Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? (3130 Views)

"They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Holyfield1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please help, I always have this feelings and premonitions that I'll loose my destiny, favour and good will the day I have sex with a lady, Now I'm beginning to have a girlfriend, just kisses no sex, Will I actually loose my destiny and favour from God if I have sex?
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Atlantian: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
You cant lose what you dont have.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by samonom(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes, oh please keep urself. avoid it for now, from experience be careful, dnt do it else u will loose a lot . God will strengthen u

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Pamelayoung: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes you will lose it. I will advise you quit every relationship if you ain't ready 4 marriage

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by taiwo05(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
abstain from premarital sex...you definitely loose it.I could see d lady was sent to u. remember Samson so beware of Delilah's lap.

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by PapaZeus(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
U will only lose ur virginity nd un-used sperm grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by HardMirror(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Atlantian:
Hehehehehe That was a hit below the belt man. grin
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by JMG1: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Brother there is a reason why God said when two comes together, they become one, that means you are joined with whoever you have sex with.

The same reason why God through paul advise us to get married if we can't hold ourselves.

What goes on when we have sex apart from the sexual fantasies is spiritual, both sex have access to each ones spiritually while having sex.

That's why women who are possessed when they want to ruin someone go through sex because that is how they can get access into the man spirit thereby either depositing an evil instrument in the man which will cause stagnation/ backwardness or taken the destiny God has deposited in a man.

I experienced it but God delivered me and restored all which they took back to me.

So bro I advised you get married before engaging in any sex and pray well so God could give you a better partner. Be careful of who you call your girlfriend, not all girls have good intentions as some are on assignment to steal destinies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Holyfield1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
JMG1:
Brother there is a reason why God said when two comes together, they become one, that means you are joined with whoever you have sex with.

The same reason why God through paul advise us to get married if we can't hold ourselves.

What goes on when we have sex apart from the sexual fantasies is spiritual, both sex have access to each ones spiritually while having sex.

That's why women who are possessed when they want to ruin someone go through sex because that is how they can get access into the man spirit thereby either depositing an evil instrument in the man which will cause stagnation/ backwardness or taken the destiny God has deposited in a man.

I experienced it but God delivered me and restored all which they took back to me.

So bro I advised you get married before engaging in any sex and pray well so God could give you a better partner. Be careful of who you call your girlfriend, not all girls have good intentions as some are on assignment to steal destinies

Thanks a bunch bro, this helps
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Holyfield1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
JMG1:

But can kissing only affect one as well?...Like just kisses without sex?
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by 0ubenji(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Holyfield1:
My guy dey lite cigarette for petrol filling station

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Evidence1000(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Atlantian:
Chai! You are wicked.
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by ezebunafo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Holyfield1:
one thing leads to another,u will eventually get tempted and u might fall for it,so bro avoid any contact whatsoever
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Amberon: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Honestly, its not very easy to abstain but I can tell you that its always the best option.
Holyfield1:
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by JMG1: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Holyfield1:

bro something triggers something. The flesh wants to engage in sinful acts while the spirit wants to engage in Godly acts. You know why? Because we are created in the image of God and in his LIKENESS so our spirit always wants to do the things of God while the flesh doesn't.

Kissing gives a sensational feeling which will trigger your sexual arousal thereby loosing all the senses just to satisfy the desire so bro its better to stay away from kissing as well.

Its hard "especially when you have a girlfriend" but the bible says we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us.

If you really like yourself and you want to fulfill your GOD GIVEN destiny, please stay away from it for now. The fact that it always come to your mind is a sign from God so bro don't sin against God and loose your destiny.

Its far safer to keep yourself and fulfill your destiny than loosing it and then praying to God for restoration coz what you will go thru praying for restoration is what I don't pray you experience. God bless you
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by God2man(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
You can even loose more than that if you contract AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by thecultivateur(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Holyfield1:
Please help, I always have this feelings and premonitions that I'll loose my destiny, favour and good will the day I have sex with a lady, Now I'm beginning to have a girlfriend, just kisses no sex, Will I actually loose my destiny and favour from God if I have sex?

The right question you should be asking for, OP, is "What's the commandment of God concerning the issue of sex & how it's meant to be used?" That will give you the right answer you are looking for (if you are really serious about knowing such)

Anyway, I will advice you to study all of the book of 1 Conrinthians chapter 5, 6 & 7 to know more about sex. And please, please, please study your bible all the time, especially the new testament scriptures. Good luck
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by YesNo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Holyfield1:

hahahahaaaaa. Look at this pathetic numbskull. have you even seen a vagina before in your life?

you have not seen a vagina in your life and you are still a jambite who would probably die before the age of 24 and never graduate.

and you call me a pathetic idiot ?

i don't blame you. you think like a virgin. virgin boy, little pathetic pussiey.
Re: Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? by Holyfield1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
YesNo:

hahahahaaaaa. Look at this pathetic numbskull. have you even seen a vagina before in your life?

you have not seen a vagina in your life and you are still a jambite who would probably die before the age of 24 and never graduate.

and you call me a pathetic idiot ?

i don't blame you. you think like a virgin. virgin boy, little pathetic pussiey.
Now I can see how jobless you are... You went as far as digging up my posts and spewing trash on it.... Dude is so pained grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body / 27 Signs You Are Cursed (hex / Jinx) / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.