Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Names, Origin, Ancestry And History - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names, Origin, Ancestry And History (3143 Views)

The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Major African Gods And Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
mimijj:

Ignore me but don't ignore wisdom. So what's about your face, I did see your profile pix, its a public face...so how about women? U'r scared of them? You can't breathe without us seeh you know
from God and only him all wisdom belongs to. Dis is no wisdom, lol I agree I can't do without women yes but only dose who are homely humble and smart,so not every women point of correction.madmoiselle
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
noahklub:

Do you even know who Jesus is? You need to read our articles on www.noahklub.worpress.com it would really go a long way for you.
lol dis guy enh I like u sha,u r matured, well I know Jesus he lives in me
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by macof(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
victoryconcepts:
The same way the black race remain in slavery because we believe in what we were told, we choose as a race to remain in slavery without any ambition of liberation, to the extent that a black man will bleech his skin to become light because he felt fair complextion is more beautiful.
And what is the solution? Certainly not browsing the internet reading articles by demented men who say black Yoruba and Igbos are descended from a brown Mediterranean people called Hebrews. these men have no proof yet remain adamant

You best be careful not to fall prey to the effects of the mental slavery you speak, such that you have no regard for your history but cling to Hebrews and serach for not only God but also your origins in the wrong place

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by macof(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
noahklub:

Noah is my ancestor not just mine but our ancestor. And if I am black that means my ancestor is also black, not just black but a NIGERIAN. Sounds crazy right. Just join me in certifying my madness. Read our our articles on www.noahklub. and www.facebook.com/noahklub its gradual.

What ethnicity do u belong?
All ur articles are products of assumptions and wishful thinking, no appliance of cognisance or logic. Certainly no hard evidence to back up ur new claim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body / Can Someone Explain These Verses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.