Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! (4469 Views)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / Why Do People Hate Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2015
The Bible says that he who does not love his brother who he sees cannot say he loves God!
God created all races and beings! If he were upset with anyone of them, he would have destroyed them like he did in Noah's time with the flood; which was clearly an act of God!
So why does the quran justify hating Jews up to the extent of cursing?!
It's obvious the devil is the agent of hate and that Jews are God's beloved people! The only person who can put in so much effort into hating them and trying to annihilate them must be satan himself!
If you cannot love your brother/neighbour who you see, you cannot claim to love God!
Racism is satanic and any religion that fosters and supports it, is as well!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:
The Bible says that he who does not love his brother who he sees cannot say he loves God l!

Deu 20:16 [size=13pt] However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Deu 20:16 [size=13pt] However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. [/size]

The hitties amorites perrizites represent who in this modern age?! That was a nationalistic war in 2000 bc. Check out something more recent;

1 John 2:9-11 NIV

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

1 John 3:15-24 NIV

Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him. This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him. And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

3 Likes

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

God created all races and beings!

But he choosed Israeli above all Deu 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

If he were upset with anyone of them, he would have destroyed them like he did in Noah's time with the flood; which was clearly an act of God!

He stopped destroying mankind eith flood because he was offered his favorite food i.e. burnt animals a.k.a suya

Gen 8:21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

2 Likes

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

But he choosed Israeli above all Deu 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

He stopped destroying mankind eith flood because he was offered his favorite food i.e. burnt animals a.k.a suya

Gen 8:21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

No one forces anything on anybody in Christianity. Is-lam(e) deals with oppression and hence is archaic! You haven't answered the question from the post so I'll take it you're an online troll!

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

The hitties amorites perrizites represent who in this modern age?! That was a nationalistic war in 2000 bc. Check out something more recent; .

It doesn't matter whether they are of this age or 2000bc, we are talking about bible here…

You said "The Bible says that he who does not love his brother who he sees cannot say he loves God"

And the same bibe says "do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you."

Who is lying

2 Likes

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

It doesn't matter whether they are of this age or 2000bc, we are talking about bible here…

You said "The Bible says that he who does not love his brother who he sees cannot say he loves God"

And the same bibe says "do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you."

Who is lying

Nations fighting nations happens till today! Inter-personal relationships form the basis of religions! Yours has the worst rules of inter-personal relationships!
Don't avoid 1. The question from the post. 2. The scriptures I quoted!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

No one forces anything on anybody in Christianity. Is-lam(e) deals with oppression and hence is archaic! You haven't answered the question from the post so I'll take it you're an online troll!

I am still coming to your post

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

So why does the quran justify hating Jews up to the extent of cursing?!

“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female, and made you peoples and tribes, that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is the All-Knowing, All-Aware.” [The Qur’an: Al-?ujuraat 49:13]

It does not advocate the hatred of any race, or group of people, based on language, colour, or ethnic background.

now why does the bible god hate -the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites?
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

I am still coming to your post

Judaism was never evangelical! I've read all these places you quote in detail. Things any rational person should take from them include:
1. Jews fought wars to establish their state! Those wars were against nations much bigger than them. The trigger was when they got to the gates of those nations, Moses asked them to grant them passage through on assurance that that was all they wanted; passage through their lands to avoid dying in a desert. Upon refusal of those nations, the israelites continued through the desert and much later took over those cities through wars fought mainly by joshua and the israelite fighting armies. Such wars for land were common in those days up until the fall of the roman empire!
2. Jews fought for the preservation of their homeland! After taking over those nations, they faced multiple attacks against them as a state which they repelled! Every nation has a story of how they began most not having the best of human right records! But every nation including nigeria has a right to just an area of land they have a connection to!
Nationalistic wars are different from inter-personal relationships; that is the basis of religion!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female, and made you peoples and tribes, that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is the All-Knowing, All-Aware.” [The Qur’an: Al-?ujuraat 49:13]

It does not advocate the hatred of any race, or group of people, based on language, colour, or ethnic background.

now why does the bible god hate -the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites?

Hating "perrizites" is not a fundamental core of christianity. Who are they today? The jews established a nation and that was the last we heard of such!
Moh'd was poisoned by a jewish woman to his death. On his death bed (with an erection I might add) he was cursing jews!
Fast forward to modern day earth... iran and most muslim nations and people curse jews ( to their detriment) daily! And you think I'm so uneducated not to take a penchant from that about what your religion authorises? !

