Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Made In Nigeria Car Vs Foreign Cars - You Can Never Tell The Difference. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Made In Nigeria Car Vs Foreign Cars - You Can Never Tell The Difference. (3692 Views)

Free Service If You Can You Tell The Mistake In This Banner / Can You Tell The Exact Amount In The Bag?? [pix Included] / What's The Difference Between First Name And Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Car Vs Foreign Cars - You Can Never Tell The Difference. by Dyoungstar: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
I saw this car and It's interior on front page and decided to compare it with our Nigerian made version.

Please join me to compare them.

THE NIGERIAN CAR WAS MADE IN

ABU ZARIA.

Re: Made In Nigeria Car Vs Foreign Cars - You Can Never Tell The Difference. by izuch(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
I prefer the one made in ABU Zaria, buy made in Nigeria products!!!
Re: Made In Nigeria Car Vs Foreign Cars - You Can Never Tell The Difference. by Jaypea98: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Guy u funny o

(1) (Reply)

This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide / My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / History Of Wizkid's Fame And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.