Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? (8606 Views)

Must Read: Top 10 Most Read Books In The World / How To Sell Your Books In The UK & USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Please if you know where I can download story books in PDF format and completed... please drop the link particularly on horror and fairytale.. thanks
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
Please if you know where I can download story books in PDF format and completed... please drop the link particularly on horror and fairytale.. thanks
Of course you can, I have loads of books which are Pdf, Just search for the book on google. For example "Angels and demons Pdf download".
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course you can, I have loads of books which are Pdf, Just search for the book on google. For example "Angels and demons Pdf download".

thanks bro... gimme some books title.... abeg
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

thanks bro... gimme some books title.... abeg
"The lost symbol"... Dan Brown
"Da vinci code"... Dan Brown
"48 laws of power"... Robert Greene
"Roots"... Alex Haley
"one hundred years of solitude"
"Julie"....Catherine Marshall
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
And any book by James Hadley chase, Johanna lindsey (that's if you like Romance genre)
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"Roots"... Alex Haley
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
And any book by James Hadley chase, Johanna lindsey (that's if you like Romance genre)
thanks bro!
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

thanks bro!
You're welcome!
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2015
I just don't understand why Nigerian books can be gotten online.
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by DanWrites(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
You can get our ebooks from Okadabooks or our site - www.dnbstories.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by br42: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

"Roots"... Alex Haley
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
Bro, please I'll be glad if you can send the PDF of Dan brown's books most importantly angels and demons..I'm finding it hard with Google maybe due to copyright laws.. I'll also like to know If you have Mario puzo books.. my email is bruce42coleman@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2016
br42:

Bro, please I'll be glad if you can send the PDF of Dan brown's books most importantly angels and demons..I'm finding it hard with Google maybe due to copyright laws.. I'll also like to know If you have Mario puzo books.. my email is bruce42coleman@gmail.com
Check your mail, I've replied you.
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by shilery: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
pls guys gv me some crime story tittles dat i cn download d pdf on google, i mean action stories
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Anifaloyin3(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
pls bro i will be happy if u cn also mail me some as well at saheedanifaloyin@gmail.com thkns
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Iphekitan(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2016
www.dopepopz.com for pdf naija stories
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by dhamiylhola(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2016
shilery:
pls guys gv me some crime story tittles dat i cn download d pdf on google, i mean action stories
Someone should give us crime story title na....
That's what I like most!
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Nkemjika913(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
chat this number up,he will help you. 0705 150 5626
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Crystalom3(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
dhamiylhola:
Someone should give us crime story title na.... That's what I like most!
u b Thief? grin
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by Galacious1: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Crystalom3:
u b Thief? grin
lol
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by ghostwritter(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
SeverusSnape:

Check your mail, I've replied you.
sir, pls I would love for you help send me some interesting books in odd also....Jah bless you!!
osuleman11@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by holarindey(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please can I get crime and action stories pdf format. email; ososamuel035@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by tawheedoluwasay(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
SeverusSnape:

"Roots"... Alex Haley
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
[quote author=br42 post=42205110]
Bro, please I'll be glad if you can send the PDF of Dan brown's books most importantly angels and demons..I'm finding it hard with Google maybe due to copyright laws.. I'll also like to know If you have Mario puzo books.. my email is apalowotawheedoluwasayo@gmail.com/quote]
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by opeolu202: 12:33pm On May 05, 2017
SeverusSnape:

"Roots"... Alex Haley
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
pls I will also like you to inbox me those books @ ahmed.opeyemi@yahoo.com. 48laws of power, da Vinci code, angels and demons and any crime stories you have. thank you. smiley
SeverusSnape:

"Roots"... Alex Haley
"The alchemist"
"The magic cottage"....
pls I will also like you to inbox me those books @ ahmed.opeyemi@yahoo.com. 48laws of power, da Vinci code, angels and demons and any crime stories you have. thank you.
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by kinah(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2017
pls anyone with the soft copy of these books in any format:
The bottled leopard by Chukwuemeka Ike The Joys of Motherhood by Buchi Emecheta The Concubine by Elechi Amadi
hotel vendome by Danielle steel
kindly forward to adetitigold@gmail.com. tanks and God bless.
Re: Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? by obanqua(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine / James The Lagos Boy / Two Sides Of A Coin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.