Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body (6187 Views)

What Do The Color Marks On Toothpaste Tubes Mean? / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
PLEASE NAIRALANDER HELP

IF THERE IS ANY SIMPLE CURE TO THIS STRETCH MARKS OF A THING PLEASE HELP I NEED IT
YOUR OPINION.

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by psycologist: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
there is nothing that can cure stretchmarks.laser surgery is expensive.u dnt nid to be embarrased.just embrace ur flaws.ure healthy and dats wat all matters.just increase ur self esteem.stretchmarks is nothing
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by patkalchi: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Stretch marks have no cure-all, but there are plenty of things you can do to fade the over time. Natural ones, too!
Egg whites are rich in amino acids which help in the treatment of stretch marks. Beat the whites of two eggs and apply a thick layer over the stretch marks.

Potatoes Juice The juices are full of vitamins and minerals that help restore skin cells. Cut your potato into thick slices. Rub the pieces over your stretch marks, making sure your slice is juicy. Allow it to dry and then wash the residue off with warm water.

Vitamin E oil is often said to be the miracle cure for stretch marks. Try mixing your Vitamin E oil with a carrier lotion, such as a regular unscented moisturizer, for better coverage

Increase your Vitamin C intake. Vitamin C, taken as an oral supplement, can help reduce the appearance of stretch mark.

Use lotion on new stretch marks, or on areas where you're worried about getting them in the future. Make your own out of equal parts wheat germ oil, olive oil and aloe vera. The same study showed that this combination created the best DIY moisturizer.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by chiamaxsworld: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET OF STRETCH MARKS.

HAVE U BEEN SUFFERING FROM DIS ISSUE OF STRETCH MARK? TRIED MANY TINS ND DIDNT WORK. HERE IS D FINAL SOLUTION.

NO MATTER HOW DEEP OR D AREA OF UR BODY U HAVE D STRETCH-MARK. WE GUARANTEE U SAFE ND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION WITH OUR AMAZING STRETCH-MARK SCRUB N CREAM.

U VE NO REASON TO COMPLAIN NO MORE. ITS TIME TO BOUNCE BACK TO UR CONFIDENCE ND FLAUNT UR SKIN. START BOOKING. WORLD WIDE DELIVERY

With proven results.

It's proven to reduce stretch marks by up to 72%
It is an effective stretch mark eraser that negates the need for expensive and invasive surgery.
It can be apply from the safety and privacy of your own home and is extremely cost effective.

AVAILABLE NOW, TO ORDER;

Call/WhatsApp+2348069833439. BBM PIN: 760CFB2E.

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by honourlaja(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body by ultrazone(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog / COVID-19 Update For April 3 2021 In Nigeria / Closeup Toothpaste Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.