Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT (123056 Views)

Custom Duty Papers Missing / How To Verify Your Motor Insurance Certificate / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2018
saintjoel:
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW YOU CAN IDENTIFY FAKE CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS??

All you need to check is what we call "CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER" or c-number on your SGD form ****single goods declaration form*****.

/////****** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISN'T A FREE SERVICE, WE CHARGE FOR IT****//////

**** ALSO NOTE THAT WE NOW CHECK THE SHIPPING MANIFEST TOO, TO PREVENT EDITED JOBS.

This particular number is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs' database.

INFORMATION SHOWN ON IT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

1. Consignee info ( agency handling your job)

2. The means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders and ports for sea)

3. Office of entry (idiroko customs command or seme customs command or tincan port)

4. Location of vehicle and place of discharge(idiroko border/seme border,tincan)

5. Name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a forger forges the bank receipts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base.

**** THE CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER CAN BE LOCATED AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR DOCUMENT. THERE'S ALSO A DATE TO REFLECT THE DATE DUTY WAS PAID AND ALSO STORED INTO THE DATA BY THE ASSYCUDA UNIT OF NIGERIAN CUSTOMS. IF WHAT YOU'VE IN YOUR PAPERS CORRESPONDS WITH THE DATABASE,IT MEANS YOUR PAPERS ARE GENUINE.. ALWAYS ASK FOR RELEVANT DOCUMENTS LIKE THE SGD FORM AND OTHER FORMS WHENEVER YOU NEED TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE..

***** TWO DIFFERENT UNIT OF CARS CAN'T HAVE THE SAME C NUMBER ISSUED UNLESS THEY WERE ALL SHIPPED TOGETHER IN A CONTAINER.

**** THIS IS A STRESS-FREE METHOD OF VERIFYING YOUR DUTY PAPERS. YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THIS SERVICE TO PREVENT PURCHASE OF VEHICLES WITH FORGED PAPERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM COTONOU BEEN PARADED AS LAGOS CLEARED VEHICLES.

[b][/b]
****** IF YOU'RE ABOUT TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE AND THE OWNER CLAIMS THAT THE PAPERS ARE LOST, PLEASE DON'T BUY,WAIT TILL YOU'VE CONFIRMED THE COST OF GETTING NEW PAPERS.

****** DUTY CHECKS CAN'T BE DONE WITH VIN/CHASSIS, IT MUST BE DONE WITH A C-NUMBER.

****** WE CAN HELP YOU RECTIFY DUTY PAPERS AND ALSO GET NEW DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES ALREADY IN NIGERIA OR WITH LOST DOCUMENTS.

****** WE ALSO PROCESS APPLICATIONS FOR FRESH ENTRIES (RORO OR CONTAINERISED), VEHICLES OR GENERAL GOODS.

***** ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU'VE A T. I. N FROM FIRS. THE CONSIGNEE'S NAME MUST'VE A REGISTERED T. I. N

****** WE ALSO CLEAR ALL TYPES OF CARGOES (VEHICLES, HEAVY EQUIPMENTS, BULK AND GENERAL CARGO), FORM M AND PRE ARRIVAL ASSESSMENT REPORT (PAAR) DOCUMENTATION ETC.YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF MAKING BANK PAYMENTS FOR CUSTOM DUTY YOURSELF FROM ANY LOCATION IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD. ALL YOU WE JUST NEED FROM YOU IS OUR SERVICE CHARGE AND CASH FOR PROCESSING THE DUTY PAPERS AND PAYMENT OF TERMINAL CHARGES. IT MAKES YOU SURE THAT WE HAVE PAID THE RIGHT DUTIES ETC AND IT ALSO HASTENS THE STAY OF YOUR CARGO IN THE PORT.

We have opened this thread for verification of C-numbers from the following points of entry -

1. Lagos port
2. Seme
3. Idiroko.
4. NIGER/KWARA

All you need to do is supply your name,address,VIN and the C-number of the vehicle,last six digits of chassis,make of vehicle and we run checks on it.THERE'S A CHARGE FOR THE CHECKS.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jeladventuress@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Pix 1 shows the SGD form for a 2007 AUDI Q7 (some details have been blocked to protect the owner's information and the agency that has given us permission to use the form).

Pix 2 shows the Audi Q7 inside Cotonou with a temporary 16hr plate number on it's way to Nigeria.

******* CHECKS WILL COST N3,000 PER CHECK. NEGOTIATIONS WILL BE BASED ON NUMBER OF CHECKS AT A TIME. WE ALSO MAKE SURE WE CHECK YOUR
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
saintjoel:
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW YOU CAN IDENTIFY FAKE CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS??

