Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture (1095 Views)

I Need Help On Making My Web Page Responsive / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture by possibleloaded(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Web-capture.net is the website I use to take a screenshot of a whole web whenever I need such screenshot in showcasing websites and blogs I design for my clients. So, if you are looking for how to take screenshot of entire web page on firefox, safari, chrome etc without using any addon, you need to try the online free service.

The free web page screenshot tool at web-capture.net is the simplest way to grab a page copy. Nothing to download and install, the whole process takes place online. You simply get a full page screenshot quickly, without installing additional software on your PC.

You will get a screenshot of a long vertical web page in 1 click and you can even save the screenshot as a pdf file.

Below is a sample screenshot I captured using web-capture free online tool.
[img]http://surelinkz.tk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shot-20150321-1671-shefp44.jpeg[/img]

How to take a screenshot of whole web page

==> Go to : www.web-capture.net
==> Enter the URL of the page you want to capture
==> Choose the file format you want

==> Click the “capture web page” button.

Wait for the site to process your link.

Once processed, you can download the file or ZIP archive.

Great…huh?

Do you know alternatives to web-capture.net?
Re: Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture by NewsEmpireNG(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Whaoooooo... Amazingly awesome!
Re: Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2015
possibleloaded:
Web-capture.net is the website I use to take a screenshot of a whole web whenever I need such screenshot in showcasing websites and blogs I design for my clients. So, if you are looking for how to take screenshot of entire web page on firefox, safari, chrome etc without using any addon, you need to try the online free service.

The free web page screenshot tool at web-capture.net is the simplest way to grab a page copy. Nothing to download and install, the whole process takes place online. You simply get a full page screenshot quickly, without installing additional software on your PC.

You will get a screenshot of a long vertical web page in 1 click and you can even save the screenshot as a pdf file.

Below is a sample screenshot I captured using web-capture free online tool.
[img]http://surelinkz.tk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shot-20150321-1671-shefp44.jpeg[/img]

How to take a screenshot of whole web page

==> Go to : www.web-capture.net
==> Enter the URL of the page you want to capture
==> Choose the file format you want

==> Click the “capture web page” button.

Wait for the site to process your link.

Once processed, you can download the file or ZIP archive.

Great…huh?

Do you know alternatives to web-capture.net?
why do you have to copy everything from ogbongeblog without given credit? jidetheblogger

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture by sunnedee: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Alternatives? Of course. Even without Internet access.

1. Prnt Screen (it's on your keyboard)

2. Snipping tool

3. Web screen shot plugin for mozilla and chrome.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Services-unlimited License, Website Etc / 5 Features Nairaland Should Incorporate / How To Enable Access To Custom Domain Blog On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.