2 Likes

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Hating "perrizites" is not a fundamental core of christianity. Who are they today? The jews established a nation and that was the last we heard of such!
Moh'd was poisoned by a jewish woman to his death. On his death bed (with an erection I might add) he was cursing jews!
Fast forward to modern day earth... iran and most muslim nations and people curse jews ( to their detriment) daily! And you think I'm so uneducated not to take a penchant from that about what your religion authorises? !

Okay

continue
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Okay

continue

Racist God hating religion follower!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Judaism was never evangelical! I've read all these places you quote in detail. Things any rational person should take from them include:
1. Jews fought wars to establish their state! Those wars were against nations much bigger than them.
2. Jews fought for the preservation of their homeland! After taking over those nations, they faced multiple attacks against them as a state which they repelled! Every nation has a story of how they began most not hav

No,

Jews and Yahweh fought those people side by side
Deu 31:3 The [u] LORD your God himself will cross [/u]over ahead of you. He will destroy these nations before you, and you will take possession of their land. Joshua also will cross over ahead of you, as the LORD said.

Go and read who yahwhe is onwikipedia, he was busy crossing borders and killing people

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Racist God hating religion follower!

Deu 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

No,

Jews and Yahweh fought those people side by side
Deu 31:3 The [u] LORD your God himself will cross [/u]over ahead of you. He will destroy these nations before you, and you will take possession of their land. Joshua also will cross over ahead of you, as the LORD said.

Go and read who yahwhe is onwikipedia, he was busy crossing borders and killing people

God was on the side of the jews no doubt. He chose them above all others to bring in the Son of God Jesus Christ who would bring salvation to the whole world! Every race is accepted in Christ so my God ; "so loved the world that gave His only begotten Son that whosoever (note!) believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life! " -John 3:16!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

God was on the side of the jews no doubt. He chose them above all others to bring in the Son of God Jesus Christ who would bring salvation to the whole world! Every race is accepted in Christ so my God ; "so loved the world that gave His only begotten Son that whosoever (note!) believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life! " -John 3:16!

While only 144000 will go to heaven?
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

While only 144000 will go to heaven?

Jews!
Figurative! And now you've brought up Revelation, did you know it ends with satan the grand hater and founder of islam ending up in eternal damnation? ! Keep bowing to satan your slave master and idol; allah!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Jews!
Figurative! And now you've brought up Revelation, did you know it ends with satan the grand hater and founder of islam ending up in eternal damnation? ! Keep bowing to satan your slave master and idol; allah!

While you should continue hating tongue tongue

kontinue

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

While you should continue hating tongue tongue

kontinue

Just watched two news reports on cnn... 1. about mosque bombings in yemen and 2. About a mentally ill woman beaten and burned to death in Afghanistan.
Summary; you people are mentally unstable low lives!

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Just watched two news reports on cnn... 1. about mosque bombings in yemen and

Who are those that bombed the mosque? are they also doing the work of ALLAH?

2. About a mentally ill woman beaten and burned to death in Afghanistan.

Do you know that that was the first time such babaric act is happening in afghanistan?
Well, such thing do happen in nigeria too

You dont have to generalize.
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Who are those that bombed the mosque? are they also doing the work of ALLAH?

Do you know that that was the first time such babaric act is happening in afghanistan?
Well, such thing do happen in nigeria too

You dont have to generalize.

Keep playing with your eternity! I could care less!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep playing with your eternity! I could care less!

You can only fool gullible muslims. smiley
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

You can only fool gullible muslims. smiley

Who cares?! Racism is bad! The point is more important!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Just watched two news reports on cnn... 1. about mosque bombings in yemen and 2. About a mentally ill woman beaten and burned to death in Afghanistan.

Good u watched CNN.

You are not talking about the man who went on a shooting spree in Arizona 2days ago nor about the machete-wielding man just yesterday. Did you miss that or you were only only on the lookout for those with Islamic names?

Its funny you people ignore crimes committed by others, citing frustration or mental history but hear no excuse for those who are or looks like Muslims.

I hate Israel. ISIS, Syria and Palestine should be enough justification.
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Who cares?! Racism is bad! The point is more important!

indeed racism is bad Islam is against it

“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male
and female, and made you peoples and tribes, that you
may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you
in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you.
Indeed, Allah is the All-Knowing, All-Aware.” [The
Qur’an: Al-?ujuraat 49:13]
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Harbioollah:

Good u watched CNN.

You are not talking about the man who went on a shooting spree in Arizona 2days ago nor about the machete-wielding man just yesterday. Did you miss that or you were only only on the lookout for those with Islamic names?

