Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT (122816 Views)

Custom Duty Papers Missing / How To Verify Your Motor Insurance Certificate / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ifeci: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
saintjoel:

We're still on break sir ,kindly send a reminder tomorrow. ..

Ok no problem, I will. .
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
How do you go about a car that was bought brand new and the receipt/duty can't be found?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
cne010:
How do you go about a car that was bought brand new and the receipt/duty can't be found?

My advice will be that you go back to the dealer and obtain the necessary paperwork.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ifeci: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2016
saintjoel:

We're still on break sir ,kindly send a reminder tomorrow. ..

Pls I hv sent the details to you again on WhatsApp.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by reloaded11: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have a 2010 toyota highlander that will be in Nigeria by last week in January, How much will it cost me to clear??.
Thanks
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by oluwatomiwa(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Your report is ready.
Where? I can't find it anywhere.
I have sent the money (#1,000) as agreed yet the report has not been released.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2017
reloaded11:
I have a 2010 toyota highlander that will be in Nigeria by last week in January, How much will it cost me to clear??.
Thanks

Through which point of entry?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2017
oluwatomiwa:

Your report is ready.

Where? I can't find it anywhere.

I have sent the money (#1,000) as agreed yet the report has not been released.

You should've called to remind me. Ping me on whatsapp.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2017
I tried to remember what the Lord has done for me, but l can't just tell it all simply because Oluwadarasimi,
Oluwadamisi,
Oluwabukunmi,
Oluwabomilashiri,
Oluwamurewafunmi,
Monjolaoluwa,
Oluwatunmishe,
Oluwasomidotun,
Oluwadamilola,
Oluwajomiloju,
Oluwatumininu,
Oluwayemisi,
Oluwagbemileke,
Oluwaponmile,
Oluwagbemisola,
Oluwabukunmi,
Oluwadurotimi,
Oluwafunmibi,
Oluwademilade,
Oluwashaanumi,
Oluwafunmilayo,
Oluwanranmilowo,
Oluwafianuyimika,
Oluwatimileyin,
Oluwafifehanmi,
Oluwagbamila,
MorireOluwagba,
Oluwaseunrerefunmi,
Oluwawemimo,
Oluwadamilare,
Oluwapamilerinayo,
Oluwakolawolemi,
Oluwatanimolesayemi,
Oluwashemilore,
Oluwashemilogo,
Oluwadarijimi,
Oluwakanoyinsolami,
Oluwakojekiojukiotimi,
Oluwakojekiotakoyomi,
Oluwashijibomi
Oluwawomisan,
Oluwafunminiyi,
Oluwadimimu,
Oluwasegunfunmi,
Oluwapemisire
Oluwagbemiga,
Oluwalanafunmi,
Oluwayonusimi,
Oluwafireyimika,
Oluwansekemi,
Oluwangbotemi,
Oluwafunmilalafia,
Oluwagbeminija,
Oluwagbadurami.

Really, l can't just tell it all! Because OLUWA SE OHUN PUPO FUNMI ! Nitorina, OLUWAMODUPE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! # # #WISHING YOU ALL 12 MONTHS OF SUCCESS #WISHING YOU ALL 52 WEEKS OF LAUGHTER #WISHING YOU ALL 365 DAYS OF FUN! #WISHING YOU ALL 8760 HOURS OF JOY!! #WISHING YOU ALL 52560 MINUTES OF GOOD LUCK!! #WISHING YOU ALL 31536000 SECONDS OF HAPPINESS!! #HAPPY 2017!!
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by oluwatomiwa(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2017
You should've called to remind me. Ping me on whatsapp.

I have done that.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by reloaded11: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
saintjoel:

Through which point of entry?

It will be shipped via Grimaldi shipping line , I think that should be apapa port..thanks
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ogogo24(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hi saintjoel, please help verify this:

C 4557
Apapa Port
Lexus RX350 '07
Duty Issued in 2015

Thanks and be sure that the token will be taken care of accordingly as appreciation.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2017
saintjoel:

A nairalander just asked through whatsapp how custom duty is paid and what's the safe limit for payment.

Custom duty is the charges you pay to the federal government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Customs Service and it's set by the Federal ministry of finance. Instead of asking each and every importer how much they bought their vehicles abroad,a assumed dollar value is set and computed into the valuation database and licensed agents help to process it.

About the safe limit,there is an unwritten rule that four years can be shaved off the actual manufacture year of any vehicle but if you can actually afford it,it's better to pay two year less or for the actual year.

