Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

HURRY! Lagos Business School - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / HURRY! Lagos Business School (1446 Views)

AIMGLOBAL Ikeja, Lagos Business Opportunity / RESPOND NOW! Lagos Business School / Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2009
[center]LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (LBS)

ARE YOU PLANNING TO ATTEND LBS IN 2009? ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THE FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME MBA?[/center]

LXG Consulting, is an Independent MBA Admissions Consultancy with a focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria. We offer MBA Admissions Consultancy Services  for individuals applying for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs and have successfully helped people GAIN ADMISSION into the MBA programs of LBS. We provide our clients with guidance for passing the GMAT or LBS Entrance Examination. We also prepare them thoroughly for the Interview and if they  require financial assistance / support, we show them how to access it . Our successfully admitted clients can attest to the effectiveness of our service!! Please see our service plan below for more details.

[b]SERVICE PLAN

GOLD PLAN

Covers:
•   Development of Admission Strategy
•   Planning for school visits / information sessions
•   Coordination of all school communications
•   Development of GMAT / Entrance Examination Strategy 
•   Completion / Editing / Submission of application forms
•   Selection / Preparation / Editing of References
•   Preparation for Admission Essay Writing
•   Preparation / Coaching for Admission Interviews (mock interview sessions included)
•   Preparation for answering general questions
•   Development of Academic and Professional Resumes
•   Development of Waitlist and Deferral strategy
•   Provision of Guidance to accessing Financial Assistance / Support
•   Unlimited Access to our extensive resource center (Audio, Video and Printed materials)

For pricing and other enquiries, please call: 07029901121 (starcomms), 07026170405 (visafone), 08051408344 (glo)

TESTIMONIALS

"In short, I am very happy that I chose to hire LXG Consulting.  They were absolutely great.  They helped with everything from start to finish". I got admitted.

Olamide – Admitted  - EMBA 2008

"When I first heard of LXG Consulting from a friend, I expected a lot from them, and I was not disappointed. The results are amazing (I scored 720 on the GMAT) and I attended the interview session the other day and I got admitted. THANK YOU LXG!”

Ebere – Admitted - FMBA 2008

"When my friend first told me about LXG Consulting, I was excited. Within the first hour of working with them, I realized how valuable the service is. They are very thorough and professional. I aced the entrance examination and attended the interview session. I received my admission letter. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!”

Lizzy – Admitted - FMBA 2008
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by leye1234(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2009
AUTO SECTION !!!!
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
For pricing and other enquiries, please call: 07029901121 (starcomms), 07026170405 (visafone), 08051408344 (glo)
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
What exactly does this have to do with the "OBAMA" you embedded in the topic
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by megap: 4:29am On Jan 21, 2009
How much is your (Executive) MBA programs with a 20" Bacarat Chrome alloys full options 4X4 and that runs on Solar power?
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2009
@ stankonia:

Do you know how bloody annoying it is to see the same lengthy crap posted on a public board?
Even worse when it has absolutely nothing to do with the sections it's posted in?
I'd say you're a very poor advert for any sort of educational write-up - is this what you learned in school?
Or you can't read / comprehend simple instruction - part of the agreement you made when signing up here was not to spam the board, or post in the wrong sections - it's also plainly stated BEFORE you post.

Idiot!
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by freshmoney(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
Siena, you are simply the best! Keep scaring them off! People are sometimes stupid; they need to be talked to!
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by bigfather(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2009
Siena:

@ stankonia:

Do you know how bloody annoying it is to see the same lengthy crap posted on a public board?
Even worse when it has absolutely nothing to do with the sections it's posted in?
I'd say you're a very poor advert for any sort of educational write-up - is this what you learned in school?
Or you can't read / comprehend simple instruction - part of the agreement you made when signing up here was not to spam the board, or post in the wrong sections - it's also plainly stated BEFORE you post.

Idiot!
GBAM ! Please help us tel them ! I wonder what Obama has got to do with master's programme at LBS. Ever the pure water hawker will start selling Obama water. Na wa ! What a cheap advert!
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2009
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by poshdre1(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2009
@ stankonia, could you please post this thread in the appropriate section?

It's really annoying reading about LBS in the Auto section of NL.

You've read about people's displeasure about this and you are still audacious enough to keep posting more!

REPENT! grin
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by Busybody2(f): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hey hey hey, peeps, thats no way to talk to a lady angry angry angry
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by mastro: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hey hey hey, peeps, thats no way to talk to a lady Angry Angry Angry

She obviously isn't a lady, in fact not an african woman either, just a spammer, and spammers are IMO are even lower than 419ers.

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Installation And Maintanance In Nigeria - 08131244776 / Don't Just Buy Dogs..buy QUALITY Pedigree Dogs!!! / Security Dogs And Pet Dogs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.