Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) (34470 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by sugarbelly4: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
After a whirlwind romance with Nollywood producer, Seun Egbegbe, Toyin Aimakhu has dissociated herself from the affair .. Read the disclaimer Toyin posted on her instagram page..

[b]DISCLAIMER: Without going into details of why I went into an affair with Mr Seun Egbegbe, I am very much aware a lot look up to me as a role model and considering this salient fact, a detour at this point is very necessary.
However, against the backdrop of my moral responsibilities to my fans and the general public, I wish to state unequivocally that henceforth, I dissociate myself from Mr Seun Egbegbe. I will implore all and sundry to please avoid connecting me with Mr Seun Egbegbe or whatever he represents from now on. I humbly request and would appreciate if I am allowed time to recuperate.

Once again, I apologize for all the negativity that emanated from the whole drama in recent times, trust me on this I am sincerely sorry. My attention and energy are now focused on re-uniting with my work, friends, families and fans. I thank my ever loyal and steadfast fans. You all are my strong pillar of support .God bless me and you all.He is the greatest pillar in times of tribulations.. You will always be part of me.
Miss Toyin Aimakhu.[/b]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCfNXBZtz5t/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by sugarbelly4: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
see how a happy Toyin celebrated her separation in a happy picture collage @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/toyin-aimakhu-dissociates-self-from.html

She's really happy from what she posted
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make dem carry their own cross, mine even dey heavy me

43 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by GMan650(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Itz easier for Arsenal to win Champions League than for a single, rich female celeb to have a good husband/partner (take Linda, Genevieve for e.g.)

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by eluquenson(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Eazikeyz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
I always knew this would happen. All these yeyebrities... Everything IG, Twitter... They never seem to understand that exposure to social media will kill your marriage.
Me I wee just be looking ni o...
*sips my Capri sonne

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Mjshexy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is always wat happens when zygotes/infants rush into marriage, they just keep insulting that lovely institution called marriage, today they re in tomorrow they re out.

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by theshaderoom: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nah wah

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Sommyangel(f): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
She needs time to recuperate?? Was she sick??

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by laribari(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make dem go sit down jare!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is she not the one that acted that mojo...

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Keep breaking up every year,

You'll soon end up broken

23 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by RedCapChief(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
I wish to state unequivocally that henceforth, I dissociate myself from Mr Seun Egbegbe. I will implore all and sundry to please avoid connecting me with Mr Seun Egbegbe. I humbly request and would appreciate if I am allowed time to recuperate.

After eating his money, you are now dissociating and you want time to recuperate. angry

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by defendedvictim(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided and it's not even my business...

How is this news when people are breaking up everyday

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Talk about random motion undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by danielblessing(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sorry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by MemphisDepay(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ori geh yi ti daru sha

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by bettercreature(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
She is a public toilet! I'd rather died than work all my life then end up with a prostitute

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
She dumped him because his English is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Sunkyphil(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
y is she jumping from one man to anoda who will b d next

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by seunny4lif(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make dem carry this lady go Yaba left now grin grin grin grin grin
Only you grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by timilehin007(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
I disagree to agree that she herself spat these English actually

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by winkmart: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
YOU NEED PRAYERS JUST AS WE ALL NEED TOO
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
In line

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by bqlekan(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm no hater o.. To believe Aimakhu drafted this is believing north korea has no nukes.

Quote me with rubbish wo

19 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Insanity upon another. Once a step missed , its agmadcognate that she now fluants her ponmongo kitty snaily catty around. Now from one stick to the other, i hail thy promiscuity.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by VickyRotex(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided undecided LUST! undecided undecided

cc: Amefrica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by keni: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg who are the FANS gon gon that she always referring to?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) by omolola15(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
I said it when she started. I was wondering how long it'll last. Now i have my answer. When will she change self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.