Its funny you people ignore crimes committed by others, citing frustration or mental history but hear no excuse for those who are or looks like Muslims.

I hate Israel. ISIS, Syria and Palestine should be enough justification.

What's this one saying?! Did the arizona dude or the guy who attacked the tsa man tell you allah sent him? When psychos claim to be sent, the situation is more evil and needs to be handled urgently!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Ifeann(f): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Let me once again explain this to u Muslims.

“As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live”(Ez. 33.11).
The bible tells the reader that God does not delight in the death of the wicked. He gave the amorites 400 years of Grace to change, being ominipotent my guess is that God knew that they will not change but he was not quick to bring his judgement upon them.
Here is his message to Abraham;
“Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. . . . And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites [one of the Canaanite clans] is not yet complete”(Gen. 15. 13, 16).
So for 400 years the amorites continued in their iniquity and villainy. Babies where born who grew up to follow the evil footsteps of their parents. For 400 years, its fair to say this people made up their mind to be evil as a culture.
Think of it! God stays His judgement of the Canaanite clans 400 years because their wickedness had not reached the point of intolerability! This is the long-suffering God we know in the Hebrew Scriptures. He even allows his own chosen people to languish in slavery for four centuries before determining that the Canaanite peoples are ripe for judgement and calling His people forth from Egypt.
By the time of their destruction, Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice. The Canaanites are to be destroyed“that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God”(Deut. 20.18).
God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgement upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel.
People have a misconception about God's approach to justice. He is forgiving, loving but he is also just.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

There is no "love" in what you just qouted! How does this counter the question in the post?!
Even some story books written for primary school kids have better motivational speeches!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Ifeann(f): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Ur Islamic allah and Mohammed has no trouble with murdering people for their believe if they reject him and the false dude Mohammed

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”
“ Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' — Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260 ”
“ A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle. — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271 ”
The Sahih Muslim collection, reiterates and confirms that which is in the Sahih al-Bukhari collection:[27] “ "(4152) 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ūd) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."[28] — Sahih Muslim, 16:4152 see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4154, Sahih Muslim, 20:4490

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Ur Islamic allah and Mohammed has no trouble with murdering people for their believe if they reject him and the false dude Mohammed

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”
“ Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' — Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260 ”
“ A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle. — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271 ”
The Sahih Muslim collection, reiterates and confirms that which is in the Sahih al-Bukhari collection:[27] “ "(4152) 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ūd) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."[28] — Sahih Muslim, 16:4152 see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4154, Sahih Muslim, 20:4490

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Welcome madam. Hope you had a nice flight!!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Let me once again explain this to u Muslims.

okay

“As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live”(Ez. 33.11).

Had it been that this verse is directed to the whole nation of mankind then I see no reason why he should go about killing people including children.

The context of the verse you quote: Eze 33:10 " Son of man, say to the house of Israel, 'This is what you are saying: "Our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live?"' Eze 33:11 Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?' .

This shows that this god choose israelite above the rest because they serve him alone and give him is favorite food which is burnt offering.

Reading the chapter further we see that he was planing to kill those who are not worshipping him.

Eze 33:27 "Say this to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: As surely as I live, those who are left in the ruins will fall by the sword, those out in the country I will give to the wild animals to be devoured, and those in strongholds and caves will die of a plague.

*Shaking my head*

The bible tells the reader that God does not delight in the death of the wicked.

He was refering to the israelite

He gave the amorites 400 years of Grace to change, being ominipotent my guess is that God knew that they will not change but he was not quick to bring his judgement upon them.

This is about the children of israel in egypt isn't it? Gen 15:13 Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.

Here is his message to Abraham;
“Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. . . . And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites [one of the Canaanite clans] is not yet complete”(Gen. 15. 13, 16). So for 400 years the amorites continued in their iniquity and villainy. Babies where born who grew up to follow the evil footsteps of their parents. For 400 years, its fair to say this people made up their mind to be evil as a culture. Think of it! God stays His judgement of the Canaanite clans 400 years because their wickedness had not reached the point of intolerability! This is the long-suffering God we know in the Hebrew Scriptures. He even allows his own chosen people to languish in slavery for four centuries before determining that the Canaanite peoples are ripe for judgement and calling His people forth from Egypt. By the time of their destruction, Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice. The Canaanites are to be destroyed“that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God”(Deut. 20.18). God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgement upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel. People have a misconception about God's approach to justice. He is forgiving, loving but he is also just.

What about the Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, what are the abominable things they do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Pastor Looking For In Hilda Baci's Room? / How Old Is Mankind? / Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.