Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa (20609 Views)

Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by Queenybliss(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
I bet u most APC members onlyn don't even ave PVCs
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by bewla(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
1978 murtala square kaduna back then Awolowo came to campaign he said i will give u free education free medicals to the old steady light and water now 2015 Jonathan i will give u light. train road almajiri school thats education house...... una all they crazy when will u move forward change
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by ybalogs(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR
ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER
ELECTIONS :1. Former Governor, Engr. Segun Oni
and Dr. Kayode Fayemi used to be political foes
and now they belong to the same party. Both are
alive as friends and some folks had died fighting
for them.2. By this time next week, one of the two
prominent Presidential candidates will emerge as.
President. His wife will become first lady, children
will become VIP. Me and my face book friends will
return to our different jobs. ( journalism, care
attendant, Banker,security in london). Nothing
spoil life continue. 3. Former Governor,
Olagunsoye Oyinlola never loved to see eye balls
to eye balls with Governor
REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR
ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER
ELECTIONS :1. Former Governor, Engr. Segun Oni
and Dr. Kayode Fayemi used to be political foes
and now they belong to the same party. Both are
alive as friends and some folks had died fighting
for them.2. By this time next week, one of the two
prominent Presidential candidates will emerge as.
President. His wife will become first lady, children
will become VIP. Me and my face book friends will
return to our different jobs. ( journalism, care
attendant, Banker,security in london). Nothing
spoil life continue. 3. Former Governor,
Olagunsoye Oyinlola never loved to see eye balls
to eye balls with Governor Aregbesola now, they
belong to the same party, some people died for
both, but they are now friends.4. Who would have
thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta
farm after all the brouhaha; politicians belong to
one big family.
6 hrs · now, they
belong to the same party, some people died for
both, but they are now friends.4. Who would have
thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta
farm after all the brouhaha; politicians belong to
one big family.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by ybalogs(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just a week and we would have done our part.Just a week but definitely not everybody will witness that day.My prayer for us is that We shall all witness more presidential elections in our lifetime.May God spare our lifes and grant us good health and wisdom to choose the best candidate for our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by juman(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by Ultimate300(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
richybanky:
Change is coming, 7 days to go cheesy grin
abeg reduce this number 7days, dont count with today, dont count with the day of change, 5days remaining oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by cjudy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
The only change I will see March 28 are people CHANGE their names on Facebook and Nairaland especially the APC robots.

Change must come, I believe it. Many users will abandon their usernames and create new ones. Nairaland will record morethan 70000 new users on 28 and 29 of March.

Team/GEJ/Till baba pass Primary Six
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by mudolak(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by richybanky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ultimate300:
abeg reduce this number 7days, dont count with today, dont count with the day of change, 5days remaining oooo.
Lols.. Am going to modify it Sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by Jaisman26(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
laurel03:
March4Buhari..... Except you don't want corruption to reduce in Nigeria...

Please Let Try Another ideas since 1999..

Let try another minister of finance

My PVC is my gun to fight for change
Sai Vote
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
see them shouting sai Buhari sai change.... but forgetting that Nasarawa is for GEJ till 2019...

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by Jaisman26(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=28pt] CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!

WE SHALL NEVER REST

UNTIL OUR CHANGE IS ACCEPT

AND OUR LEADER RULES [/size]

[size=38pt] APC!!! CHANGE [/size]
in Nasarawa we just saw
Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

we will march forward 4 GEJ till 2019....
mightycrown1:

WE SHALL NEVER REST

[size=38pt] [b] APC!!! CHANGE
[/size]
in Nasarawa we just saw
Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

we will march forward 4 GEJ till 2019....[/b]
mightycrown1:

WE SHALL NEVER REST

[size=38pt] APC!!! CHANGE [/size]
in Nasarawa we just saw
Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by zeeziz(f): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
I was on my way from keffi to abj and around Nyanya Baba Buhari's little convoy passed, u guys need 2 see how pple were happy to see him,but old and young,I'm pretty sure his winning this. Nigeria sai babaBuhari
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by Demmzy15(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Heffalump:

This is a blatant lie. We know where the Igbos stand.

No sane Igbo man will cast his vote for a dare devil called GMB whose supports have maimed and slaughtered their loved ones in the North because he lost the presidential election of 2011. GMB is a wicked Wolf in sheep clothing and God almighty is going to prove it to the confused and doubting Thomases among us very soon.
He actually doesn't need you, he has the NE, NW, NC, SW under his control. So be rest assured that Ibos would definitely vote for him and there is nothing you can do about it!

So calm down and take a chill pill

And

Vote #GMBPYO

Yorubas #ScamJona
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa by mightycrown1(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Jaisman26:
in Nasarawa we just saw
Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

we will march forward 4 GEJ till 2019....in Nasarawa we just saw

Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

in Nasarawa we just saw
Buhari

but we want Jonathan...

IF YOU ARE A NORTHERNER AND WANT S/S NATURALLY WITH NO NAIRA/DOLLAR ATTACHED IS NO PROBLEM; THAT IS A TRUE DEMOCRACY. IM A WESTERNER AND I WANT CHANGE, I WANT BUHARI BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HIM. HIS IS GOING TO REDUCE CORRUPTION TO THE MINIMUM LEVEL (IF NOT TOTAL ERADICATION OF IT) AND PROTECT THE MASSES INTEREST BY ALLOWING THINGS TO BE DONE IN A NORMAL INCORRUPTIBLE WAY.
I BELIEVE IN HIM, I TRUST HIM, THAT IS WHY WE WANT HIM AND BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, WE WILL HAVE HIM.

[size=40pt] APC!!! CHANGE [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / Buhari: Looters Won’t Return To Power In 2019 / Eid Ul Mawlid: FG Declares Tuesday, October 19 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.