Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 (656 Views)

Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan / Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by DIDONARY(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
The change this country required is about to storm naija. You will be shocked baba God is about to take over. Jona from fryin pan to fire. For like 3months ago no stable electricity in my hood and some oda area.. And ur eye still blind to vote jona tha failed the promise, constant light within 6yrs, dollar rised to 210 per naira? They claimed they empower more than 10,000 farmers and stop importation of foods and bag of rises for like 2yrs now is still 10000 to 12000 naira instead of 6000 per bag 4yrs ago? Aha!! I beg make una help me rbc... Beat diggaz nation say so add pin - 28312069
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by richol(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
NO.....BUT GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by WisdomFlakes: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
#NeverAgain.

It seems the fuel queues are returning too. Why reward failure with re-election? Nigerians aren't Stu.pid.
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by jayonpoint(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
We will send him to otueke by d grace of God

3 Likes

Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by yinchar(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by Godfullsam(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Stupidity is when you vote thesame man over and over again and you are expecting different result.

Change is around the corner.
sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by kasheemawo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
count down started, drunking master will be kicked out come 28 insha Allah
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by mekaboy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
DIDONARY:
The change this country required is about to storm naija. You will be shocked baba God is about to take over. Jona from fryin pan to fire. For like 3months ago no stable electricity in my hood and some oda area.. And ur eye still blind to vote jona tha failed the promise, constant light within 6yrs, dollar rised to 210 per naira? They claimed they empower more than 10,000 farmers and stop importation of foods and bag of rises for like 2yrs now is still 10000 to 12000 naira instead of 6000 per bag 4yrs ago? Aha!! I beg make una help me rbc... Beat diggaz nation say so add pin - 28312069

If power supply and dollar rate is ur basis of voting against Gej then u are uninformed.

Power has been taken care of and there is no way Nigeria will not have steady power supply between now and 12months. Unless APC sends vandals to destroy pipelines .

As for the dollar Nigeria is not the only country affected. Secondly the funds we would have used tk cushion the effect of the oil price decline, was shared by both APC and pdp governors
Even though the finance Minister with the support of GEJ advised that the money should be saved.

Even with the rise of the dollar rate, food still remains affordable because of the transformation in the agric sector. Nigerian now saves billions from food importation.

So u see the problem with certificateless people? U act without information.

Se how u were jst about to cast ur vote to someone that knows nothing about economics, jst because there is no light in your house.

I hope i have enlightened u now, go and enlighten your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by Safari29: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
He is so gone
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by justin87: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls tell them ;dollar 300 is nt our biz;is nt affecting our economy rather is makng our economy to grow;i c ould. Rem dia waz a time china de valued dia currency nd us was very angril bc it affected dia economy;;bc many country nah turn to china for cheap goods
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by WisdomFlakes: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
justin87:
Pls tell them ;dollar 300 is nt our biz;is nt affecting our economy rather is makng our economy to grow;i c ould. Rem dia waz a time china de valued dia currency nd us was very angril bc it affected dia economy;;bc many country nah turn to china for cheap goods

Go and tell that to the Alaba igbo importers who depend on foreign exchange and heavy loans for their importation business. Tell them how the dollar to naira value is good for their business and see if you won't get lynched.
Re: Will U Still Vote Him Again? No Lite, Dollar Is Now 210 by ndcide(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
the Op, does not know his left from his right.

(1) (Reply)

Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan / Abdulsalami, Sultan, Others Meet Jonathan, Insist On Credible, Peaceful Polls / Inside Story On The Shooting Of Amaechiā€™s Convoy In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.