Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan (653 Views)

Biafra : Popular International Journalist Visits Nnamdi Kanu (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by lagoscrimefree: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
OVER THE WEEKEND WAS INTERVIEW OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN AND BBC, TODAY WITH ANOTHER REPORTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcX1CW7MEc
Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
They don't want to be left behind... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by diceman1: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
That interview ehn......

Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who nor lyk beta tin.
Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
He's d man of d moment, d slayer of boko haram and d commanger in chief of d armed forces of dis great nation.
Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by lagoscrimefree: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
those saying Goodluck till 2019 are the clueless like Jonathan, you can imagine, he wanted to fight with the reporter. what a shame. If he were to be my father, i will disown him with such an embarrassing interview. I wanted to vote him before but after the interview, I changed my mind immediately. we need a president that can decide and push me i go president like jonathan.
Re: Why All International Journalist Are After President Goodluck Jonathan by EvilBrain1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
lagoscrimefree:
those saying Goodluck till 2019 are the clueless like Jonathan, you can imagine, he wanted to fight with the reporter. what a shame. If he were to be my father, i will disown him with such an embarrassing interview. I wanted to vote him before but after the interview, I changed my mind immediately. we need a president that can decide and push me i go president like jonathan.

When they asked him why the army didnt get serious about Boko Haram months or years ago, he actually claimed that he never know the problem was going to be this bad.

Imagine! As if Boko Haram just appeared overnight. We've all being watchibg this slow-motion trailer accident for 6 years and Jonathan didnt realize it was serious until one week before FeBuhari 14. Meanwhile he's been budgeting close to $5billion a year for security with nothing to show. Except for our brave soldiers being sentenced to death because they asked for bullets to fight.

Five more days!

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Electric Car Production Begins In Nigeria Next Year / Abdulsalami, Sultan, Others Meet Jonathan, Insist On Credible, Peaceful Polls / 2015 Presidential Elections Result Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.