All you need to check is what we call "CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER" or c-number on your SGD form ****single goods declaration form*****.

/////****** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISN'T A FREE SERVICE, WE CHARGE FOR IT****//////

**** ALSO NOTE THAT WE NOW CHECK THE SHIPPING MANIFEST TOO, TO PREVENT EDITED JOBS.

This particular number is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs' database.

INFORMATION SHOWN ON IT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

1. Consignee info ( agency handling your job)

2. The means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders and ports for sea)

3. Office of entry (idiroko customs command or seme customs command or tincan port)

4. Location of vehicle and place of discharge(idiroko border/seme border,tincan)

5. Name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a forger forges the bank receipts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base.

**** THE CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER CAN BE LOCATED AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR DOCUMENT. THERE'S ALSO A DATE TO REFLECT THE DATE DUTY WAS PAID AND ALSO STORED INTO THE DATA BY THE ASSYCUDA UNIT OF NIGERIAN CUSTOMS. IF WHAT YOU'VE IN YOUR PAPERS CORRESPONDS WITH THE DATABASE,IT MEANS YOUR PAPERS ARE GENUINE.. ALWAYS ASK FOR RELEVANT DOCUMENTS LIKE THE SGD FORM AND OTHER FORMS WHENEVER YOU NEED TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE...

***** TWO DIFFERENT UNIT OF CARS CAN'T HAVE THE SAME C NUMBER ISSUED UNLESS THEY WERE ALL SHIPPED TOGETHER IN A CONTAINER.

**** THIS IS A STRESS-FREE METHOD OF VERIFYING YOUR DUTY PAPERS. YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THIS SERVICE TO PREVENT PURCHASE OF VEHICLES WITH FORGED PAPERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM COTONOU BEEN PARADED AS LAGOS CLEARED VEHICLES.

[b][/b]
****** IF YOU'RE ABOUT TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE AND THE OWNER CLAIMS THAT THE PAPERS ARE LOST, PLEASE DON'T BUY,WAIT TILL YOU'VE CONFIRMED THE COST OF GETTING NEW PAPERS.

****** DUTY CHECKS CAN'T BE DONE WITH VIN/CHASSIS, IT MUST BE DONE WITH A C-NUMBER.

****** WE CAN HELP YOU RECTIFY DUTY PAPERS AND ALSO GET NEW DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES ALREADY IN NIGERIA OR WITH LOST DOCUMENTS.

****** WE ALSO PROCESS APPLICATIONS FOR FRESH ENTRIES (RORO OR CONTAINERISED), VEHICLES OR GENERAL GOODS.

***** ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU'VE A T. I. N FROM FIRS. THE CONSIGNEE'S NAME MUST'VE A REGISTERED T. I. N

****** WE ALSO CLEAR ALL TYPES OF CARGOES (VEHICLES, HEAVY EQUIPMENTS, BULK AND GENERAL CARGO), FORM M AND PRE ARRIVAL ASSESSMENT REPORT (PAAR) DOCUMENTATION ETC.YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF MAKING BANK PAYMENTS FOR CUSTOM DUTY YOURSELF FROM ANY LOCATION IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD. ALL YOU WE JUST NEED FROM YOU IS OUR SERVICE CHARGE AND CASH FOR PROCESSING THE DUTY PAPERS AND PAYMENT OF TERMINAL CHARGES. IT MAKES YOU SURE THAT WE HAVE PAID THE RIGHT DUTIES ETC AND IT ALSO HASTENS THE STAY OF YOUR CARGO IN THE PORT.

We have opened this thread for verification of C-numbers from the following points of entry -

1. Lagos port
2. Seme
3. Idiroko.
4. NIGER/KWARA

All you need to do is supply your name,address,VIN and the C-number of the vehicle,last six digits of chassis,make of vehicle and we run checks on it.THERE'S A CHARGE FOR THE CHECKS.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jeladventuress@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Pix 1 shows the SGD form for a 2007 AUDI Q7 (some details have been blocked to protect the owner's information and the agency that has given us permission to use the form).

Pix 2 shows the Audi Q7 inside Cotonou with a temporary 16hr plate number on it's way to Nigeria.

******* CHECKS WILL COST N3,000 PER CHECK. NEGOTIATIONS WILL BE BASED ON NUMBER OF CHECKS AT A TIME. WE ALSO MAKE SURE WE CHECK YOUR
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Good morning,

Some people on Nairaland know that my agency runs checks on duty documents and we've been doing that for years.

It's so unfortunate that some dealers and importers want to take advantage of this service to scam their clients. That is why I've decided to create this thread to serve as a warning to whoever wants to buy vehicles or has imported vehicles into Nigeria and wants to verify their docs.

