Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% (16737 Views)

Worst Than MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme: Savanna Brokerage Ponzi Scheme Wrecks Gh / Cryptocurrency Ponsi Schemes Are Worst Than Mmm...nigerians Beware / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Clinton594(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please who has successfully completed Bitcoin mining and received returns in a month.

Site like Genesis mining has succeeded in concealing how much returns one can make within a month when mining at a specific power.

Right now, MMM is old enough right now and can't be held responsible if anything should happen, a wise person wouldn't stick with them for long.

I'm just planning my alternatives

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by obene12: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls info on gensis mining bro.. sbuiodun@yahoo.com
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Clinton594(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
obene12:
pls info on gensis mining bro.. sbuiodun@yahoo.com

What's the email for, I should send you a review when I've found something useful or I should use it to contact you so you can help me out?

Which one is it?
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Jayjay0(m): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2016
I want to go into this bitcoin stuff but first i need a guide

1 Like

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by mumels(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
my first cause of concern now is. Where do i buy the bitcoin from to fund my wallet?
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Wanna know about bitcoin... holla at me 0 8126 44 0637
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2016
mumels:
my first cause of concern now is. Where do i buy the bitcoin from to fund my wallet?

Sites like www.bitpesa.co or www.bits.co converts naira to bitcoin or you buy from an exchanger.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by ekeochaeke: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Top mining sites exist and some even have contracts for a life time. Some give from 2% to 4% daily of investment for a lifetime or a contract period.

But you need to be careful of bitcoin sites to register. If someone has up to 2500 dollars of bitcoin (1,300,000), you could on the way to earning 400,000 naira monthly for a lifetime or 200 days period.

Getting help, providing help on mmm and similar funds are not sustainable.

Pls give links to such sites.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
ekeochaeke:

Pls give links to such sites.
They are many but I will list about two later in the day.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Enesi47: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
polymathic:
Wanna know about bitcoin... holla at me 0 8126 44 0637
go to blockchain.info and create your wallet there, after that pm me 0818 511 0749
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Clinton594(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Top mining sites exist and some even have contracts for a life time. Some give from 2% to 4% daily of investment for a lifetime or a contract period.

But you need to be careful of bitcoin sites to register. If someone has up to 2500 dollars of bitcoin (1,300,000), you could on the way to earning 400,000 naira monthly for a lifetime or 200 days period.

Bro that's actually very informative.
Please can I send you a mail now so we can talk.

So it means that unlike MMM, I can't have a monthly contract and I can't take my capital plus the bonus it generates by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Ebuka478(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

What a laugh! Y'all better be careful what you believe, 2% - 4% of investment daily for a lifetime? Na HYIP?
You'd be super lucky to make your money back in a calender year sef with the increasing difficulty in btc mining.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ebuka478:

What a laugh! Y'all better be careful what you believe, 2% - 4% of investment daily for a lifetime? Na HYIP?
You'd be super lucky to make your money back in a calender year sef with the increasing difficulty in btc mining.
Na wa. That is why I didn't bother to post the links here. Too many doubting thomases.
What I invest in are real mining companies and not online scams.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Clinton594:

Bro that's actually very informative.
Please can I send you a mail now so we can talk.

So it means that unlike MMM, I can't have a monthly contract and I can't take my capital plus the bonus it generates by the end of the month.
You are welcome. Eg
If investing 100,000 you are entitled to 2,000 a day paid directly into your bitcoin wallet which gives 60,000 a month but it could be less or more depending on the mining firm.
I never risk on fake companies. Real mining companies exist and you have to look for them yourself.

Real mining companies allow withdrawal of principal anytime you want.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by christlyke(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome. Eg
If investing 100,000 you are entitled to 2,000 a day paid directly into your bitcoin wallet which gives 60,000 a month but it could be less or more depending on the mining firm.
I never risk on fake companies. Real mining companies exist and you have to look for them yourself.

Please kindly drop your number so we can get the real companies link from you.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Arrestedd(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome. Eg

Please share info with me via folakinns@gmail.com

I can see possibilities.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Arrestedd:

Please share info with me via folakinns@gmail.com

I can see possibilities.

christlyke:

Please kindly drop your number so we can get the real companies link from you.

Use this referral link to register.
https://natrolimited.com/r/emmaachile

I advice you buy the power packs of 300 dollars which go on promo occasionally. It's currently on a lifetime contract.
With this you get 7.47 dollars daily into your bitcoin account and in 44 days you have your principal fully back.

You can do your research on Google on the company natrolimited.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by VGirls: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice one bro.
I need your help to get a bitcoin account.
This is my emailadreess:kanugooddy@gmail.com
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
VGirls:
Nice one bro.
I need your help to get a bitcoin account.
This is my emailadreess:kanugooddy@gmail.com
https://www.coinbase.com

Goto accounts and get the wallet address. That is your bitcoin number or address just like a bank number.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Proxymann(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
EMMACHILE has don much justice to the topic, that's a wonderful contribution.

This info is for people with low capital ($10) to start something
As regards bitcoin investment, one needs to be very careful because scammers are out there with their new way of obtaining from the poor meanwhile we still have real platform that pays you profit on your investment based on their policy....

There are many of them, I av some legit one that pays actual % and it is steady without any doubt...

For better understanding, just hit me up on

WhatsApp :09037245963
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Clinton594(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome. Eg

Oh brother, you have all the information I need, ah swear.

Which site are you using, cos I'm seriously hoping to make a mad investment.
I want to stay wherever it is you are. Hopefully under you
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Clinton594:

Oh brother, you have all the information I need, ah swear.

Which site are you using, cos I'm seriously hoping to make a mad investment.
I want to stay wherever it is you are. Hopefully under you
Don't put more than 300 USD btc in one online site. Spread your legs in three or four legs.

I will be showing how to invest in ads too. It's very profitable if you know your way. It's gives returns of 60-120% a month.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Ebuka478(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
blaqkenny:
If you've heard about or know of bitcoin cloud mining, then you know its possible.

Ohh really! I wish you well dude.

1 Like

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nnemuka(f): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2016
ii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by finesthaykay(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nnemuka:
which one is MMM 50% when you can earn 100% in 30 days on MMM global?

Pm me if u want more info
Am interested finesthaykay@gmail.com
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nnemuka(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
ha
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2016
See attached pictures for daily income of a 300 dollar btc contract.
I always tell people never invest too much online and online can be very profitable. Don't ever put your eggs in one basket.
I will be opening a whatsapp group for registered members on what to do to compound interest.
Other online sites can be reinvested from this daily income. I will release more in the group when I create one and will create a thread on it.

If we use our heads well, we will be out of recession while others remain in it.
EMMAACHILE:

I advice you buy the power packs of 300 dollars which go on promo occasionally. It's currently on a lifetime contract.
With this you get 7.47 dollars daily into your bitcoin account and in 44 days you have your principal fully back.

You can do your research on Google on the company natrolimited.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / Trading In MTN Shares Suspended After $5.2bn Nigerian Fine / Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.