Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Who Is Barack Obama To Nigerians???: (let Me Know What You Think He Is) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Barack Obama To Nigerians???: (let Me Know What You Think He Is) (681 Views)

Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling / Concerned Nigerians,let Us Come And Discuss Constructively / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Barack Obama To Nigerians???: (let Me Know What You Think He Is) by berryhill: 2:27am On Jan 19, 2009
Who is Barack Obama and why is the whole world crazy about him?
Barack Obama is the president united states of america and that makes him president of the whole world.
Why is the world crazy about him?
Obam was an excellent orator that charm people with the words that come out of his mouth and that was one of the reasons he beat Mcain who to me is nothing but a war old papa.
The world was shocked that america can vote for a black man to rule them,they knew that history was made and the world was shocked and as well happy too.

WHY DID OBAMA WIN THE ELECTION?
Obama knew that the american economy is going down and the only way to revive it is to stop the war in iraq and channel those money meant for war for something more productive so that the citizens of america will benefit.
Obama was well prepared for this campaigne whereas Mcain was busy preaching war.How do you expect people to vote overwheminly for you to rule them when you want to drag them back to hell they just managed to survive from?
The fact was that Obama's victory was divinely planned and also kudos should go to his campaigne team,they were absolutely wonderful.

WILL OBAMA'S VICTORY STOP RACISIM?
This is one big question that we can't answer or predict but we africans and the world at large will believe that countries like spain,russia,italy and the rrest of them started treating the blcks with respect afterall a black am is america's president.
Many people that knew Barack Obama when he was still a senator will tell you that he was going to beat Hillary Clinton(wife of Bill Clinton)former U.S president,i also believed that he was going to beat Hillary too and when he eventually did,i knew Obama was unsttopable.

WHAT LESSON HAVE WE TO LEARN FROM BARACK OBAMA?
There are many lessons for us to learn from Barack Obama and they are to pursue your dream with all manner of seriousness and never give up till you achieve that thing which you want to achieve.

Till then we wish Barack Obama and his crew a happy time in office and we pray he brings that change to america's economy like he always preached.
I want to know what you think of him,do you think he is going to perform as Americas President?

Check out:
www.trade.shopmarking.com
www.workathomejobonline..com
www.barackobamablog..com.

(1) (Reply)

Drop In Petrol Price? N50/l / Visit To Obj: Ac Disowns Atiku / Presidency Silent Over Yar'adua's 8-week Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.