Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Investment Opportunity In The Mining Sector - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity In The Mining Sector (659 Views)

Mining Sector A Good And Promising Investment Opportunity / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% / Chinese, Indian Firms Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Solid Minerals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In The Mining Sector by Larrylarex(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Our family land in Ogun state is very rich in limestone and I'm willing to start mining activities on the land. However, I'm not sure of how to go about it, the paper works, the land is not surveyed would that be necessary before mining the resources on it? How can I get buyers for the limestone, how do I get employees to work on the land, are there other professionals apart from Geologists that would be needed? All these I want to know and I'm also calling on whomever had knowledge about this sector or/and may be willing to partner with the family to get this done to pls contact me via franclarex008@gmail.com or 07037118718. So that we can discuss business and 'chop' together instead of these resources wasting away. I'll appreciate any assistance/ information provided here to make this a reality

(1) (Reply)

The G51 Network - Read About This Business Opportunity / Big Business / House For Sale @ Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.