Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,083 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! (3679 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Opioko: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

You wish? Are u speaking now?
What was that you wrote?

Were you dumb enough to not have noticed that there are other ethnic groups on nairaland? undecided
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Opioko: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Neyoor:
And so?
What's so spectacular about this, he is not the only one that access nairaland, my state governor do as well.

FFK was exposed on Nairaland few years ago.

Let him not just come alone, he should come to Nairaland with mama piss and the entire otuokites, that won't stop him from losing march28 poll.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari
Did you not realize how pointless you were before posting this crap?
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

What was that you wrote?

Were you dumb enough to not have noticed that there are other ethnic groups on nairaland? undecided
Oh! There again you cum, c'unt!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

Did you not realize how pointless you were before posting this crap?

Use ur brain now, even if it is leaking.

U're the most stup.id OP have ever met on Nairaland. Must u attack everybody that posted on ur thread?

Nawa for ur hot blood o.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by mira4u: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:
So, I accompanied my dad to the aso villa today because he had to meet with GEJ for an important gathering concerning the upcoming election. They spent a lot of hours in the meeting while I waited in some kinda room I think it was the waiting room where I helped myself with all sorts of refreshment.

Fast forward after the meeting, the president alongside my dad came into the room and there my dad introduced him to me, he asked me few questions mainly about my university education and my plans after graduation which I answered and then I requested to ask him some questions too, he then replied I should make it snappy. Being a political science student, I asked him few questions concerning the upcoming general election and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is really friendly.
malaria dream lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by suwailad(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:
So, I accompanied my dad to the aso villa today because he had to meet with GEJ for an important gathering concerning the upcoming election. They spent a lot of hours in the meeting while I waited in some kinda room I think it was the waiting room where I helped myself with all sorts of refreshment.

Fast forward after the meeting, the president alongside my dad came into the room and there my dad introduced him to me, he asked me few questions mainly about my university education and my plans after graduation which I answered and then I requested to ask him some questions too, he then replied I should make it snappy. Being a political science student, I asked him few questions concerning the upcoming general election and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is really friendly.

opiaku/bastard killer, go and lie to the Gods! akamu

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by rexmozee0167(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=22pt][/size]MAYBE NA DREAM O.....HE GO WAKE NAW[size=22pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by ademega(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tell your dad to try to know buhari because he will be the next occupier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by slimfit1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Goodluck to president Goodluck on your journey to Bayelsa next month drive safe.

Even if you couldn't repair Nigeria i was expecting a least 2 SS state's to look like Dubai Bayelsa should be one of them.

You are still talking about using technology to stop corruption when America and other developed countries are still struggling themselves. Don't come and deceive us here we are smarter than that.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Rapmoney(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
politricks:
Na your papa get Nairaland...if you dont want me to quote you again, leave nairaland.
The Op is just being FOOLISH! cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by sobastical: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think this op get unlimited data that's why he has that time to be replying everyone

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Hermanie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

Wait so you didn't know
Haven't you heard of Mr Cork

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Hermanie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

Wait so you didn't know
Haven't you heard of Andyblaze
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mumu Op undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Mcowubaba: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
sbaks:
it's possible bro! A lot of us here have met and are still mingling with big names, but to come to a forum like this, and start boasting about some of your achievements is rather childish!!! Full tanks make less noise
I dnt really see boasting in d Op's statement, I guess he was overjoyed nd decided to create a topic nd xpress himself-(that is if the Story is true ).....some people r extroverts while some r introverts...
I may see wizkid nd run to hug him nd take pics with him, u may see 2face nd quickly remove ur face nd continue ur mata...
Dats life..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by haywire1: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

What's dis one saying? undecided
Shoro niyen undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Opioko:

He's friendly because of the way we both related undecided
op. Op my nigga if to say Na true true u meet uncle johny, the first thing u go do Na to take Photo and u go back. This ur lie sorry write up with pics..even if u no get camera, u go die there until u find something wey go snap una together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by haywire1: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
op. Op my nigga if to say Na true true u meet uncle johny, the first thing u go do Na to take Photo and u go back. This ur lie sorry write up with pics..even if u no get camera, u go die there until u find something wey go snap una together

Lolz, u forgot to add say he go find all means to collect his own share of d dollars

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Adepoju2081: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Even me and uncle Jona Na the same villa we dey live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by yetunsbay(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by jemype(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
2 things bro- 1 Goodluck has hardly had chance to recieve casual visitors in aso rock because he has been on the road for his campaign. Either he is @ lagos statehouse or another state sharing money or at events that can aid his campaign forward for d past one month. He has been meeting people outside Abuja mostly. And secondly Goodluck doesnt even have timer for the internet as he has media personnel he pays to do all those things. All he does is to answer calls that are deemed important by his Assistants and speak to those he wishes to speak to and go where he or his ADC's as well as assistants deem it fit and safe to go and add points to his campaign.
Opioko:

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
annazubi:
OP if you are saying the truth proove it by sending N500k into my account now. Use internet banking. If your dad and even yourself are close to GEJ like I've been dreaming to it means you must be billionaires. Pls help a sister out. I started work since Nov but have not been paid yet (State Govt thing) bc am yet to do my biometric confirmation. Help pls!

shaking all my hustling ladies

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by fineyemi(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2015
d guy was just making a fallacious statement. d story or d fiction he wrote updere was only fabricated. if u say jona is friendly, y ar ma chibok gals still in captivity? xo nonsensible. GMB all d way.............

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by baslone: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2015
annazubi:
OP if you are saying the truth proove it by sending N500k into my account now. Use internet banking. If your dad and even yourself are close to GEJ like I've been dreaming to it means you must be billionaires. Pls help a sister out. I started work since Nov but have not been paid yet (State Govt thing) bc am yet to do my biometric confirmation. Help pls!

See Level! shocked

Babe, no vex oo! Abeg u don do yahoo before?

I trip oo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:19am On Mar 22, 2015
annazubi:
A true igbo gyal flauntin her innate God-given talentus!

Muucheww! angry
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by vega84(m): 2:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Asi Asi. Oh wat a beautiful white lie. So could even take a selfie wit mr president? # vegatalks#
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Caseless: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Opioko:

undecided

I'm not here to convince you undecided
liar!
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by ilovecritics(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:

Bros, which Ab0ki u dey buy this weed from? This one is too strong o!

Chai! Chai! Chai! Chai! Chai! Chai! Chai!!
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

A true igbo gyal flauntin her innate God-given talentus!

Muucheww! angry
poor man crying about another man's money yet to be spent lolz
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
baslone:

See Level! shocked

Babe, no vex oo! Abeg u don do yahoo before?

I trip oo
am clean

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
patmaine:

shaking all my hustling ladies
mxm
Re: President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! by baslone: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
annazubi:
am clean

Nice! Just messing wiv ya smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones / Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras / The Richest Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.