Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. (749 Views)

I Got An Idle 50k...what Can I Invest It In? / How I intend To Make $100000 From a $200 forex account / Help O. How Can I Sell This Dollar That's In My Domiciery Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. by Danyl(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Good day guys! i built this blog last year but i just get tired, really dont know why. I have tried to summon the courage but none is coming forth so I just decided to put it up for sale the url is- http://ibloggos.com. please kindly advice as I intend to put it up for sale and if anyone is interested kindly reach me on this channel- 0 8 0 3 0 8 2 7 9 7 1. you can as well connect with me on whatzap. the site page rank is just 1.478.300. it was designed from scratch by me & I do believe there is still a room for improvement. I built it with great SEO practice at heart especially on the meta tags & titles.
Thank you.
Re: I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. by Paulscholari(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is the blog not makin earnings for you. You have some nice write ups there,that should drive you enough traffic daily, and if i may ask what motivates you to open up the blog? my first blog was opened in 2012 in enthusiasm, i want to blog and make money quickly after hearing about lindas exploit,the blog didnt last 2months. Recently not evn up to 3 quarter of a month now i opened a blog to reach out to people, preach the gospel etc and i have been making some earnings from it, thou little for now, and even if i didnt write an article myself, some folks have given me permissions to paste their write ups on my blog, so no stress. To blog, you need a concrete reason(s),and also ensures that the materials are available else such wont work.
well if i may ask, at what rate are you willing to part with your blog.
Re: I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. by Danyl(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Paulscholari:
Is the blog not makin earnings for you. You have some nice write ups there,that should drive you enough traffic daily, and if i may ask what motivates you to open up the blog? my first blog was opened in 2012 in enthusiasm, i want to blog and make money quickly after hearing about lindas exploit,the blog didnt last 2months. Recently not evn up to 3 quarter of a month now i opened a blog to reach out to people, preach the gospel etc and i have been making some earnings from it, thou little for now, and even if i didnt write an article myself, some folks have given me permissions to paste their write ups on my blog, so no stress. To blog, you need a concrete reason(s),and also ensures that the materials are available else such wont work.
well if i may ask, at what rate are you willing to part with your blog.
thanks for your observation.
I intend to sell the website because iI have some two web applications I want to give some attention to actually a Disqus.com clone and a video blogging web application so they are gonna request some mouthful amount of attention and not updating the blog wont speak well. I have tried adsense but not approved, so also I have tried a couple of eCPMs but through rates are just too poor probably because I have not been having time to update the blog regularly due to the 2 web applications I have been working on and this has been affecting the traffic alot. those are the reasons I just believed some other webmasters can take it to the next level if I release and concentrate on something else...

(1) (Reply)

Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items / Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF / Bespoke Modern Kitchen Unit And Wardrobe With MDF/HDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.