I've had one, two, three many calls from dealers and they'll tell me that once they call me for duty check, I should just tell them that the papers are genuine.. One even told me that he was ready to pay N10,000 if I could just tell his client over the speaker that his documents are genuine..

Sir/Ma, always make sure that you're the one checking the documents yourself, don't rely on any third party.

If you doubt my genuiness or you think that I will run away with your N3,000 after you've paid, the customs offices in Lagos are as follows :-

1. Zone A Customs office - Barikisu Iyede St, Onike, Lagos

2. Nigerian customs service ( F. O. U) - Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Opebi, Ikeja

3. NIgerian customs service (AREA COMMAND) - Seme border, Lagos.

4. Custom house - Tin Can Island Port, Apapa, Lagos.

Make use of these offices if you are near them to personally verify your documents before you purchase a vehicle or before you accept a consignment that has just been cleared for you.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
saintjoel:
Good morning,

Some people on Nairaland know that my agency runs checks on duty documents and we've been doing that for years.

It's so unfortunate that some dealers and importers want to take advantage of this service to scam their clients. That is why I've decided to create this thread to serve as a warning to whoever wants to buy vehicles or has imported vehicles into Nigeria and wants to verify their docs.

I've had one, two, three many calls from dealers and they'll tell me that once they call me for duty check, I should just tell them that the papers are genuine.. One even told me that he was ready to pay N10,000 if I could just tell his client over the speaker that his documents are genuine..

Sir/Ma, always make sure that you're the one checking the documents yourself, don't rely on any third party.

If you doubt my genuiness or you think that I will run away with your N3,000 after you've paid, the customs offices in Lagos are as follows :-

2. Nigerian customs service ( F. O. U) - Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Opebi, Ikeja

Make use of these offices if you are near them to personally verify your documents before you purchase a vehicle or before you accept a consignment that has just been cleared for you.

Thanks and God bless.....

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2018

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Happy weekend folks
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello, if custom duty for a vehicle was underpaid how does one rectify this.?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeolaademuluyi:
Hello, if custom duty for a vehicle was underpaid how does one rectify this.?

You can raise a D.N to boost the payment to the required amount in the tariff.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Ok, lastly what is the correct duty for 2008 Highlander that came in through Lagos port two years back and 2007 RAV4 that came in through seme border like 4years back?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2018
adeolaademuluyi:
Ok, lastly what is the correct duty for 2008 Highlander that came in through Lagos port two years back and 2007 RAV4 that came in through seme border like 4years back?

Four years and two years back??

The Tariff isn't in use again.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
saintjoel:
Good morning,

Thanks and God bless.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Happy weekend in advance, folks..

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Bro is custom paper needed for a Nigerian used Toyota Camry 2000??

I don’t want the police to be disturbing me . I didn’t see custom papers on the guys particulars

Hello, you made some mentions and I will seriously like us to chat on WhatsApp 08062948193
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Bro is custom paper needed for a Nigerian used Toyota Camry 2000??

I don’t want the police to be disturbing me . I didn’t see custom papers on the guys particulars

Hello, you made some mentions and I will seriously like us to chat on WhatsApp 08062948193..
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
Good morning,

Presently, we will not be able to checks jobs from the last week of February to second week of April, 2018 because of some technical issues from Tincan.

Please bear with us.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by donfbipimper(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2018
saintjoel:
SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR THE CHECK :-

1. C-NUMBER

2. DATE OF ENTRY

3. PORT OF ENTRY

4. LAST SIX DIGITS OF CHASSIS/VIN (OPTIONAL)

SEND THROUGH WHATSAPP TO 08062948193.

How much will it cost me to verify for 1 vehicle?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2018
donfbipimper:

How much will it cost me to verify for 1 vehicle?

N3,000 sir
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2018

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Happy Sunday, folks

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2018

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
saintjoel:
Good morning,

Thanks and God bless.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
To my Muslim compatriots;Happy Eid Mubarak. Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum salihall-a'mal.

May Allah (SWT) accept your siyam, your qiyam, your du'a, your charity and all your ibadah. Juma'at Kareem! Ameen Ya Allah.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Back to winning ways..... In God we trust..... Jelad ventures.....

2009 MB C300..... Just cleared from Tincan.......

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Bernou72: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
My brother inlaw bought Ford Edge 2011 i saw online in LAGOS ON MY BEHALF. the driver that brought the car told me custom stop him on the way to uyo but was later releasded. I took the car from uyo to Calabar and custom along entrance to calabar stop me and ask for papers which i presented. Was told payment was incomplete that it wasnt exited properly. Car brought in throught Coutonou border. Amount on paper is 250k. Was later released and advised to go do the needful or contact the seller. Please what do I do now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.