJ is still the president of Nigeria... haba nobody complained about GEJ before until he started misbehaving and not being able to control mama piss... she is actually the main reason why i never support GEJ

But bro, they are counting six years for GEJ when actually he has done only 4years and 11months as president. From may 6th, 2010 till date.
Check am now haba. JJ but seriously.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by efilefun(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
We all know when yaradua died, they only kept it a secret from all of us... Jonathan had been ruling since yaradua started going on unofficial trips
judiciarypalava:

But bro, they are counting six years for GEJ when actually he has done only 4years and 11months as president. From may 6th, 2010 till date.
Check am now haba. JJ but seriously.
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by todayboy: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
he has told cnn already he will use the money from corruption to do that. what a clueless president in waiting
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by todayboy: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
seconded
Austin4lif:
Story for gods. GEJ will be better then Buhari, Quote me in 2 years tym
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by galadima77(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
autotrader014:

Why should I when I know he is making empty promises. I voted for GEJ and I don't regret it and never will..

pls keep ur demands....he has a country to stabilise
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tommorrow
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by 234GT(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't blame Buhari. Blame the gullible change agents. He also promised to keep paying corpers one year after NYSC while training them lol
Re: When Is Buhari Commencing Giving N5000/month To 25 Million Unemployed Youth? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahahahaahaa!
OP, mind your self ooo!

Leave the old tyrant alone!
it is possible he has even forgotten he said such a thing!

Ask his deluded followers who chanted "Change" as if they were invoking some spirits from the Arabia deserts.

We all know it was a scam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Expect Anything Special In Lagos State. Agbaje Will Be Defeated. REASON / Senator. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa (pdp) Wins The Gubernatorial Election In Delta State. / The New Opposition Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.