Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

WOW : Little Girl Donates Lunch Money To Buhari’s Campaign, Read Her Letter Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW : Little Girl Donates Lunch Money To Buhari’s Campaign, Read Her Letter Too (508 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) / Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money / Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW : Little Girl Donates Lunch Money To Buhari’s Campaign, Read Her Letter Too by Johnpele: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Now I’m not sure about the genuinty of the girl donating the money but it is surely very touching if she did it on her accord.

The girl, Nicole Eniiyi Benson, 9, donated a sum of money she saved up from her lunch money to Buhari’s campaign. She said she had saved up a sum and her mummy added the rest to a round figure of about N10k.

Read her letter which she read at the Buhari interactive session with women in Lagos yesterday below:
Dear APC and governor Fashola, click here to read www.amebofamily.com
Re: WOW : Little Girl Donates Lunch Money To Buhari’s Campaign, Read Her Letter Too by temitemi1(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari collecting children lunch money grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: WOW : Little Girl Donates Lunch Money To Buhari’s Campaign, Read Her Letter Too by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
I will donate my school for GMB to go back to school. GEJ till returns ma IPhone5s back..

(1) (Reply)

True Or False / Nigerians Faces Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa-Video / Dear LIB Men, What Would You Do If Your Wife Sent A Stinker To Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.