Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection (676 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection by dagbo: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
Plz am using Starcomms 24 hours plz the connection is tro slow i need any alternative to speed up my conne3ction for faster browsing thanks any suggestion my e-mail is sewedo2008@yahoo.com
Re: Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection by lynxnoon(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2009
U hv 2 consider ur location & wether u r on X1 or EVDO signal
Also hv u tried dia Iboost software?, it worked 4 som pple bt not 4 me
Re: Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
true,
iboost appeared to slow down my connection.

Confirm u don't av other programs hugging ur internet connection.
Re: Please Come In To Help Me With My Starcomms Connection by exduff112: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
You can get the zain illegal browsing manual and make your money back a day by connecting for others and also using it for your online business, with the zain illegal browsing you can browse anysite,check any mail like yahoomail,gmail,hotmail etc and you can also chat right from your house using yahoomessenger and others so hurry no.

I am offering this for only two thousand naira (#1,500) you can call me on 08059517843.

profitzweekly@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Info On The And, Or & Not Theorem In Computer Digital Micro Processor / Data Sheets / I Need A Free Dbms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.