Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers (410 Views)

Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election / Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari / We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers by Esinasinla: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dear fellow country men
As we know, we are in to another electioneering process in fact we are already in the mood of election.
So we are on the match again! We are on the match to make yet another significant decision of our national life.
As usual (especilly in Nigerian politics) in period like this politician usually explore all avenue of devices and strategies (whether it is fair or not) just to outsmart their opponent and to win public acceptance. Through credible process or otherwise, they are always ready to anything to achieve their aspiration.

As we enter the final phase of the process,campaign, lobby, and lures have intensely increased.
Supporter of the two main parties have left virtually nothing urturn in advancing the cause of their candidates. Flying on both sides of the divides are campaign of propaganda, calumnies, and baseless and groundless accusation. Tody someone ll accuse Lai Muhanmed (aAPC) of using pampers because his body can no longer regulate digestive system 2moro someone from other camp ll say Fani kayode (pdp) is a drug dealer who needs sychiatric attention. No more issue based campaign, no more manifestoes, no more ideas and plan as to make life more meaninful for the citizen.This level of insult has gone overboard. Ordinary supporters (like many of us on nairaland) are not left out in this mess campaign of hatred and insult has gone beyond control among them.
While this drama goes on, fellow Nigerians! Let us pause for a moment and ponder deeply and ask ourselves; 'where can this lead us to?'
We are crying for change while we refuse to change among ourselvelves! And mind you 'our circumstances ll never change untill we change what is in ourselves!

(To be continued)
Re: We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers by dexpendable(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
If I know my dad is a thief.

And I start to steal..

You can't tell me to first work on myself.

since we know our leaders are bad and are getting rich. ..

Then why not?
Re: We Want Good Leaders While We Remain Bad Followers by ifekemmie(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
If u ask any youth of today, dat if u get to d top wat wil u do to for d masses, he wil tel u am going there to eat d national cake. No one has good intention for dis dear country called nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Blights Nigerian Army's Fight Against Rebels / Traders Worry Over Rising Prices Of Meat, Other Commodities / NEDG Presidential Debate Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.