Let's use the picture below as samples :

Let's assume that you've a 2009 rav4, the agent can decide to pay N248,224 as bank charges but to be on the safer side and if you can really afford it,it'll pay you as the importer to pay charges set for 2006/ 2007 /2008.....

***** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TARIFF USED AS A SAMPLE IS OUTDATED AND NOT IN USE AGAIN...

UNDERPAYMENT OR SHORT PAYMENT IS WHEN ANY AGENT CONVINCES YOU TO PAY CHARGES FOR A 2003/04 RAV4 WHEN YOU'VE A 2009 RAV4 AND YOU AGREE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO CHEAT GOVERNMENT.THE DAY YOU MEET F.O.U PATROLS ON THE HIGHWAY,YOU'LL KNOW WHAT PAYING A D.N MEANS AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

We'll soon be back online;we're trying to move some of our operations from the border back to the port.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by bizzle2: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
saintjoel:

We'll soon be back online;we're trying to move some of our operations from the border back to the port.
Can you do any C number verifications at the moment chief ?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
bizzle2:
Can you do any C number verifications at the moment chief ?

We've been having issues with logistics. Moved out of our SEME office last week to tincan and we're now trying to move some of our stuff back to SEME again. Hopefully by tuesday/wednesday, we'll be back online.

Jelad ventures is sorry for every inconveniences caused.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by skyfall: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2017
saintjoel:

We've been having issues with logistics. Moved out of our SEME office last week to tincan and we're now trying to move some of our stuff back to SEME again. Hopefully by tuesday/wednesday, we'll be back online.

Jelad ventures is sorry for every inconveniences caused.

How far with the land importation ban? Has it been put on hold?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
skyfall:

How far with the land importation ban? Has it been put on hold?

We're still hoping for some good news sir.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017

saintjoel:

PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFO .....

1.The border commands may be closed down. Which means that the DN can't be raised again, since you've to raise it in the command that the original payment was made.

God forbid,if your vehicle is impounded by custom officers from other commands,you'll pay higher and also wait for days before your car is released,if it's not outright impound.

2. We have rumors flying around that the FG may decided to increase duty charges by 70 percent if per - adventure they don't stop vehicle importation through the land borders. As at now,what we use is 45 percent,so now imagine the rate you'll pay next year if it falls into the hands if customs or you still decide to go on with the DN.

My advice is that you raise and pay for the DN asap before the new year if you've vehicles that have been undervalued. Once DN has been paid, even CG himself can't raise a new DN on it again.

**** If you've outstanding jobs or vehicles still in transit,you can do declaration in absentia through jelad ventures and when the vehicles get to the port,we'll move them.

Thanks.

Sequel to this information,we at jelad ventures will like to apologise for our inability to run checks on custom duty.

The ban on importation through the border has seriously hampered our operations. Most of the cars with issues are usually associated with land borders and with the closure of the border and the server from Abuja, there's no way that we can raise D.N or rectify fake jobs.

Kindly bear with us till federal government decides to change their mind.

***** PLEASE NOTE THAT LAGOS PORTS DONT DO DECLARATION IN ABSENTIA, IF ANYONE HELPS YOU SMUGGLE YOUR VEHICLE IN THROUGH THE BORDER AND PROMISES TO HELP YOU GET TINCAN DUTY PAPERS FOR IT,YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BEEN SCAMED.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
saintjoel:

Sequel to this information,we at jelad ventures will like to apologise for our inability to run checks on custom duty.

The ban on importation through the border has seriously hampered our operations. Most of the cars with issues are usually associated with land borders and with the closure of the border and the server from Abuja, there's no way that we can raise D.N or rectify fake jobs.

Kindly bear with us till federal government decides to change their mind.

***** PLEASE NOTE THAT LAGOS PORTS DONT DO DECLARATION IN ABSENTIA, IF ANYONE HELPS YOU SMUGGLE YOUR VEHICLE IN THROUGH THE BORDER AND PROMISES TO HELP YOU GET TINCAN DUTY PAPERS FOR IT,YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BEEN SCAMED.

IF YOU'VE SENT C-NUMBERS FOR VERIFICATION,KINDLY HOLD ON FOR A WHILE.

