Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? (52228 Views)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by JohnEazy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
money spent
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ideologies(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Anointing or full of love
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Adyrin(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dunno...
Ask d groom
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe the officiating priest prayed for his departed parents who couldn't witness the occasion. A guy cries on his wedding day doesn't mean he is crying because of the woman(bride)

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by dapsoneh: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na d heat
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by hopeforcharles(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Guy just realised he has been duped, the give am wahala (woman) my advice to him is man cheer up its not the end of the world.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by alberto2k(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

_shit don hold my guy die. Na how to tell them say he wan go _shit without them thinking say he wan run, na wetin he dey think.

See sweat olorunoba. grin

So you dey sef dey wire pidgin? grin grin

#bribgBackOurYankeeEnglish grin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by hopeforcharles(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
The juju wey dey use hold the guy just loose,
Guy just realised he has been duped, they give am wahala (woman) my advice to him is man cheer up its not the end of the world.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Toosure70: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
juju used on him just dey clear. he married wrongly.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by mikeczay: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
boy b lyk *sobs* she no give me flaawaa. gal be lyk *chineke, why did i marry this sissy?
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Richy4(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
That was a huge vow before God and his congregation To stick to one person and one person only.

I guess he understands the meaning of what he was saying or going into.

Unlike some who will be smiling sheepishly on that day then when the reality was dawn on them, they start looking for the nearest exist
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by liveyourlife: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Interesting tears. He is thinking of how much money he will spend to Train this Jambite through school. Plus if she now joins the bolded.

For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you "Anything" in Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Get 1 free Month... Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
maybe he's just full of joy.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by toprealman: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:
I hate seeing men cry. angry
YOUR TYPE WILL CRY A BABE DELAYS IN REPLYING YOUR TEXT MESSAGE.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by darlous(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.
That's the answer
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
He has come to the realization that he is in bondage for the rest of his life. Haha.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by myouri(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
They probably remembered all the dating n courtship palava they went through b4 finally walking down the aisle. If I end up getting married to my current Boo..Lawd! I'd cry a river grin grin.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by IGWISE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
the guy is thinking how much he has spent and how much is still owing
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by zizirecords(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Who tell you say marriage dey stop all that one? cheesy wink
blessedvisky:
lol. its because he is saying bye-bye to freedom of dating, partying, clubbing, drinking ,chyking, f****king diff girls and one night stands.

Meanwhile, the bride is shedding tears of joy. In her mind, she's saying, "ohh God, so this man married me after all the trouble, after the numerous heartbreaks. Thank you Lord"

Click LIKE if you think so too. wink
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by seedorfg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
hes crying because this is are 7th marriage with woman and after 3month they divorce him..
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Everything written so far remains a possibility but it is very unusual to see a guy cry publicly on his wedding day.
its also possible they just received a sad news.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by fashrola(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.
Yeah u got it grin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by laplace12(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
The juju wey dey use hold the guy just loose,

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by synergycom19: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe they told him he will never wed
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
My guy you don injured me with laugh this afternoon I swear. You are so funny...lol

niggi4life:
grin. The guy be like: kaiiiii, the pastor just say for better for worse, who send me message ooooooooo

The girl be like: i see im account balance for im fone last nite and na 5,200Naira remain for im account, chineke how i wan cope oooooooo
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
this is what u call true love, dis is d type of marriage dat justifies the notion dats says: i will always love u till death do us part and even in death i will continue to love u.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by LewisO: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Confam sh!t dey hold that guy. grin

That sweat tho. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by laplace12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tears of joy.

It is a long rough road before they got to this point cry
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
MAYBE...

... *** STILL THINKING ***
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
The guy know say if to say no be the belle wey she carry for am, ehn for no dey this situation now..

Wetin dey make am cry be say ehn Mama warn am.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by mauriemaxwell: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / 10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.