Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF (749 Views)

5 Biggest Mistakes You're Making With Work Relationships / Training Your Staffs For Effective Decision Making With Microsoft Excel / Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF by omoba2k2: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
I know some people might have heard about this, you can making money though WHAFF and your facebook page by downloading android apps and you get paid for installing it and also for keeping the app. All you simply need to do is download whaff on your android platform and install it. When you open the whaff application you then see android apps you can download and how much you will be paid for installing and liking it on facebook. The amount you get per app is in cents though but if you can afford a one time fee of about $10 converting to naira is about N2000 or so, then you should be making at least $30 a day through this program. I cannot give the details on what to do with the $10 cause of nairaland rules, but I've given you the basic things you should know. You'll receive payments through paypal or giftcards. I know most people in Nigeria have problem with receiving money via paypal so i'll advise you take the option of giftcards and you can sell those giftcards online. You can find sites online to sell your giftcards online. For the paypal payment option, now you can get paid through paypal without having a paypal account via your e-mail address, so this is how it works. You get paid via giftcards and you sell it to a 3rd party who pays you through paypal using the email address you gave and you can now exchange through e-exchangers which I believe are so many on nairaland. The minimum cash out on WHAFF is $5 so you can be getting Alerts in your bank account every day if you follow this program. If you're interested in using my paypal account you can get in touch but please note that terms and conditions applies. To get in touch with me on getting direction on how to use the $10 and for Paypal you can call me on 07035582195. Please only serious people should call me because I'm very busy this week.
Re: Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF by omoba2k2: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok this is to throw more light cos of a call I got. I don't know much about payoneer but I know it takes time before you get your card in Nigeria, but you can still operate the account an sell your currency to e-exchangers in Nigeria. So it is a good option. You get paid piad through giftcards and you sell it and you get your money in nigeira, although I use paypal.
Re: Making With Android Apps Through WHAFF by jamze: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
@op or anyone, Is this still working??

(1) (Reply)

Bespoke Modern Kitchen Unit And Wardrobe With MDF/HDF / Help Needed Starting Forex / How To Get Out Of Debt Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.