FEELERS FROM THE BORDER SHOW THAT WORK MAY RESUME SOON. IF YOU'VE HEARD PEOPLE TELLING YOU THAT VEHICLES CAN BE BOUGHT FROM COTONOU AND DUTY PROCESSED IN TINCAN, IKEJA OR ABUJA, KINDLY DISREGARD. IT'S LIKE SHIPPING A CAR THROUGH TINCAN,THEN YOU NOW GO ALL THE WAY TO SEME/IDIROKO FOR DUTY PAYMENT, IT'S OT JUST POSSIBLE.

A WAIT FOR A WEEK OR TWO CAN'T US ALL, DONT ALLOW YOURSELF LOOSE MONEY TO EVIL PEOPLE.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
saintjoel:

I want to use this medium to advertise my services to Nairalanders as a licensed customs agent that can help you clear your containerized goods(tin can,idiroko and seme) and vehicles at (seme border,idiroko and tincan) with no hassles. Check pictures below to see the mobile scanner used to scan trailers at the border,trailers at the park awaiting scanning,goods been shed from a trailer so it'll be able to pass through the mobile scanner and a trailer been scanned by the mobile scanner.

We also have warehouses where you can store your goods and also trailers or trucks for haulage. All we need is information about your trailer's/ship/vehicle's arrival date,tonnage and length of trailer and we'll supply the payment details,pay and your goods will be cleared.

Please note that the prohibition list posted on the Nigerian custom service website ( https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php ) should be strictly adhered to,we'll not support smuggling of contraband through our land borders.

You'll also be given information about how to obtain scanned reports from NCS,NAFDAC(National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control),NDLEA (Nigerian drug law enforcement agency),SON(standard organization of Nigeria),Nigerian police bomb squad etc in a jiffy and with little or no hassles.

If you need my services or information about goods you can move across the border,feel free to make use of the contact details listed below-

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193 (whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

JELAD VENTURES IS NOW ON GROUND AT CONTAINER COMPLEX, COCONUT BUS TOP.

KINDLY CALL FOR SHIPPING, PAYMENT AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOM DUTY FOR VEHICLES AND ETLS (FREIGHT), 08062948193.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by baba11(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
saintjoel:

JELAD VENTURES IS NOW ON GROUND AT CONTAINER COMPLEX, COCONUT BUS TOP.

KINDLY CALL FOR SHIPPING, PAYMENT AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOM DUTY FOR VEHICLES AND ETLS (FREIGHT), 08062948193.
Level has changed from land border at Idiroko and Seme to seaports.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
baba11:

Level has changed from land border at Idiroko and Seme to seaports.

Thanks for noticing it sir but we've always been at the port, our border operations was just a branch.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Kjnwancaro: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Very nice job saintjoel really learnt a lot from this tread. My question; when is a safe time and day of the week to travel when trying to avoid these guys. Do they mount the back roads too?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Very nice job saintjoel really learnt a lot from this tread. My question; when is a safe time and day of the week to travel when trying to avoid these guys. Do they mount the back roads too?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Scrooge(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello, can you help me check a C number now? thanks...
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by baba11(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2017
saintjoel:

Thanks for noticing it sir but we've always been at the port, our border operations was just a branch.
Alright.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ogunsyinky(m): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Pls how do i pay duty for an EOD 2004 i just bought without custom papers but I heard once the vehicle has lasted 4 yrs after registration that custom cant disturb again. Pls help out to get it done urgently. Thanks.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by demmy66: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
good evening mr saintjoel. what a nice service you are rendering here. what do they mean when they say a car doesnt have custom paper but have categoree?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
demmy66:
good evening mr saintjoel. what a nice service you are rendering here. what do they mean when they say a car doesnt have custom paper but have categoree?

IF A VEHICLE DOESN'T HAVE DUTY PAPERS,IT MEANS IT DOESN'T HAVE. I'VE NEVER HEARD ABOUT "CATEGOREE"
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by demmy66: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintjoel:

IF A VEHICLE DOESN'T HAVE DUTY PAPERS,IT MEANS IT DOESN'T HAVE. I'VE NEVER HEARD ABOUT "CATEGOREE"
thanks. i appreciate sir
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ogunsyinky(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Pls how do i pay duty for an EOD2004 i just bought without custom papers but I heard once the vehicle has lasted 4yrs after registration that custom cant disturb again. Pls help out to get it done urgently. Thanks.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by dbelovd(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello saintjoel. U are doing a great job here.
Pls keep it up sir..
Want to know if u can now help check c-number.
Thx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.